Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Donald Trump uses new website to rewrite history of his presidency

More actually in the article, of course. But.... LOL.
    Yo...YO. There's a contact page for scheduling Trump to show up at birthday parties and weddings - https://www.45office.com/info/scheduling-request

You can literally book the clown for clown shows now. Internet, do your thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yo...YO. There's a contact page for scheduling Trump to show up at birthday parties and weddings - https://www.45office.com/info/scheduling-request

Why punch wax figures when you can punch the real thing?

Better book the Trump balloon too.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    You can literally book the clown for clown shows now .
    Wow. I wonder how the rabid fanbase feels about this. Name literally any President, other than Trump, who has done (the time-based equiv) of this.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    There are two grand juries formed for criminal prosecutiion of Trump in Georgia.

Near as we can tell, it looks like one is about Trump's extortion call to GA election officials. But the other is "conspiracy". As @cubby will hopefully back me up, lawyers have some leeway when representing clients, they cannot commit a crime on their client's behalf. If you order your lawyer to commit perjury, and they do, that's conspiracy.
    Breccia is entirely correct here - as an attorney if your client asks you to do something, and that request is illegal, the attorney does it - they cross the line into criminality and become what we loving call co-conspirators. Cohen is a prime example of this. What's especially important is that when an attorney crosses that line, the attorney-client privilege is shattered - and all activity of that attorney with that client is discoverable (i.e. open for review by prosecutors).

Georgia prosecutors have brought on John Floyd, a RICO expert.
    Fan-fucking-tastic. If they get RICO moving on the Georgia Trump felonies, we might see several people corralled into criminal prosecution, AND that might lead to people flipping on Trump. (reminder: RICO means that once one person is charged, anyone associated with the activity can be charged).

Wow. I wonder how the rabid fanbase feels about this.
    They probably furiously masturbate over the idea.

Wow. I wonder how the rabid fanbase feels about this. Name literally any President, other than Trump, who has done (the time-based equiv) of this.
    Well the banks and the lenders are going to be a calling soon so Trump needs to make money quick. So should anyone be surprised that he would in essence whore himself out to make that cash. I bet Melania has given him lots of pointers how to make extra big tips.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    What's especially important is that when an attorney crosses that line, the attorney-client privilege is shattered
    Indeed. Two follow-ups:
    1) We already know the grand juries are looking at subpoenas for documents. It seems highly likely that orders from Trump to Giuliani are on that list of targets.
    2) Whoever decided to record that phone call must be taking a victory lap right now.

Probably THRILLED! Can you imagine how many people having weddings with tuxedo t-shirts and camo/Bud Light wedding dresses in the back of someone's shed he'll be invited to?! How many, "Baby's first gun" parties they'll ask him to attend to gift their baby their first gun? I mean, come on, NOW EVERY MAGA FAITHFUL HAS THE CHANCE TO HAVE HIM ATTEND ONE OF THEIR EVENTS IN PERSON!

But real, it's weird that a former president would just have like, a "contact me" page. Wonder when he's gonna spin up his OnlyKlans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably THRILLED! Can you imagine how many people having weddings with tuxedo t-shirts and camo/Bud Light wedding dresses in the back of someone's shed he'll be invited to?! How many, "Baby's first gun" parties they'll ask him to attend to gift their baby their first gun? I mean, come on, NOW EVERY MAGA FAITHFUL HAS THE CHANCE TO HAVE HIM ATTEND ONE OF THEIR EVENTS IN PERSON!

But real, it's weird that a former president would just have like, a "contact me" page. Wonder when he's gonna spin up his OnlyKlans.
    Its gonna be weird when the gender reveal turns out orange instead of blue or pink.
    /s

I wouldn't be surprised if this ex-(president) ended up selling crack and blowjobs on some dark alley.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if this ex-(president) ended up selling crack and blowjobs on some dark alley.
    "I just need your Twitter account for 5 minutes, I'll give you a time you will never forget."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Well the banks and the lenders are going to be a calling soon
    Heh, good point.

"Baby's first gun"
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    In my very best Chappelle impression: "C'mon... gimmie that Twitter, baby. I'll suck yo dick!"
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. Two follow-ups:
    1) We already know the grand juries are looking at subpoenas for documents. It seems highly likely that orders from Trump to Giuliani are on that list of targets.
    2) Whoever decided to record that phone call must be taking a victory lap right now.
    Rudi and Trump's communication are going to be difficult to breach, given their relationship as personal attorney and client. We'll see how that plays out.

Oh hell yes - that will go down as one of the Top 10 political moves of the decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    In my very best Chappelle impression: "C'mon... gimmie that Twitter, baby. I'll suck yo dick!"
    Now that's a strong alpha male. He's just triggering the libs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Donald Trump uses new website to rewrite history of his presidency

More actually in the article, of course. But.... LOL.
    Is this website the new revolutionary social media platform I've been hearing so much about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Rudi and Trump's communication are going to be difficult to breach
    I was under the impression that there were special people with a special job title, whose job it was to look through and give the up/down vote to the AG?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    Is this website the new revolutionary social media platform I've been hearing so much about?
    Debatable. It would match so much of Trump's promises if it were. But one website only goes so far. This thread is spirited debate 7 days a week but how many actual posters a day? Fifty? Fewer? And even it has overworked underappreciated mods like @Rozz and @Flarelaine

Trump not only wants a private audience of millions, but he wants as many facts kept out as possible. He'll need literally thousands of Thwarts, let alone the much larger CPUsage that millions would require.

Yeah, in all realistic means, this isn't what he promised. But he's probably going to ile and say it was.

lol as expected, low class trash doing low class trashy things
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was under the impression that there were special people with a special job title, whose job it was to look through and give the up/down vote to the AG?
    There are - it's called a Privilege Review, and a group of attorneys working on the case reviews documents looking for privilege information, and they remove those documents if they are deemed privileged. I've only worked on those projects where we are reviewing our own documents to submit to the DOJ, before submitting them. It's very complicated. I have not worked on them when the target of the investigation is themselves an attorney.

10+ Year Old Account

Can we get together a pool to pay for him to show up at an event at four seasons landscaping and him be the only one there?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.