Conversations underway about inviting Pennsylvania lawmakers to the White House

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...2af5495bddac2a
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post

LOL, even Tucker Carlson is not with Sidney Powell or Rudy Guiliani with their bullshit they posted yesterday with no fucking evidence.
    I don't think Tucker is even remotely self aware enough to realize how completely truthful he was being when he said the "central theme" of his program is frauds getting caught lying and then blaming everyone else. Hell, that's the central theme of the entire right wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post

So nice of Trump to put these guys in jeopardy for violating state election laws

Attorney General of Pennsylvania, Josh Shapiro, if you're listening, subpoena their emails.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I don't think Tucker is even remotely self aware enough to realize how completely truthful he was being when he said the "central theme" of his program is frauds getting caught lying and then blaming everyone else. Hell, that's the central theme of the entire right wing.
    She is a QAnon nut job...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account

... They know that their names are public right?

Anyone show up to that meeting has a big "please arrest me on my return" sign strapped to their heads

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    ... They know that their names are public right?

Anyone show up to that meeting has a big "please arrest me on my return" sign strapped to their heads
    What of any value could this fucking loser even offer these state representatives?

- A really cushy, ultra secure, prestigious ACTING cabinet position?

-An IOU hand written with a black sharpie redeemable after Trump isnt under audit?

-A golden shower?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    What of any value could this fucking loser even offer these state representatives?

-An IOU hand written with a black sharpie redeemable after Trump isnt under audit?

-A golden shower?
    Eric and Jr. in wigs and short shorts maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's their only shot left. And one of the things that we've all been talking about.

It's suicide. Like, I don't condone violence in politics, that's terrorism, and I don't think you should negotiate with terrorists either, but if they do that, they will be hunted down and murdered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post

-A golden shower?
    Well it seems with the Republican party Trump is super popular so merely having his support might be enough for them. What frightening at the moment is the number of Republican voters who buy all this shit and are willing to fight over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerron View Post
    Well it seems with the Republican party Trump is super popular so merely having his support might be enough for them. What frightening at the moment is the number of Republican voters who buy all this shit and are willing to fight over it.
    Are you sure though?

The Million MAGA March turned out to be the Couple Thousand Boomer Short Walk.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post

LOL, even Tucker Carlson is not with Sidney Powell or Rudy Guiliani with their bullshit they posted yesterday with no fucking evidence.
    Jesus, he sure spent a lot of time talking about how experts are all wrong and we shouldn't trust them because they don't know what they're doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Jesus, he sure spent a lot of time talking about how experts are all wrong and we shouldn't trust them because they don't know what they're doing.
    That's what's so funny. "I'm a fuckin' nut job and even I drew the line!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He knows his audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's their only shot left. And one of the things that we've all been talking about.

It's suicide. Like, I don't condone violence in politics, that's terrorism, and I don't think you should negotiate with terrorists either, but if they do that, they will be hunted down and murdered.
    I mean, if they are so stupid to do that (and face the consequences of their actions)... Wouldnt that be peak republican?

I mean... They always spout the personal responsibility shtick, so this is one of said moments.

And again, i dont condone or encourage violence. Its just peak dark irony if it happens. I hope it doesnt.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Could add one to his resume of bankrupted businesses. He doesn't have media company there yet, does he?
    Nope, he has already failed at media with Trump Magazine, 5th on the list from the link below.
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ailures-59556/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I mean, if they are so stupid to do that (and face the consequences of their actions)... Wouldnt that be peak republican?
    It would be peak Trump. Not all Republicans are traitors.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be peak Trump. Not all Republicans are traitors.
    Some, I assume, are good people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Some, I assume, are good people.
    There actually are. There's nothing inherently evil about smaller government and personal responsibility. What we've seen in the last four years isn't that.

10+ Year Old Account
    There actually are. There's nothing inherently evil about smaller government and personal responsibility. What we've seen in the last four years isn't that.
    There is about the bold, because it’s inherently too broad of a term, which lets a lot of evil shit be carried out in its name.

Edit: Not to say that people using it are inherently evil. It’s so broad of a term, that it covers all kinds. Which is why the term it self isn’t a good one...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There is about the bold, because it’s inherently too broad of a term, which lets a lot of evil shit be carried out in its name.
    It is all about the execution, I agree.