Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    53% That's quite a drop in three months. Back then he was polling 88%.

Next week in POLITICO Playbook: Pundits can't quit Trump, sir.
    Great point. With the loss of twitter I expect it to drop even further. People need to stop fearmongering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    Great point. With the loss of twitter I expect it to drop even further. People need to stop fearmongering.
    I know you don't like it when we keep pointing out the way Republicans have absolutely fucked the country over the past four years and that it's going to have lasting consequences, but we're not going move on until those responsible have been held to account.

Sit down, sweaty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    You missed the point. Sorry FSB comrade.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    You missed the point. Sorry FSB comrade.
    So your point doesn't make sense then.

So your point doesn't make sense then.
    Makes perfect sense.

- - - Updated - - -

And he's fired Giuliani now due to this.

- - - Updated - - -

ROFL so, I guess from what people were saying McConnell voted to acquit Trump cause "he was scared of Trumps base," or something, well, he just lost Trumps base.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2AG2LL

So, those Tweets from Cruz and Crenshaw criticizing California's scheduled rolling power blackouts didn't age too well. I guess that was bound to happen when you decide you don't want your state hooked up to the federal grid because of your secessionist fantasies.

Good luck to those Texans without power right now. Hopefully once you pull through this you'll remember which folks helped get you into this mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is attacking McConnell as a “political hack”... I think he meant, real shitty at leading a cult... but, what ever... cripple fight!!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump is attacking McConnell as a “political hack”... I think he meant, real shitty at leading a cult... but, what ever... cripple fight!!!!
    And the lines have been officially drawn. In no way shape or form do you want McConnell as a literal enemy. Trump is such a fucking idiot he doesn't even recognize that most/all of the few "victories" came from McConnell's machinations.

McConnell continues to seize the reigns of the GOP as more Republicans distance themselves from dipshit-dictator Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    And he's fired Giuliani now due to this.
    I can't find this. The closest I can find it Trump just fired his legal team because he is trying to turn his impeachment trial into a circus, but we know Giuliani is the ringleader. Or at least the clown.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And Trump kicks his befuddled and soon-to-be-disbarred attorney to the curb.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I can't find this. The closest I can find it Trump just fired his legal team because he is trying to turn his impeachment trial into a circus, but we know Giuliani is the ringleader. Or at least the clown.
    Gotcha covered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    In no way shape or form do you want McConnell as a literal enemy.
    And, when McConnell actually does something to stop Trump's actions, or to stop those actions from having consequences, /w me. Because I'll believe it when it happens.

McConnell said a few mean things after voting not guilcup. Boo hoo. He still defended him to,a nd past, the end. Until McConnell moves to the 14th Amendment or something else to kick Trump out of the party, he's just as much a Trump supporter as YUPPIE or Selvari7 or any of the other "I'm not a Trump supporter, but isn't he the best thing ever and don't the Democrats suck donkey dick?" liars.

- - - Updated - - -

Gotcha covered.
    Ah, nifty. Funny how I couldn't find it...oh, it's like six seconds ago.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And, when McConnell actually does something to stop Trump's actions, or to stop those actions from having consequences, /w me. Because I'll believe it when it happens.

McConnell said a few mean things after voting not guilcup. Boo hoo. He still defended him to,a nd past, the end. Until McConnell moves to the 14th Amendment or something else to kick Trump out of the party, he's just as much a Trump supporter as YUPPIE or Selvari7 or any of the other "I'm not a Trump supporter, but isn't he the best thing ever and don't the Democrats suck donkey dick?" liars.
    And I think we both know we'll be waiting a LONG time for that to happen. McConnell is a power hungry opportunist, and he's making a claim to the GOP throne. To do that he needs to battle and separate himself, even if just a little bit, from Trump. But he doesn't have to shift to proactive war with him, either. And McConnell gains nothing by doing that, either. So I would expect any kind of "battle" to be subtle, and 100% won by McConnell, because Trump will not only not see it coming, he won't know it happened once it's over.

The perfect storm in which I beat you to a headline once in my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would expect any kind of "battle" to be subtle, and 100% won by McConnell, because Trump will not only not see it coming, he won't know it happened once it's over.
    Or the tortoise could take the same coward's way out he always does, gives Trump everything he asks for, and waits for Trump to die of being too fat.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the lines have been officially drawn. In no way shape or form do you want McConnell as a literal enemy. Trump is such a fucking idiot he doesn't even recognize that most/all of the few "victories" came from McConnell's machinations.

McConnell continues to seize the reigns of the GOP as more Republicans distance themselves from dipshit-dictator Trump.
    If the GOP clings to neoconservatism after trump they'll quickly disappear. After the stimulus flop and denouncing trump, mitch has no allies among the american people.

I guess they broke it on air before writing their article, had CNN on in the background. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    If the GOP clings to neoconservatism after trump they'll quickly disappear. After the stimulus flop and denouncing trump, mitch has no allies among the american people.
    Have you seen Mitches approval rating in his state? They are so messed up they vote him even if they hate him just due to the R next to his name.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Have you seen Mitches approval rating in his state? They are so messed up they vote him even if they hate him just due to the R next to his name.
    Needs real competition from his own party.

Didn’t he this time? They still voted him because he was the incumbent and they would rather screw the nation and their families with a Republican even they hate than risk a Democrat might come in and try and clean up their mess.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

The other guy his state sent was Rand Paul.

There's been competition, Kentuckians don't seem to much give a fuck though. I guess they may hate the bastards they elect to the Senate, but they're their bastards and god damnit they're not gonna part with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I guess they broke it on air before writing their article
    I think that's the norm. Don't apologize, it's not like you made shit up.