Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I thought I heard a dem from NJ talking and it sounded like he was not for impeachment, not sure if he was the 1 who did not vote or if he did vote for impeachment afterall and I just misinterpreted his speech.
    I believe all Dems voted for impeachment. Maybe it was Jeff Van Drew, the douchebag ex-Dem turned Trump sycophant? He is from NJ.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    4,098 deaths
    Yep, we're doing this now.

(sigh)

Yeah, this is what everyone wanted. The vaccine distribution to get Trumped up while we get record-setting deaths on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    It's rather predictable that most of our right wing Trumpers have completely disappeared from this forum, probably licking their wounds in shame.
    This happens every time there's a big breakout of particularly bad news for their side. The need to wait for their propaganda outlets to come up with spin for them to mindlessly repeat.

You don't expect conservatives to think for themselves do you? That's practically a contradiction in terms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Not entirely true, a decent number of them are actual true believers and lunatics.
    There’s less true believers than there are cowards who just desperately want the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Imagine throwing your life away to "fight for Trump" at the Capitol and then he just hangs you out to dry in a feeble attempt to get unbanned from Twitter.
    He told them in that speech that he'd be right there with them. But then he went back to his room and jacked it to the idea of people invading the Capitol in his name. Or as his aides put it:

Trump aides gave up trying to communicate with him in the attack on the US Capitol, calling him 'mentally unreachable,' reports say
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/t...21-1?r=US&IR=T

I wonder if any of those deluded cultists even noticed that he failed to go with them like he said. Or that he addressed them from behind bulletproof glass lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

"Clears throat." BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Another record made by the Trump presidency, and its my favorite by far. Double impeachment champion.
    On a side note, let's hope there is more spine in the senate than in the house. I mean, seriously guys. You are impeaching him because he put YOUR lives in danger. Why are you still supporting him? HOW are you still supporting him? His large rump is going to make you collapse any second now.

I just wished I could hop on twitter to see his reaction. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to laugh even harder. BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And Trump is silent on the matter for....what reason?
    Your guess is as good as mine. It was just a report I read on a news media article and I really didn't want to go down that rabbit hole to find out why the Trumpsters would think that.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    "Clears throat." BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Another record made by the Trump presidency, and its my favorite by far. Double impeachment champion.
    On a side note, let's hope there is more spine in the senate than in the house. I mean, seriously guys. You are impeaching him because he put YOUR lives in danger. Why are you still supporting him? HOW are you still supporting him? His large rump is going to make you collapse any second now.

I just wished I could hop on twitter to see his reaction. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to laugh even harder. BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Wouldn't be surprised if many are still defending him in the house and senate because 3/4 of their voter base (republicans) still believe Trump legit won.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Man, Trump's going to have to start an Onlyfans to get his propaganda out at this rate.
    I need bleach for my mind now.

Given the financial problems headed his way, he may be forced to pimp out his kids and wife on onlyfans. No doubt he wants to be the photographer.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been repeatedly discussed that Trump basically tried to make ICE his personal goon squad. Doesn't seem to have worked. However, as violence breaks out in DC and Trump finds himself surrounded, the head of ICE took to the podium to announce

I don't exist
    Right, shoulda seen that coming. Well the acting head of ICE had this to say:

I don't exist either
    "How long did that one last?"

Two weeks. He was Trump's sixth director.

"How many were acting?"

All six. The Senate never confirmed any of them.

"I thought there were rules about--"

That would require Trump to care or the Senate to enforce. Neither of that happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Imagine thinking this guy was going to pay you.
    You all know the words, sing along!

Twenty-six employees of Trump on the wall
    Twenty-six employlees of Trump
    "I never thought Trump would turn on me"
    Twenty-five employees of Trump on the wall.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, the "Trump refused to pay Giuliani" story is on CNN and independently on WaPo.

One White House adviser told CNN that "everybody's angry at everyone" inside the White House, with the President being upset because he thinks people aren't defending him enough.

"He's in self-pity mode," the source said, with Trump complaining he's been under siege for five years and he views this latest impeachment as a continuation of that.

But many people close to Trump view the current situation as different than his first impeachment, when he was charged with pressuring the government of Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden to try and influence the presidential election.

