As I've mentioned previously I will have to start giving my reports before all of the data is in for the day due to my eventual return to work. Assume all of the numbers I post from now on are a slight undercount.

62,280 new cases, about 2k more than last Tuesday. We are undoubtedly at the beginning of the fourth wave now.

Top 6:

New York: 6,760 new cases; 60 deaths
    Michigan: 6,306 new cases; 52 deaths
    Fuck Florida.
    New Jersey: 4,871 new cases; 82 deaths
    Pennsylvania: 4,609 new cases; 32 deaths
    Texas: 3,971 new cases; 110 deaths

Michigan continues their massive climb, New York reports in batches so their final numbers will likely be a bit higher and Texas continues failing to test adequately even as their positivity rate climbs--probably so Abbott and other Texas GOP can try to frame their inevitable deadly outbreak as "OMG OPEN BORDERS DEMS ARE ALLOWING FILTHY IMMIGRANTS TO INFECT US ALL!" So enjoy that. You'll note that Florida has remained in the third spot pretty consistently for many, many months now. I don't put them there arbitrarily. It's always been based on their numbers. Just FYI. Fuck Florida.

872 deaths is about 150 fewer than last Tuesday and brings the total to 564,137. California will no doubt be adding several as the day comes to a close as will a few other states, so that's actually a narrower margin than I'd like. I still expect us to be under 1k several days this week. Let's just hope the recent uptick doesn't affect that too much--

Related news:

U.S. Covid Deaths Expected to Rise Soon With New Wave Emerging--God DAMN it.

Still stay safe, folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yo...YO. There's a contact page for scheduling Trump to show up at birthday parties and weddings - https://www.45office.com/info/scheduling-request

You can literally book the clown for clown shows now. Internet, do your thing.
    Wow. I wonder how the rabid fanbase feels about this. Name literally any President, other than Trump, who has done (the time-based equiv) of this.
    So... again... this is nothing new.

Obama's speaking engagement request form from his official website.

George W. Bush's speaking engagement request form from his official website.

Bill Clinton's speaking engagement request form from his official website.

Of all the myriad things Trump has done, this is by far one of the most "normal".

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Of all the myriad things Trump has done, this is by far one of the most "normal".
    Sssshhhhh, let me enjoy this clown show for a bit longer. STOP RUINING MY FUN, THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY JOB AS I AM THE ANTI-FUN " |

10+ Year Old Account
    Sssshhhhh, let me enjoy this clown show for a bit longer. STOP RUINING MY FUN, THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY JOB AS I AM THE ANTI-FUN " |
    To crassly paraphrase Twain: If you think there's not enough recent news for which to legitimately make fun of Trump... just wait a few minutes.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    So... again... this is nothing new.
    *ahem*

speaking engagement
    speaking engagement
    speaking engagement
    birthday parties
    And before you say "Well @Edge- was being sarcsatic"...

This is from the image from the page from the @Edge- post. That is not a speaking engagement.

If you have any questions, you may direct them to the pictures on Clinton's, Obama's, or W's form. Which none of them have. Because appearance is more important when booking a birthday party clown than inviting a Nobel Prize speaker.

- - - Updated - - -

just wait a few minutes.
    Literally 11 minutes before you posted:

A federal judge on Tuesday ruled that a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that employees on former President Trump’s 2016 campaign had to sign is unenforceable.
    Boom. Headshot.

U.S. District Court Judge Paul Gardephe
    "Clearly a law-hating librul--"

a George W. Bush appointee
    "God dammit."

found that the language of the far-reaching contract was so vague that it was invalid under New York contract law, Politico reports.

The vagueness and breadth of the provision is such that a Campaign employee would have no way of what may be disclosed, and, accordingly, Campaign employees are not free to speak about anything concerning the Campaign,” Gardephe wrote in his decision. “The non-disclosure provision is thus much broader than what the Campaign asserts is necessary to protect its legitimate interests, and, therefore, is not reasonable.

Gardephe also found fault in the non-disparagement clause of the agreement, Politico reports, writing that the contract showed the Trump campaign did not operate “in good faith.”

“The evidence before the Court instead demonstrates that the Campaign has repeatedly sought to enforce the non-disclosure and non-disparagement provisions to suppress speech that it finds detrimental to its interests,” Gardephe added.

The outlet notes that the Trump campaign had asked Gardephe to edit the provisions in the contract if he found them unenforceable, but the judge declined to do so.
    I think it would be likely to see the WH NDA challenged immediately.

10+ Year Old Account
    *ahem*
    speaking engagement
    speaking engagement
    speaking engagement
    birthday parties
    And before you say "Well @Edge- was being sarcsatic"...

This is from the image from the page from the @Edge- post. That is not a speaking engagement.
    Uhhhhhhhhh... yes it is. That picture is literally from the White House, for the 2020 Governor's Ball.

Fundraising dinners, galas, balls... those are all speaking engagements. Nothing on the form says anything about "birthday parties", that was just Edge's joke.

If you have any questions, you may direct them to the pictures on Clinton's, Obama's, or W's form. Which none of them have. Because appearance is more important when booking a birthday party clown than inviting a Nobel Prize speaker.
    And nobody's arguing against the idea that he's more of a tool than any other former President. He's quite obviously more interested in a photo op than any other politician ever, which is quite sad, but it doesn't change the actual facts.

He has a photo of a speaking engagement up on a form page for requesting speaking engagements.

This is a big nothingberder. Move along.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Hmm....

Melania Trump height 5'11"

Donald Trump height 6'3"

-scratches head-

Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    -scratches head-
    Heels, yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Donald Trump height 6'3"
    First of all, hah, no.

Second of all, look at their postures. He's leaning forwards to hide his massive fat gut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm....

Melania Trump height 5'11"

Donald Trump height 6'3"

-scratches head-
    Trump's drivers license had Trump at 6'2". It's likely he's now lying about how tall he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, she's wearing heels.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

he's probably shorter than he was 30-40 years ago

Yes, she's wearing heels.

He usually does too.

Heels, yo.
    I figured her heels were directly negated by his shoe lifts.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is wearing a high heel in that picture... I am not saying abnormally high for a man, but that looks like it’s in the higher range of a heel on men’s shoes.

I crush puny little men... hahah!!!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    But we do not specifically see her heels in that shared shot. She could be barefoot in that one.

Caitriona Balfe on meeting Sylvester Stallone, "Im thinking Ill be shooting these scenes barefoot."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...ol/4823121001/

HAHAHAHA Trump can't even get on Facebook by going through his daughter in law. Her "interview" with him got yanked by FB because Trump is permabanned from the platform hard.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...ol/4823121001/

HAHAHAHA Trump can't even get on Facebook by going through his daughter in law. Her "interview" with him got yanked by FB because Trump is permabanned from the platform hard.
    KEE KEE

god i love it
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Who's Nailin Palin right now? Covid, she's got it - https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...fter-revealing

And, well over a year after all medical experts encouraged people to wear masks, she's finally encouraging folks to wear masks. The wrong fuckin people have been getting covid this past year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi