10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    If that is as close as it gets, then there is nothing here.
    Just another "perfect phone call", huh?

Unsurprising that you can't admit the blatant truth, though, as it would require you to acknowledge that Trump is the villain.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Even taking those quotes at their worst, this is still a reach. To agree with this, I would first need to believe Trump is a mastermind and has been planning this day for months/years.
    Or you could just believe that Trump was being honest when he said "I have this thing called Article II that says I can do whatever I want", and recognize that he honestly believes he can remain President indefinitely if he has supporters backing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even taking those quotes at their worst, this is still a reach. To agree with this, I would first need to believe Trump is a mastermind and has been planning this day for months/years.
    No, you're confusing us saying he incited a riot for us saying he consciously incited a riot.
    Or well, that's not what I've been saying, anyway.

There's barely ever a plan as far as Trump is concerned. The man can't think further than one step ahead.
    He's very clearly a fascist who wanted to pressure congress into making him the God-King.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Just another "perfect phone call", huh?

Unsurprising that you can't admit the blatant truth, though, as it would require you to acknowledge that Trump is the villain.
    Trump supporters exist in another reality when face with the truth they react with violence as today has demonstrated.

To agree with this, I would first need to believe Trump is a mastermind and has been planning this day for months/years.
    No you don't, all of this is because of Trump and his Cult.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2021-01-06 at 11:01 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

He's not a mastermind, he's a con man with an 70 IQ who appealed to the 74 million americans with IQ's lower than 70 who think he didn't incite this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Congratulations to the Republican party who stood behind Trump for the last 4 years.
    You have done what Al'Qaeda and ISIS could not, drive a heart into American Freedom and Democracy.
    Undoing the damage that Trump did to the US will take probably decades. But Trump has finally pretty much united the country against him and his supporters.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/newrepl...ply&p=52928016

Title: U.S. business group urges officials to consider quick removal of Trump

WASHINGTON, Jan 6 (Reuters) - The head of a major U.S. business group urged senior U.S. officials to consider removing President Donald Trump from office after supporters of the outgoing president stormed the U.S. Capitol.

National Association of Manufacturers President and CEO Jay Timmons said Trump "incited violence in an attempt to retain power, and any elected leader defending him is violating their oath to the Constitution and rejecting democracy in favor of anarchy.... Vice President Pence, who was evacuated from the Capitol, should seriously consider working with the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to preserve democracy."

Trump has 14 days remaining in office before President-elect Joe Biden takes office on Jan. 20.
    Trump is finished. His supporters just saw their credibility go down the drain. On this forum, Zeth Hawkins did more to disgrace himself than to defend Trump. Trump supporters will continue to plague the republican party, which is a problem they deserve to suffer for.

Trump needs to be in jail later this year. Some of the people that stormed the capitol need jail terms or at least hefty fines.

It would be nice if Pence became the 46th President of the US tomorrow, with Biden becoming number 47 on the 21st. Trump needs to be removed.

For what its worth, Kemp made a point of making very strong statements against this. So a number of republicans are pushing back.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Undoing the damage that Trump did to the US will take probably decades. But Trump has finally pretty much united the country against him and his supporters.
    I wish I shared your optimism.

74 million people voted for Trump 3 months ago.
    I expect most of them would do it again if they thought it would serve their purpose.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    If that is as close as it gets, then there is nothing here. Walking down to the Capitol and showing strength have nothing to do with storming the building. If you believe that was a call to riot and occupy the building, then you are mentally equal to those participating in those actions.
    A woman was killed... wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

No, you just need basic common sense to see what he is doing, because it’s so blatant. This isn’t actions of a mastermind... well... for some it is...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump's calls to violence were provided earlier in the threads. Enjoy!!!

Trump is a fucking Nazi.
    Keep calling these mother fuckers out @Machismo
    They are all cowards, like the congressional Republicans that represent them.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump orders the National Guard on his own followers.

- - - Updated - - -

Cross-posting because fuck every square inch of this shit.

-- Donald Trump
    Turns out the National Guard was activated on Pence's orders, and not Trump's.

Trump asks everyone to be peaceful and return home:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...28882595885058

Twitter claims this tweet may incite violence, and restricts interaction.
    And this is his latest Tweet trying to justify what happened today.

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...54970910707712

10+ Year Old Account
    Time for the 25th? Think Pence might be finally waking up to the madness he enabled.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Keep calling these mother fuckers out @Machismo
    They are all cowards, like the congressional Republicans that represent them.
    They should have left all the republicans and only evacuated the democrats it's their people after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    So is Trump going to tear gas all the rioters since he had no problem doing it to peaceful protesters?

Answer:

He won't.

He pretty much has to be prosecuted now.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    They should have left all the republicans and only evacuated the democrats it's their people after all.
    Seriously. I can't wait for Cruz and Hawley to speak on the house floor with their exact same speeches from earlier. They should be arrested.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Trump asks everyone to be peaceful and return home:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...28882595885058

Twitter claims this tweet may incite violence, and restricts interaction.
    Yet again ignoring that there were Terrorist Acts in the Capitol and trump calls them Patriots.

While Trump called the national guard for a Bible Op and called BLM peaceful protestors Terrorist's and enemies of America.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Time for the 25th? Think Pence might be finally waking up to the madness he enabled.
    I wish. What does he have to gain from supporting Trump now? Trump put him in a lose-lose position and then threw him under the bus.