Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Did Gym Jordan--the guy who still has a job despite turning a blind eye on the abuse of kids under his watch--just complain about cancel culture? And did he just complain about how "conservative" voices are being silenced to a camera that's broadcasting his bullshit to millions of people?
    I'm not watching, but probably. His colleague and fellow Medal of Freedom recipient Rep. Devin Nunes said the same thing while on a nationally televised cable interview on Fox News.

These people are literally retarded.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where is Stephen Miller hiding? He needs to be held responsible as well. Seeing how he was exposed for pushing white supremacist ideology in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm sure he thinks that, at least. I mean, he did get a job in the White House because he's married to the dudes daughter, after all. That was a lot of hard work and grit he put in.
    More like a lot of hard work and grit his wife put in, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    This is literally not his job. He has no part in this process, and he's not even in office, yet. And he has commented on the matter. Would you like him to be waving a pitchfork, or to swear that Trump did nothing wrong?
    He needs to run to twitter every 5 minutes! lol

I love the impotent republicans crying about a dangerous precedent. This is about as safe a precedent that can ever be set. Damn I am such a sore winner knowing dem's own both chambers in congress and the whitehouse, damn it feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    More like a lot of hard work and grit his wife put in, am I right?
    Hey now. She may be a massive piece of shit, but give her credit for fending off her fathers sexual advances for a few decades. That's gotta be some traumatic shit to have your father privately and publicly lusting after you. Repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    He needs to run to twitter every 5 minutes! lol
    So, you're just bitching and complaining to muddy the waters.

Got it.

Hey now. She may be a massive piece of shit, but give her credit for fending off her fathers sexual advances for a few decades. That's gotta be some traumatic shit to have your father privately and publicly lusting after you. Repeatedly.
    Are we sure she's successfully fended them off? Considering all his rape victims, maybe she's just got a real bad case of stockholm syndrome.

It's gonna be a fun autobiography one day.

Oh, you're not wrong, but that was intended as a slam on Jared Kushner. I was saying that it's hard work for Ivanka to have to be married to him.

chin strap on this guy. I think we found one of the guys who was against wearing a mask while they were in the bunker.

So, you're just bitching and complaining to muddy the waters.

Got it.
    Not bitching, speaking my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Not bitching, speaking my opinion.
    Oh, I get it. You are whining that a guy who isn't even part of this, isn't doing enough to stop it. You are also whining that the very same guy isn't pushing the thing you don't want, as fast as possible.

Then when prodded on exactly what you want, you opted to shitpost your way out of it.

Does the impeachment vote need to be 2/3's or just a majority?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Does the impeachment vote need to be 2/3's or just a majority?
    A majority in the House.

A majority in the House.
    Thx for the info and is that the vote that's going on right now? Kinda took a break from all of this for a bit lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Thx for the info and is that the vote that's going on right now? Kinda took a break from all of this for a bit lol.
    Yes, that is the current state of the shitshow.

Yes, that is the current state of the shitshow.
    K thx for the update.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    simple majority of 218
    I believe there are only 433 Representatives at the moment, so it should be a 217 majority.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    MSNBC is once again covering this very nicely. Speaking to both the now, and what to expect from the Senate trial - including, but not limited to, what the White House knew and then what they withheld in regards to Law Enforcement reinforcement.