Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    They're just rinos lashing out after losing their party to real conservatives.
    If you are calling Trump supporters real conservatives, then you have a fucking problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    saying he's the worst president ever, a failed leader, Hitler wannabe and all his followers to be Nazis and enemies of the state complete with drawing parallels is pretty brutal.

Since talking down on Trump is the new trend since 06, I've never seen anyone come down on him as hard as Arnold, a Republician.
    Brutal but fucking true.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Wonder if Dominion will sue her, too. And Giuliani and Trump. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Good. I had reported multiple tweets of hers.
    Too bad it is only for 12 fucking hours. It should be forever, and she should be facing charges. She helped incite the riots. She and Boebert deserve everything that is coming their way. Boebert might actually be facing sedition charges for giving people tours that helped the planners of some of the people the day before the insurrection. And if she did, she will be on cameras, and it will be glorious if/when she goes to jail. Greene might take a bit longer, but I think she should end up there as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Too bad it is only for 12 fucking hours. It should be forever, and she should be facing charges. She helped incite the riots. She and Boebert deserve everything that is coming their way. Boebert might actually be facing sedition charges for giving people tours that helped the planners of some of the people the day before the insurrection. And if she did, she will be on cameras, and it will be glorious if/when she goes to jail. Greene might take a bit longer, but I think she should end up there as well.
    Pelosi was saying they'd be looking into it, directly to the house. I'm hoping that's not just an idle threat, though she doesn't seem to be the kind of person to do such a thing.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    When your faith in a president relies solely on going to war with world powers.
    if hitler had nukes and was doing his genocide thing but wasn't provoking anyone out of his territory, do you think it'd be a dumb ass idea to go to war with him over that

Because over the years a lot of dictators are doing that and openly laughing at America trying to police them. I'm just wondering why we've degraded that much. I want a leader that fixes this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    if hitler had nukes and was doing his genocide thing but wasn't provoking anyone out of his territory, do you think it'd be a dumb ass idea to go to war with him over that

Because over the years a lot of dictators are doing that and openly laughing at America trying to police them. I'm just wondering why we've degraded that much. I want a leader that fixes this.
    Sorry, what was this thread about again?
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Yuppie is just fantasizing about committing genocide and nuking other countries.

It's pretty par for the course for the average Trump Supporter at this point.

It's short-report Sunday again...

174,560 new cases, but Michigan and Missouri haven't turned theirs in yet. Way down from last Sunday even with the 4-5k those two will eventually add, so that's a plus in any case.

1,846 deaths is about the same as last Sunday and brings the total to 407,202.

Related news:

Trump admin enlists private firm to review some Covid-19 tests--This is Trump's admin trying to bypass the FDA once again before he's booted out the front door. Hopefully this is overturned by Biden as soon as he gets into office because there's a damned good reason tests need to go through the FDA first.

Stay safe, folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    He was admitting that Trump's attitude towards North Korea, you know, "hellfire like the world has never seen" was a poor one and that Trump shouldn't have done it.

It's pretty big of @YUPPIE to admit Trump made a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Not Trump now. Guiliani has been telling him that he's been selling the pardons for $1m!
    How many years in prison is that worth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Leader of 'Cowboys for Trump' arrested.

Couy Griffin confirmed in an interview with FBI agents that he was present at the riot, according to a federal affidavit. Griffin said in a video posted to the Cowboys for Trump Facebook page that he “climbed up on the top of the capitol building and … had a first row seat,” the affidavit says.

In the same now-deleted video, he allegedly said that “You want to say that that was a mob? You want to say that was violence? No sir. No Ma’am. No we could have a 2nd Amendment rally on those same steps that we had that rally yesterday. You know, and if we do, then it’s gonna be a sad day, because there’s gonna be blood running out of that building. But at the end of the day, you mark my word, we will plant our flag on the desk of Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and Donald J. Trump if it boils down to it.”

Prosecutors said Griffin told FBI agents on Jan. 11 that he traveled to the nation’s capital with Matt Struck, who “runs media” for the Cowboys for Trump organization. Griffin said he expected the demonstration at the U.S. Capitol to be peaceful and that he was “caught up” as a mob entered the Capitol building.

Griffin reportedly said that neither he nor Struck actually entered the Capitol building, instead remaining on the building’s steps. He added that he exited the grounds of the U.S. Capitol “peacefully” and that “police never asked him to leave the area.”

Federal official said that Griffin’s placement, as documented in several videos shared on Facebook, were “well within the restricted area” of the Capitol building, according to the affidavit.

The Cowboys for Trump founder was charged on Sunday with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority. He was arrested in Washington, D.C.
    I have one thing to add:

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    If you are calling Trump supporters real conservatives, then you have a fucking problem.
    It really depends on what you call a Conservative I think.

Look at the Republican party, look at what the term Conservative has come to mean. Look at Trumps approval among so called Conservatives and how they voted for him in record numbers only matched by the votes against him. Something like 3 times the population of Canada voted for him.

So, if you are going by what America calls conservative, Trump supporters ARE the real conservatives as far as this nation and the Republican party is concerned. Have to remember, his approval rating didn't drop till after he lost and his actions to try and keep power and overthrow the results. When you look at the policies he pushed, you look at how he damaged us as a nation and sold out our international credibility and turned their back on all morals and integrity to get shear power they backed him fully and made excuses to go along with it, from kidnapping children, putting on a potential serial rapist onto the Supreme Court who openly committed PERJURY on live TV during his own confirmation hearings, you look at our soldiers being sold out with bounties and deported or an American journalist being full on dismembered by the Saudi's after being lured under the pretense of trying to get paperwork to be married. Through all of this, they American Conservatives were backing this in full locking Goosestep.

