Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    I had to lookup up the makeup of Senators from each state. Sadly you have Republicans from Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are what we call purple states.

Ron Johnson is a PoS and moron m, yet likely set in his incumbency. Pennsylvania might be the only flip.
    I think ron is in most in peril for entire GoP if he was a centrest i think he'd be set, but he's super extreme, wisconsin has been giving the finger to the extremists of late. Pennsylvania could flip it depends on who'll be Fetterman's opponent is. OH too could flip if, and likely only if Gym Jordan is the nominee.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Now that this is outa the way, we get to enjoy years of Trump being prosecuted and sued from every direction. People are worried about Trump running in 2024, but that's a really big fucking assumption that he even mentally/financially/legally survives that long.
    I imagine he is back on his terrible diet and all those stressors you mentioned maybe be enough to send him into the grave.

Stop responding to Zeth, you all know exactly what he is and what he is doing.

Just report him and move on.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Haha... trumpism, banana republic.
    I hope you are somehow referring to the clothing retailer, and not claiming The United States is a banana republic.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    one of the driving questions is what Trump even gained from all this because fucking up your life and legacy to spite someone, and solely to satisfy yourself, is a sign of sociopathy of the highest magnitude
    Yes, absolutely, that is precisely right. I'm so glad you finally understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Republicans: "CANCEL CULTURE SUCKS!"

Also Republicans: "Cancel Bill Cassidy!"

https://twitter.com/LAGOP/status/1360722297754177546
    Putin khuliyo

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    But still Impeached. Twice.
    And not removed from office. Twice. One of which was, of course, after he was already out of office.

Weird how the democrats decided to wait until President Trump became a private citizen before impeaching him.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    I hope you are somehow referring to the clothing retailer, and not claiming The United States is a banana republic.
    The United States is a banana republic.

The US Senate just refused to hold a man, who incited insurrection against the government, accountable. Which means there's no reason for him, or someone worse than him, to try again.

- - - Updated - - -

And not removed from office. Twice. One of which was, of course, after he was already out of office.

Weird how the democrats decided to wait until President Trump became a private citizen before impeaching him.
    House impeached before the inauguration, try again.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Stop responding to Zeth, you all know exactly what he is and what he is doing.
    He's still crying that Trump lost and that his little insurrection failed. Of course that Trump threw his little zealots under the bus after he himself ran away like the coward he's always been says something about the people they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure they will. All it requires is an impeachable offence be committed, and for the person who committed it to actually be in office.
    They've impeached people after they've left office before. Look up William Blount.
    Putin khuliyo

You know they make youtube compilation video's of people like you, put copium on it, and we all get a laugh at the clownery? I personally enjoy the recucklican tears.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    What a liar you are.
    Your little god wasn't exonerated child. And the former toddler-chief did indeed incite violence commitr treason. But since you don't live here it obviously matters little to you.
    Says I'm a child, then refers to a President as "toddler-chief".

Also, live where? What claim are you making about me right now?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The numbers from the election disagree with you it shows the conservatives are vastly outnumbered by Trumpists.
    I mean, I never disputed that, so I'm not sure what point you're arguing exactly. The Republican Party is not a party for actual conservatives and hasn't really been for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I mean, I never disputed that, so I'm not sure what point you're arguing exactly. The Republican Party is not a party for actual conservatives and hasn't really been for a long time now.
    I think my point is that over the decades conservatism has basically vanished aside from a very few people, the last president that balanced the budget was a democrat. Whenever republicans get into power they spend like drunken sailors, the right has been stuck on the culture wars forever without doing any real governing or presenting a vision for the future.

The base needed for conservatism is gone they are a dying breed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    The whole “now fully support murderous insurrection” is the kind of expected overreach.
    I disagree. So did the GOP. That's why they hid behind "he already left office".

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that the trial is over I hope people move on from this clown. Of course we're going to be dealing with with the aftermath of him for a bit but he no longer needs to at the center of American politics. I don't what he or any of his sideshow has to say after this. They aren't allowed to command attention from society anymore.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think my point is that over the decades conservatism has basically vanished aside from a very few people, the last president that balanced the budget was a democrat. Whenever republicans get into power they spend like drunken sailors, the right has been stuck on the culture wars forever without doing any real governing or presenting a vision for the future.

The base needed for conservatism is gone they are a dying breed.
    Oh I wouldn't say they're gone. Dying breed, certainly. I just think their voice has been greatly diminished because, as I mentioned before, their "brand" has been taken over by people who don't actually believe what they do but found their platform a convenient stepping stone for power. Completely agree that they are vastly outnumbered by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Now that the trial is over I hope people move on from this clown.
    We do need to move on to repairing the damage Trump and his rabid fanbase intentionally did to the country, yes.

But we also need to double-tap to make sure he doesn't get back up. Teabagging is optional.

Oh, it is. Your problem is that nothing in your sentence happened. Odd how you and others are wishing it did.
    So your argument is that the 1/6 attack never happened? No one was there? Everyone who was supposedly killed is still alive?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Another person here hoping for a "next time". I hope something like this does not happen again, so there will be no "next time".

- - - Updated - - -

Sure they will. All it requires is an impeachable offence be committed, and for the person who committed it to actually be in office.
    No, I am not hoping for the next time, but I know that Trump supporters won't help themselves since they have been committing the terrorist attacks for the last 5 or so years.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt it. Removing The President based on a conspiracy theory, by the opposing party, was avoided today. This sets a good precedent for it not happening the other way around in the future.
    What conspiracy theory? We watched him incite this shit for over 3 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually no, he was impeached the 13th of January, Republicans waited til he was out of office to do the trial. Not surprising you are ignoring fucking reality, you are a Trump supporter after all.