10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, Biden is Trump.

You see, they took Trump's face, off of his face. And they took Biden's face, off of his face. They transferred faces. And literally, just faces. Don't ask questions about how Trump lost around 100lbs overnight, or how they convinced Biden to wear a fat-suit all the time.

THIS IS FUCKIN FACE-OFF AND I WILL NOT HEAR OTHERWISE. ONE DAY HE WILL PULL OF HIS MASK AND IT WILL BE TRUMP! AND THEN HE'LL PULL OF HIS MASK AND IT'S ACTUALLY NICHOLAS FUCKIN CAGE, WHO GRABS THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE AND FLIES OFF INTO THE SUNSET IN A CLOUD OF DOVES!
    I forgot... this is pretty much your Face Off theory... solid... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

No, Biden is Trump.

You see, they took Trump's face, off of his face. And they took Biden's face, off of his face. They transferred faces. And literally, just faces. Don't ask questions about how Trump lost around 100lbs overnight, or how they convinced Biden to wear a fat-suit all the time.

THIS IS FUCKIN FACE-OFF AND I WILL NOT HEAR OTHERWISE. ONE DAY HE WILL PULL OF HIS MASK AND IT WILL BE TRUMP! AND THEN HE'LL PULL OF HIS MASK AND IT'S ACTUALLY NICHOLAS FUCKIN CAGE, WHO GRABS THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE AND FLIES OFF INTO THE SUNSET IN A CLOUD OF DOVES!
    Hey, don't give away the plot to National Treasure 3: The Mask of Q. Need a spoiler tag for this.

Damn. A few years ago, Dems were willing to give trump 25 billion for his wall, but trump declined cause it didn't end family based immigration. Biden stopped work on new fencing via executive order. Trump won on building a wall, and got about a dozen miles of new fencing, and basically nothing else accomplished in any regards. womp womp.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Hey, don't give away the plot to National Treasure 3: The Mask of Q. Need a spoiler tag for this.
    you see 'A board volunteer on 8kun's /qresearch/ board, username Pillow, has deleted every thread and banned what seems like every user'

lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    When will criminal charges and civil suits start?
    Gotta get the Trumpies out first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

after an insurrection and everything the last few months and calling him a disgrace on national news, why is Biden saying Trump left him a nice letter

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    after an insurrection and everything the last few months and calling him a disgrace on national news, why is Biden saying Trump left him a nice letter
    Because empty platitudes will be one of his ways of knitting 'muricans back together
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Are we sure it was Donald or one of his handlers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Biden is Q working with Trump... or... Biden is not an ass hole. One of the two...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    ... or... Biden is not an ass hole.
    but he just said a few weeks ago Trump is a worldwide disgrace. And before that, he only had thinly veiled contempt for him. It's super fake to now say he did something nice. I just prefer honesty in these terms because that's the sign of being two-faced or subservient. He should've just told Trump to fuck off with the letter.

10+ Year Old Account
    but he just said a few weeks ago Trump is a worldwide disgrace. And before that, he only had thinly veiled contempt for him. It's super fake to now say he did something nice. I just prefer honesty in these terms because that's the sign of being two-faced or subservient. He should've just told Trump to fuck off with the letter.
    Uhm... what if Trump left a nice letter? Like... good luck and thanks for all the fish?

The latest season of drag race, is very confusing...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-01-21 at 12:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just prefer honesty in these terms
    No you don't. You're a Trump supporter.

I just prefer honesty
    oh my sides.

If you prefer honesty, then why are you a Trump supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Because empty platitudes will be one of his ways of knitting 'muricans back together
    At the expense of who is the question

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Like a child just going out and learning about the world for the first time. Jesus wept....
    I will never understand this gimmick of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    He left a note. Wonder what it says lol
    Something along these lines:

- - - Updated - - -

mark hamill hates Trump so much it's pretty worrying based on his social media comments
    Nope, they are entirely rational. Trump is a royal piece of shit, that is going to have fun being someone's bitch in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Like a child just going out and learning about the world for the first time. Jesus wept....
    One who never actually learns anything or grows.

He apparently already knew that A-listers were actually wanting to go to Biden's, while all he could do was...uh...fuck, I've forgotten that 80's star's name. But that guy.

He's still mad and confused as to why nobody fuckin likes him, somehow.
    Scott Baio, but he is to be forgotten, because he hasn't been relevant since then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Scott Baio, but he is to be forgotten, because he hasn't been relevant since then.
    I don’t know... I think Graham might have a different perspective on Charles in Charge... maybe that’s where he got the pool boy idea...

Just listen to the lyrics: