Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    So, what's happening today? Not much, really. Just a former National Security Advisor openly advocating for a Myanmar-style military coup:
    https://twitter.com/MC_Hyperbole/sta...240084489?s=19

"I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here? No reason. I mean, it should happen here."
    I hope he gets fucking court martialed for advocating for Treason. Now, before you say he can't because he isn't active duty, he actually can.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...t-decides.html

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    So, what's happening today? Not much, really. Just a former National Security Advisor openly advocating for a Myanmar-style military coup:
    https://twitter.com/MC_Hyperbole/sta...240084489?s=19

"I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here? No reason. I mean, it should happen here."
    And already Flynn is pulling the Wizard of Oz maneuver "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" by saying the "media" is fabricating everything and he never called for a military coup of the U.S. government, just a day after video from the conference of traitors and crazies where he called for a Myanmar style military coup in the U.S. Obviously the Cult of Trump will buy it hook line and sinker for obviously the man behind the curtain would never lie to the Cult of Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/michael-f...220150348.html

Sindey Powell trying to claw her way back up to relevance.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ex-t...esident-2021-5

Ex-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell showed up to a QAnon conference in a biker vest and falsely claimed Trump could be 'reinstated' as president

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    Sindey Powell trying to claw her way back up to relevance.
    Wow, she really wants to lose that defamation lawsuit, huh?

so blast from the past. pretty much a year to the day when @TexasRules and @DocSavageFan and trump and all Trumpers were flat out lying as they do, and were denying reality as they do, about the tear gas for trump's bible photo op, well, we can definitively say with 100% certainty that yup it was tear gas.

https://ijr.com/attorney-police-used...ters-photo-op/
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2021-06-01 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    so blast from the past. pretty much a year to the day when @TexasRules and @DocSavageFan and trump and all Trumpers were flat out lying as they do, and were denying reality as they do, about the tear gas for trump's bible photo op, well, we can definitively say with 100% certainty that yup it was tear gas.

https://ijr.com/attorney-police-used...ters-photo-op/
    I’m sure they’ll roll into the thread any minute now to own up to being wrong yet again.

Yep.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnyyyyyyyy miiiiiiiiiiiiiinute noooowwwwwww…..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    So before anyone tries to contradict the Bean Man, I went back to look for the posts he was talking about. I started June 4:

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The funny part? This was supposed to be the distraction.

We have a lethal virus outbreak for which the only treatment Trump touted is getting "good news" in that it apparently doesn't kill people as badly as we thought it did, there's still no results on his trade deals or peace deals with anyone except the slight nudge from NAFTA 1.0.0.2 the deficit had doubled even last year, the country is an international laughingstock, the economy never showed the growth Trump said was bad, farmers are churning up dust again, NK's launching missiles and building nukes, Russia's making more different nukes, everybody's unemployed (hyperbole) and not only did the tax cut for the rich not pay for itself, basically nobody in the lower 60% of the country saw anything to speak of.

And then.

He's found crying under the bed of his bunker like a little bitch, because of some unarmed civilians who knocked over a few barricades, while he was already inside America's castle behind a goddam mine field.

He lied about it. Nobody believed it.

So he tries to create the image of strength.

He decides to use tear gas (literal or not, it doesn't matter to the people getting gassed) to clear peaceful protesters on camera using force so strong that the Arlington Police said "Fuck this, we're out" at the hands of, apparently, jail guards, TSA members, ICE and maybe hired goons so he can walk six feet, hold up a Bible he hasn't opened at a church he didn't go to...upside down. And he did it with such force and determination, that every living President has spoke up on the subject, as have multiple top brass possibly including Esper, and several members of his own party -- one of whom he has now committed to run against.

This was the deflection. And he Trumped it up.
    Not quite what we're looking for. Hold on. I found something from June 4:

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Confirmation that Park Police and National Guard tear gassed peaceful protesters to make way for a Trump photo op.