"His actions led to here, no one else," the White House adviser said, adding, "He instigated a mob to charge on the Capitol building to stop the certification, he's not going to find a lot of sympathetic Republicans."

You all know the words, sing along!

Twenty-six employees of Trump on the wall
    Twenty-six employlees of Trump
    "I never thought Trump would turn on me"
    Twenty-five employees of Trump on the wall.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, the "Trump refused to pay Giuliani" story is on CNN and independently on WaPo.
    awesome, hopefully this means no pardon for Giuliani either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite efforts to boost rollout, vaccination rates fail to meet demand

Trump, whose erratic leadership during the pandemic affected his re-election bid, had vowed that 20 million people would be immunized by the end of 2020.

But as of Wednesday, 27.7 million doses of coronavirus had been distributed, with just 9.3 million people receiving their first shots, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention vaccination tracker.
    At this point, "Operation Warp Speed" is asking "would it help if I got out and pushed?"

"Oh come on, this is a brand new disease and --"

Did Trump make promises that weren't kept?

"...yes."

Then he gets to own things not living up to his promises.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    awesome, hopefully this means no pardon for Giuliani either.
    Besides the whole "state charges" angle, it's worth noting that lots could happen to Giuliani that pardons don't apply to. Losing his license, for example. Or being ridiculed indefinitely.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And Trump is silent on the matter for....what reason?
    Because he cannot tweet about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Because he cannot tweet about it?
    Considering the conspiracy revolves around an official WH tweet, this doesn't actually work.

It's a stupid, nonsensical theory.
    1) The deepfake video would have to be released on this official account.
    2) Then, Trump would have to be blocked from using this same offical account to decry it as fake.
    3) And the WH press pool.
    4) And FOX News.
    5) And just telling people in the White House "Whoa! That's not me! We've been hacked! You should tell Twitter that's a fake and it needs to be taken down!"
    6) And everyone else, including his family, would also have to be blocked from telling anyone in any way.
    7) Or, Trump would have to be okay with it, in which case, why have a deepfake?
    8) Or, somehow, the entire nation would have managed to not tell Trump there's a deepfake of him coming from an official account, and his aides, and his faimly.
    9) And through all of this, it would also require Trump to not just allow violence, but to encourage it. While not only being impeached but about to leave the WH where he can be arrested or shot.

There is no rational, understandable, or even crazy explanation. It's word salad mixed with excrement.

WOW 8 trillion dollars in debt so far for trumps first term in raw debt to the penny numbers

Took obama 8 years to get to 9.3 trillion.

holy fucking crap.

Geeze if he just sent out those mask in the USPS.....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Oh look. Anti lgbt stuff in the way out.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...tions-n1253959

Under the new Health Department rule, taxpayer-funded adoption agencies can refuse to acknowledge same-sex marriages and turn away qualified LGBTQ parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    WOW 8 trillion dollars in debt so far for trumps first term in raw debt to the penny numbers

Took obama 8 years to get to 9.3 trillion.

holy fucking crap.

Geeze if he just sent out those mask in the USPS.....
    Clearly, those masks would have cost the government too much money!
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh look. Anti lgbt stuff in the way out.
    They are on the way out. Biden will toss these last-minute "fuck America" executive orders immediately. Adoption agencies almost certainly know this and would be foolish to make any significant changes.

- - - Updated - - -

The Republican Party has found yet another way to defend Trump.

1) Refuse to reconvene before Jan 20th.
    2) Claim the Senate can't impeach a private citizen.

"But they could still str--"

Sen. Cotton is arguing that the Senate lacks the authority, which is just a way to vote "No" while claiming to be a member of the Party of Law and Order. Yes, he's leaving out the part where his party conveniently chooses to let the deadline pass, then stand by clutching their pearls. "If only something could be done," he'll say, "oh woe is me, oh woe, alas, alackaday."

- - - Updated - - -

With the deadline already passed and Biden about to take control, the Census Bureau just gives up looking at citizenship entirely.

Basically, Trump waited too long to do all that stuff he promised. So many things have failed -- he has 3 miles of Wall, no health care plan, no balanced budget, no respect from the world stage -- but these last few days, we've seen some rushed attempts to break more things on the way out the door, but so rushed they, too, failed. He can't even execute a federal prisoner. But this? He was elected three full years before the data would be collected. This isn't just incompetence, this is embarrassing.