Large:

Sig-sized:

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Now entering the No Malarkey Zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Now entering the No Malarkey Zone.
    I kinda wanted him to say "let's stop this malarkey"

On a brighter note, you have tour first openly weeb senator on Jon Ossoff. I hope he enacts a law to make watching and discussing Evangelion + the movie and the rebuilds a mandatory subject on school.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2021-01-20 at 10:56 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I kinda wanted him to say "let's stop this malarkey"

On a brighter note, you have tour first openly weeb senator on Jon Ossoff. I hope he enacts a law to make watching and discussing Evangelion + the movie and the rebuilds a mandatory subject on school.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The final count. Never would have believed this number was possible when we started four years ago. https://t.co/rZaAOI0gjd https://t.co/2eCUxwtmSo
    https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/s...163787264?s=19

30,573 false or misleading claims by trump as President. Idk if we covered all of them, not likely, but this helped make this thread over 3k pages.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Photo from the Trump "rally" at the New York state capitol:

I came here to post this. He was expecting "thousands". Man those people are going to have a sad, lonely 4 years of angry self-discovery.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of many many sources

Albany had been ready.

"I’m grateful today for the opportunity to speak to the community and let the community know that we’ve been very hard at work putting all the resources available at our disposal, bringing everything to bear to do our very best to ensure that the violence that happened in D.C. does not happen here in Albany," Antoinette Bacon, the acting U.S. attorney for the Northern District of New York, told reporters Thursday.

She added: "Our focus is not on peaceful protestors. Our focus is on those who are threatening the safety of peaceful protesters or the safety of other citizens."
    They didn't. No Trump supporters showed.

Abdul, 31, a lifelong Albany resident who declined to give his last name, was one of three people in East Capitol Park, east of the statehouse on Sunday. He waved a Black liberation flag.

"We’re here to defend our city," he said. "We don’t care about the Capitol, it’s people over property.”

He said he didn’t think supporters of Trump would show up, including far-right groups such as The Proud Boys, linked to the assault on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

"This is a city that we don't stand for that," he said. "We don't welcome racism here. We're hoping that they don't show up here."
    They didn't.

"I think it's just a whole waste of time that they're doing a call for arms because their president lost. Your president lost. Boo-hoo. Get over it," he said. "It doesn't mean that you need to come to the New York state Capitol or Albany in general and try to create havoc."

On Sunday, there was no havoc, [B][B]except, possibly to overtime budgets for police standing by in case the rally went off.
    Sick accounting burn, bruh.

Christina Janowitz, 23, of Albany, showed up at the Capitol, to protest the rally that never arrived.

"I heard there might be Proud Boys here and I thought they'd appreciate my lovely flag that brought here today," she said, waving a flag that read "Trump Lost LOL."

She said she was "a little surprised" that the protest didn't materialize, but "I know that there have been calls for Proud Boys to stand down after the violence in D.C. a few weeks ago, so I'm not that surprised, but happy that they are not flooding our community with hate again."
    They didn't.

Similar scenes played out in capitals along the mid-Atlantic, with reports of expected rallies failing to materialize in Trenton, New Jersey, Annapolis, Maryland, and Dover, Delaware.

In Trenton, the fizzled threat was met with Jersey nonchalance.

“We're all breathing a collective sigh of relief," Trenton Mayor Reed Gusciora told reporters Sunday. "We've noticed that there's more skateboarders than protesters.”
    Earlier I said something something most appropriate something last day IMPOTUS. I take it back. The echoing silence? The empty streets? The whimpering QAnon and Proud Boys, sobbing into their single scoop of ice cream, while being trolled by law enforcement, women, and African-Ameericans?

That's the most appropriate way.

The man in the photo is Mark from Florida, New York. Yes, he's Florida Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Q shaman dude better get used to the idea of eating non-organic food.
    I hear they are actually making special exceptions right now, but this is jail we're talking about, when he get's to prison, that'll be fun for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Is prison dick organic?
    "Totemic Revival"

i suspect the trump alt right cheerleaders (tim pool etc) will now lean into militia/survivalist rhetoric.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    i suspect the trump alt right cheerleaders (tim pool etc) will now lean into militia/survivalist rhetoric.
    Good. Let them hide in their bunkers for the next XXX years. We've heard enough out of them for a lifetime.

Or, maybe you meant "start shooting people" in which case I think the Albany picture is enough hope, for me at least, that won't happen.

It's a great sensation, Trump is gone just like a fart in the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Good. Let them hide in their bunkers for the next XXX years. We've heard enough out of them for a lifetime.

Or, maybe you meant "start shooting people" in which case I think the Albany picture is enough hope, for me at least, that won't happen.
    most of the hardcore groups are talking about recruiting normies who are on the verge of being radicalized anyway.
    the capitol riot should put groups like the proud boys at risk (like Charlottesville did to alot of far right groups).

the fact is most of these groups dont need trump, and the despair from the maga hardcore along with their reactionary views are going to be easy prey for some pretty nasty white nationalists.

I think there will be alot of organized deadly violence.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll see. Although I am predicting already we'll hear "Biden couldn't protect America from terrorists like us!"

most of the hardcore groups are talking about recruiting normies who are on the verge of being radicalized anyway.
    the capitol riot should put groups like the proud boys at risk (like Charlottesville did to alot of far right groups).

the fact is most of these groups dont need trump, and the despair from the maga hardcore along with their reactionary views are going to be easy prey for some pretty nasty white nationalists.

so business as usual. At least we'll have people at the top denouncing them again, for all it'll do. but better denouncing then emboldening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude... I have seen Q maggots claim that Biden is Q all along... not many... but, at least a couple...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, Trump Supporters are seen as prime targets for recruiting by fascist groups.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Dude... I have seen Q maggots claim that Biden is Q all along... not many... but, at least a couple...
    No, Biden is Trump.

You see, they took Trump's face, off of his face. And they took Biden's face, off of his face. They transferred faces. And literally, just faces. Don't ask questions about how Trump lost around 100lbs overnight, or how they convinced Biden to wear a fat-suit all the time.

THIS IS FUCKIN FACE-OFF AND I WILL NOT HEAR OTHERWISE. ONE DAY HE WILL PULL OF HIS MASK AND IT WILL BE TRUMP! AND THEN HE'LL PULL OF HIS MASK AND IT'S ACTUALLY NICHOLAS FUCKIN CAGE, WHO GRABS THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE AND FLIES OFF INTO THE SUNSET IN A CLOUD OF DOVES!

When will criminal charges and civil suits start?