Whether or not the specific order came from Trump to use the gas is irrelevant, the order to clear protesters came from the White House and the Park Police were deployed by the Department of the Interior.

This is Trump's baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Just so I know what's going on, @TexasRules claimed tear gas wasn't used, asked for evidence, and will now likely not respond once evidence is given? There's a word for that type of poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Oh hey, remember me trying to get @TexasRules to define tear gas because he claimed pepper spray isn't tear gas? Well those canisters are marked CS, which is military Tear Gas. So they used multiple types of Tear Gas. This is why I wanted him to confirm what counts, because even by any bizarre standpoint that Pepper Spray isn't a tear gas because it is organic and plant based (Used the exact same way though, with the same effects), CS definitely counts, being a chemical compound designed for the purpose.
    That's definitely closer. Let's try June 3.

Number of Presidents directly or indirectly calling out Trump rises to four.

Also known as "all of them". Every living President has spoken up.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Here's a link to a video that shows a bit of what happened before his photo op and during his photo op Trump Vs. Reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The House of Lies is now putting out that Trump was just "inspecting" the Bunker at the time of the "insurrection", not hiding in it.

I know a few of the Trumpkins in here were defending Trumps original lies about this event, I'm curious how they will respond to this new lie? Kool-aid chugging contest? Eyes closed AND blind folded? Can we Zoom that for some chucks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Esper breaks with Trump to oppose using active duty troops to quell protests

Apparently using the military to brutally suppress peaceful protestors is a moral red line for him after all. I mean the poor guy just wanted to loot billions of dollars from the government, he didn't understand how the mob works. Totally feels like that scene in every gangster movie where the one toady objects to killing a kid, and promptly gets killed by the boss as an example to the rest.
    Almost there. What do we have June 2?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Obviously you have spent very little time around men, people who play sports, or gamers of any kind, because they use military jargon all the time. As I said, football players call games battles, does that make it a battle? They are football players, not soldiers. But they use euphemisms. Gamers use military jargon because of shooter games. I am sorry that you live in a bubble where people speak the queen's english, but most people know that he does not mean we are at war. Most people who live outside that democrat bubble.
    Oh, I found something. Let's start with that and scroll backwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    On the subject of Trump using police to violently disperse peaceful protesters for a photo op
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Bolded is a lie.
    Well, that aged...poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    News flash...hundreds (if not thousands) of violent protesters in front of your house is dangerous as hell and represents a real threat...unless of course one happens to live in some kind of incredibly twisted alternate reality.
    As @cubby says, that didn't age well either.

DSF did not say anything on June 2 through 4, just so we're clear. As you can see, I was looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'm not even going to quote the text of the article. The headline speaks for itself.

There are as many National Guard members activated in the US as there are active duty troops in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan.

We live in a police state. @Dacien, tired of winning yet?
    I don't think @Dacien responded.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    I guess defending the commander in chief in the symbolic house of the United States is silly to some. You may think it's just rioters, but say a foreign agent wants to use this to easily slip in and make a terrorist attack. I am sure you would be more then delighted for the President to be attacked, I am sure a lot of people on here get giddy at the thought of the President being killed. Some of us have pride in our country and as much as I disagreed with Obama's politics, I would have defended that man against harm. I doubt you or most of the denizens here would say the same about Trump. You don't have to repsond, I already know the answer.

Also, I doubt many would care, but the President is frequently moved for the slightest reason. But you guys already know that too. Keep on with your hatred.
    This is what we were looking for. @TexasRules posted this on June 1. And, while there were one or two other posts defending Trump (yes you were) I don't see anything in the following 3 days...or ever?...where he backs up his "foreign agents" bit. This includes Jan 6th's attacks, by the way, where the Capitol was stormed by murderous insurrectionists who were his fellow Trump supporters.

Which is why I'm going to re-quote this part

Some of us have pride in our country and as much as I disagreed with Obama's politics, I would have defended that man against harm.
    And ask @TexasRules to quote his own post, after Jan 6, in which he backs up the above quote and says "the attack on the Capitol was wrong and I condemn anyone involved". Yeah yeah I know he's banned, that gives him the luxury of time.