Sorry, but Trump supporters ARE the real conservatives when it comes to America's political structure and climate. If you are a TRUE conservative in that vein, you would have been insulted to be called a Republican for at least the last 25 years and would have more openly identified yourself as a Libertarian who have more in common with what the Republicans CLAIM to ascribe to and actually have a sense of integrity when you push them, even if they can't rightfully defend their views when pressed with logic, I haven't seen them outright throw their views away to cling to shear power.

Edit: And their disapproval doesn’t even seem to be about the fact that he attempted to overthrow democracy or has repeatedly wiped his butt with the spirit of the constitution but because he risked the lives of other republicans while also failing the insurrection.

If the GOP has got the warning and stayed away while the terrorists had got in and killed Pelosi, the other Democrats and ones they deemed “The RIGHT People” his approval wouldn’t have dipped more than a point or maybe two while the Republicans would be cheering on the “4 More Years” with even more violent overtones and even more violent events when patriots challenged their beliefs or revisionist history they would spout.

Make no doubt about it, the Trump supporters ARE the real conservatives under the US System among the US population, he approval rating and popular vote proves that. If you don’t think they are the Conservative party then YOU would be the fringe ultra minority party in the US political system.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2021-01-18 at 04:58 AM.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    It's short-report Sunday again...

174,560 new cases, but Michigan and Missouri haven't turned theirs in yet. Way down from last Sunday even with the 4-5k those two will eventually add, so that's a plus in any case.

1,846 deaths is about the same as last Sunday and brings the total to 407,202.

Related news:

Trump admin enlists private firm to review some Covid-19 tests--This is Trump's admin trying to bypass the FDA once again before he's booted out the front door. Hopefully this is overturned by Biden as soon as he gets into office because there's a damned good reason tests need to go through the FDA first.

Stay safe, folks.
    In a bit of good news, the amount of flu infections and deaths is far below previous years. Perhaps it's because everyone is wearing masks and washing their hands? Well, maybe not everyone, but natural selection will probably weed out those who aren't.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Trump is going to Pardon over 100 people, he most likely will pardon the domestic terrorists at capitol hill.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/17/p...ted/index.html
    Last edited by szechuan; 2021-01-18 at 06:07 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Less than 60 hours to go before this shitshow is over. gonna be a LONG 2 1/2 days. Not expecting much at this point but pardons for the highest bidders. Then we get the encore impeachment trial.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Trump is going to Pardon over 100 people, he most likely will pardon the domestic terrorists at capitol hill.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/17/p...ted/index.html
    there is no way he can, well i mean he can....but will do that for the terrorist at capital hill.
    Thought its weird you added that since the article didn't say that

he can't be this stupid.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    he can't be this stupid.
    one of Trump's Evil Assholes he's going to pardon

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...NYIjwq11Kd4sK/
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    he can't be this stupid.
    I want you to think back over the last four years at every single time you said, wrote, or thought that statement.

What's your batting average?

Trump believes he won't face any consequences for all the damage he did to his country, his party, and the general concept of democracy. The Senate won't vote to impeach before Jan 20th and might not even convict. So, he might be right. There is also no criminal statute that I can think of -- @cubby help? -- that would let Trump be prosecuted for issuing pardons to his co-conspirators.

It's honestly not even all that stupid. I mean, look at the last four years. What's the GOP going to do? If they were going to take steps against his swamp-dwelling deplorable actions they had four years of chances. Remember when he blackmailed a country for dirt on a political rival, got caught, and they didn't care? Remember when he used said dirt and he was applauded for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    one of Trump's Evil Assholes he's going to pardon

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...NYIjwq11Kd4sK/
    Part of me wonders if this will actually wind up effectively putting a spotlight on nefarious individuals for investigative bodies to look even more closely at.

If these people are guilty of these massive, conspiratorial crimes, I bet they go deeper than just whatever monosyllabic thing Trump is going to pardon them for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I want you to think back over the last four years at every single time you said, wrote, or thought that statement.

What's your batting average?

Trump believes he won't face any consequences for all the damage he did to his country, his party, and the general concept of democracy. The Senate won't vote to impeach before Jan 20th and might not even convict. So, he might be right. There is also no criminal statute that I can think of -- @cubby help? -- that would let Trump be prosecuted for issuing pardons to his co-conspirators.

It's honestly not even all that stupid. I mean, look at the last four years. What's the GOP going to do? If they were going to take steps against his swamp-dwelling deplorable actions they had four years of chances. Remember when he blackmailed a country for dirt on a political rival, got caught, and they didn't care? Remember when he used said dirt and he was applauded for it?
    Much like Al Capone, it might very well turn out that Trump isn't convicted of his rank corruption, nepotism and cronyism, and instead is put away because of his tax and financial fraud, which of course he can't pardon himself or be pardoned from.

Frankly, anything to throw him behind bars for the rest of his life and dissolve any hope of a media empire he might have while plunging him into debt above his bad toupee is good enough for me.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, at this point why not? The GOP has demonstrated they don't care about morals, ethics, or justice. They backed a racist wannabe dictator for four years. There's no off-ramp left.

And he'll be cheered while doing it.

Other than them, we need new bingo cards. It'll be interesting the fallout when Biden's DoJ handles this. I mean, they can't be arrested for anything Trump pardons them for, but they also can't take the 5th, and can't lie on the stand. If done correctly, Trump could create a legion of unwilling witnesses who have no choice but to turn on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Much like Al Capone, it might very well turn out that Trump isn't convicted of his rank corruption, nepotism and cronyism, and instead is put away because of his tax and financial fraud, which of course he can't pardon himself or be pardoned from.
    Yeah, hopefully my home NYState comes through and, well, takes all his illegal money, leaving him with insufficient funds to pay his very legal loans. Not sure if DC's charges about inciting a riot take precedence.