Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    well it's not a recent development. mark hamill doesn't just hate donald trump, he hates his whole family. I only recently caught wind of how far this well goes.
    cope harder you trumper. rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    You left out the moment where they called Michelle a trans woman, and Barack a gay muslim.
    There is only one response for that.

I'm just saying I would find it surreal if a number of older American icons like Mark Hamill and Arnold Schwarzenegger (a Republican) can hate the living shit out of you because when I think about how when I was a kid, people were always talking about how awesome it would be to get a photo with these movie stars.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm just saying I would find it surreal if a number of American icons like Mark Hamill and Arnold Schwarzenegger (a Republican) can hate the loving shit out of you because when I think about how when I was a kid, people were always talking about how awesome it would be to get a photo with these movie stars.
    You should really think about what you post.

And ask yourself does this make sense to others when they read it or does it only make sense to me?

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way, here's what @YUPPIE is apparently so mad about:

Since you still have until 12 noon today before you're legally required to get out of the WH, you really should fire off one last vindictive, grievance-filled rage-tweet as Prez, just for old times sake. That'll show the radical left!

oh, wait...
    And, since we're all talking about context, I'll ask @YUPPIE to personally answer: how many tweets of this caliber of "worry", or more, did Trump send?

If you think Mark Hamill's attitude is worrying, why aren't you even more worried about Trump? There are hundreds of examples in this thread alone, luckily quoted so Trump's banned Twitter account won't be a problem.

Either admit Trump is even more worrying, or apologize for your comments about Mr. Hamill, or admit @beanman12345 is right about you. If you don't pick in 10 minutes I get to pick for you.

I'm just saying I would find it surreal if a number of older American icons like Mark Hamill and Arnold Schwarzenegger (a Republican) can hate the living shit out of you because when I think about how when I was a kid, people were always talking about how awesome it would be to get a photo with these movie stars.
    hahahahahaha cope harder

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just saying I would find it surreal if a number of older American icons like Mark Hamill and Arnold Schwarzenegger (a Republican)
    Well, if you killed four hundred thousand people and set fire to the country, wouldn't it be strange if people didn't find that offensive?

If you can't answer "Why does Hamill hate Trump?" (that tweet doesn't sound like the rage-induced psychosis you seem to imply it is, I've said worse, dozens of times) whether you agree with his reason or not, then you're just making noise.

it's the last day of Trump so I've been going on around social media to see how people react and, for the most part, there's not much goodwill. The atmosphere is like someone evil has died or been toppled. It just feels like it illustrates if the Trump support is ultimately a vocal minority or lesser to the people that hate him globally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unrelated note: I made a Twitter account just to follow Chrissy Teigen, when Trump blocked her from what was ruled an official WH platform and therefore had to unblock her.

That (dummy) account now also follows Mark Hamill.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's the last day of Trump so I've been going on around social media to see how people react and, for the most part, there's not much goodwill. The atmosphere is like someone evil has died or been toppled. It just feels like it illustrates if the Trump support is ultimately a vocal minority or lesser to the people that hate him globally.
    Maybe because that’s... the truth?

Trump never held the plurality of the American voter’s support, much less the world’s.

Trump is not, nor was ever, particularly popular.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's the last day of Trump so I've been going on around social media to see how people react and, for the most part, there's not much goodwill.
    Still refusing to answer direct questions? Still refusing to follow context? Have you explained the part why he deserves any goodwill?

yeah someone evil has been toppled, not sorry trumpster your guy lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "Why does Hamill hate Trump?"
    political differences and being a Republican since his contempt didn't start with the insurrection

10+ Year Old Account
    political differences and being a Republican since his contempt didn't start with the insurrection
    Trump's damage to America didn't start with the insurrection, either.

You still seem impervious to context. There's a few nasty names for that, but I think it's easier to just accept that you lost and move on. Everyone else has.

"I thought trump was the good guy, but luke skywalker is happy because he's acting like he just beat the darkside in star wars, and he was my hero as a kid... wahhhhhh"

5+ Year Old Account
    Deeper think deeper thoughts. If not buzz off back to the lore forums and post shallow thoughts there.

Does the caging of children, The forced separation of them to their parents, the destruction of the enviroment, the mishandling of the pandemic, cozing up with dictators/autocrats, general corruption of their cronies and violence apology ring a bell?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Lady Gaga has a heck of an outfit lol

lady gaga, when trump finds out about this, cause he's probably golfing, he's gonna be so bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    lady gaga, when trump finds out about this, cause he's probably golfing, he's gonna be so bitter.
    He apparently already knew that A-listers were actually wanting to go to Biden's, while all he could do was...uh...fuck, I've forgotten that 80's star's name. But that guy.

He's still mad and confused as to why nobody fuckin likes him, somehow.