Failure by @DocSavageFan and @Dacien to post (or, if I missed it, re-post) their condemnnation of Trump's now proven use of military force on peaceful protestors will confirm their support of a dictatorship. Failure of @TexasRules to do the same also counts, but he must also comment on his previous post as mentioned above.

Failure to do so wil also be taken as advocation of violence, something specifically and directly called out on these forum's rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Anyone seen Ghostpanther lately?
    I mean, he's half ghost and half black-colored cat. I can't think of anything more stealthy.

But speaking of lies, here's something I haven't done in a while:

Our Ruling

[Andrew] Giuliani claimed that having antibodies from Covid-19 infection is better than the vaccine because people with antibodies cannot transmit the virus, but people who are vaccinated can.

Scientists say more study of the virus and the vaccines is necessary, but nothing in the research supports Guiliani’s claim.

The CDC warns that people who have had the virus and people who have been vaccinated can still get Covid-19, and both can transmit the virus. For people who have already had the virus, the level of transmission is unknown. For people who are vaccinated, research shows their viral load is lower, reducing transmission.

Based on the data available at the time he made his statement, we rate his claim False.
    Our Ruling

Boebert said during a May 19 interview with Gina Loudon that, since Texas removed its mask mandate, the state "has not reported a single COVID death. Not one."

A quick look at the state-run COVID-19 dashboard, which tracks coronavirus cases, deaths and other metrics, shows that more than 3,700 Texans have died of COVID-19 since Abbott lifted the mandate on March 10.

We rate this claim Pants on Fire.
    That one's for @Benggaul

Our Ruling

Eric Trump said of the Biden White House, "There’s no one there. They don’t travel. They don't go down to the border. They don't go overseas."

That’s wrong on every point. The coronavirus has kept some White House staff working away from the White House grounds, but it’s not true that "there’s no one there."

Biden has made several trips, including a visit to Michigan the day Trump made his claim. Other members of Biden’s White House and Cabinet have traveled to the border and overseas.

We rate this claim Pants on Fire!
    It's harder and harder to find things actual Republicans, and/or Party of Trumpers, said on Politifact. They're mostly doing rabid fanbase-pushed FB and Twitter conspiracy theories, like the "Biden didn't drive the car of chicken bamboo ballots" thing. Which sometimes show up here. Remember, if you post something and it's later proven false, you should come back and admit you're wrong.

(points at earlier post)

Even if it takes a full year.

"There's no one there. They never travel." uhhhh

oh bless Eric trump's touched black heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    @Breccia we have a new deadline for Trump’s “reinstatement”. Trump himself is expecting to be back by August.
    ...yeah...

Trump is telling people he thinks he'll be 'reinstated' as president in August, according to a report

Former President Donald Trump has been telling people he thinks he'll return to the White House as the sitting president by August, the New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman tweeted on Tuesday.
    And, yes, I do trust the NYTimes to not maliciously make shit up. Yes, I am trusting that tweet.

Haberman, who broke some of the biggest stories of the Trump administration and has been covering him for decades, added that Trump had been "laser focused" on election audits in states whose results he is still trying to overturn.

The anti-democratic conspiracy theory has been bubbling up in fringe conservative media for several months. It has no basis under the Constitution or any legitimate legal framework.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has been a prominent proponent of the theory.

The former Trump attorney Sidney Powell also floated the idea at a QAnon conference over the weekend.
    We covered that one on this very site.

The anticipation of a Trump reinstatement on a certain date could spread further among the most dedicated Trump supporters. The calls to help overturn the 2020 election on January 6, for example, gained steam through a pro-Trump bus tour by a fringe group and led to the insurrection at the Capitol.

Lindell has said August is when he would go to the Supreme Court to present evidence he's acquired — evidence he's said would be so convincing that the justices would be forced to reject the 2020 election result.
    Which, I think we al know, isn't really possible.

A podcast from the former Trump advisor Steve Bannon has amplified the conspiracy theory, as Lindell and others have gone on the show to promote it with minimal pushback.

The podcast is influential among GOP lawmakers hoping to avoid a primary challenge while seeking reelection.

Trump's lawyers and other Republicans filed dozens of lawsuits related to the election; all failed.
    As we've said, recently by people like @Edge- in another thread, there are no reasonable options left. The Maricopa recount effort has objectively broken multiple laws, damaged evidence, and no longer has any trusted members left in it (I posted on that part personally). While I have no doubt Cyber Ninjas will "find" fraud, I also have no doubt Arizona's actual election officials will immediately challenge it in court, almost certainly successfully. I don't know of any other actually ongoing recounts in progress, only hints that others might start.

Even if it was legally possible to legally overturn the legally certified election results, I don't see a way for it to happen by August when it hasn't started yet. Remember, Trump called Georgia and demanded they find fraud. Georgia. They refused and the phone call went public. For a case to make it to SCOTUS with the oomph behind it to flip an election, again even assuming that's possible at all, it'd almost certainly require multiple states offering actual proof and it'd have to have started by now.

More on the MyPillow guy here. The article is dated April 30th and, yes, does call out August. It also says MyLovePillow guy made that claim in March (he said it was China).

What I'm talking about Steve [EDITOR: Bannon] is what I have been doing since January 9th. All of the evidence I have, everything that is going to go before the Supreme Court and the election of 2020 is going bye-bye. It was an attack by another country—communism coming in. I don't know what they're going to do with it after they pull it down but it's going down.
    I don't know what evidence that is. He never said what it was. He could easily be one of the mysterious Cyber Ninja private anonymous donors of course, in fact I'd think it'd be strange if he wasn't at this point, but we know for a fact they're not finished now, let alone late March.

Near as I can tell, the defamation suit against MyPillowFucker is ongoing. I mean, he was on Jimmy Kimmel (and claimed he was aided by God while there, no really) so the statements were 100% public, and he was on enough different platforms that it'll be hard for him to say he didn't mean to be taken seriously. Kimmel might be a comedian, but Bannon is not. He said he'd countersue Dominion (he said it in mid-April, he hasn't yet) which is also evidence he was being serious.

"But Breccia, clearly you are not taking him seriously."

There is a difference between not taking someone seriously, and not believing them. There is no public evidence of even small-scale fraud at this point, just a few Trump supporters arrested for voting twice or on behalf of their dead mother. No lawsuit worked. No official recount found anything. Cyber Ninjas is a clown show that might be intentional sabotage at this point, trying the "we found the evidence but it burned in the fire I started" from the Naked Gun, a spoof movie, and I can't imagine even an Arizona court will give that the time of day. Yes, their Senate will use it as a lame-ass limp-dick IMPILLOW excuse to suppress voters, which they could do for no reason at all. But overturning the federal election and re-instating Trump? That's a fever dream.

And I'll end by that same NYTimes reporter, the only one telling the truth at this point. She points out that Trump is doing so as indictments close in on him and people he cares about, namely himself and his money. Now, the NYTimes reporter doesn't specify, so there's one of two options here.

1) Trump believes he will be re-instated and is fighting tooth and bone spur to make that happen, so he'll have TOTAL IMMUNITY! again. Which would at least make sense, I guess. If it's the bottom of the fourth, you're down by 21, it's 4th and 25 and you're on your own 5 yard line, you don't punt. You throw a Hail Mary pass. Will it work? Probably not. Do you have any other chance to avoid losing? No. Trump might not be pushing for reinstatement because he thinks it'll work, so much as he has everything to lose if it doesn't.

2) Or, this is just a massive attempt to rile up his proven murderous insurrection rabid fanbase, and even posters on these forums who have proven they advocate violence (they know who they are and so do we), so that when he gets arrested they have an excuse as soft and flimsy as a MyPillow to go 2nd Amendment and start murdering random people. Because he's rather burn it all down than admit he was a failure who lost.

Even if it was legally possible to legally overturn the legally certified election results, I don't see a way for it to happen by August when it hasn't started yet. Remember, Trump called Georgia and demanded they find fraud. Georgia. They refused and the phone call went public. For a case to make it to SCOTUS with the oomph behind it to flip an election, again even assuming that's possible at all, it'd almost certainly require multiple states offering actual proof and it'd have to have started by now.
    Not to mention, even if the results were determined to be fraudulent and the election results overturned, that doesn't mean Trump won or that he gets to STAY president. It means the election results are null and another election needs to occur and the results be ratified (which this one already WAS....but that's not what I'm talking about) before a new President is elected. Key words there, the president still needs to actually be ELECTED.

If the election results get overturned, one of Trumps favorite people gets to become acting president until a new election is completed: The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. As per the Presidential Succession Act.

All of these nut jobs seem to be completely ignoring how the system actually works.

Trump believes he will be re-instated
    What I would find absolutely hilarious would be if Trump just told everyone he is, again, President and Maralago is now the real White House. Starts with a nice phone call to Mr Kim who congratulates him, goes on his balcony and shouts "see even Kim says I am President". Barks orders everywhere and all the lackeys around him just carry on as if he were President. Then starts ordering other people around and threatens to sue them if they don't do it. Half the country would be with him in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    If the election results get overturned, one of Trumps favorite people gets to become acting president until a new election is completed: The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. As per the Presidential Succession Act.
    The thing is...if the presidential election is overturned, the whole election likely will be too. That means no Speaker Pelosi, and no Speaker at all since the House elections would be voided. And all those state level elections would likely be overturned as well.

These people don't exactly think things through...or really, at all.

The thing is...if the presidential election is overturned, the whole election likely will be too. That means no Speaker Pelosi, and no Speaker at all since the House elections would be voided. And all those state level elections would likely be overturned as well.

These people don't exactly think things through...or really, at all.
    Right! I wasn't even thinking about that. If the election is considered to be fraudulent, they can't just pick and choose which parts of the ballots are accepted and which aren't, everything that was on the ballots would have to be thrown out, not just the presidential results.

Yeah....agreed 100% on the bolded.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Right! I wasn't even thinking about that. If the election is considered to be fraudulent, they can't just pick and choose which parts of the ballots are accepted and which aren't, everything that was on the ballots would have to be thrown out, not just the presidential results.

Yeah....agreed 100% on the bolded.
    Some may think they can. I mean, you had that lawsuit in AZ seeking to throw out the entire state election and install dozens of anonymous residents into positions of power...who were revealed when the lawsuit was dismissed, IIRC, and it was legit just a bunch of random fuckin people.

It's getting to the point where they literally don't inhabit the same reality as the rest of us and I'm increasingly thinking that we need a domestic two-state solution here.

Some may think they can. I mean, you had that lawsuit in AZ seeking to throw out the entire state election and install dozens of anonymous residents into positions of power...who were revealed when the lawsuit was dismissed, IIRC, and it was legit just a bunch of random fuckin people.

It's getting to the point where they literally don't inhabit the same reality as the rest of us and I'm increasingly thinking that we need a domestic two-state solution here.
    Everything below the Mason Dixon becomes Kansas.

As expected, Monday's numbers were laughably inaccurate, so no report today. The report for the next couple days is likely going to be inaccurate as a result of corrections.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7be...roundup-dallas

Yo, this crafts-faire reject seems wild. $8K for a baseball bat signed by Michael Flynn? Pugs patrolling the location? I'm a bit disappointed there was no reporting about the presence of spirit crystals, as well. I do wonder of the "Modern Samurai" guy was there again to hang out with confused old white people.

LOL don jr is doing cameo's for money. wow how they have fallen...embarrassing
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    LOL don jr is doing cameo's for money. wow how they have fallen...embarrassing
    https://www.cameo.com/donaldjtrumpjr...eType=category

For the low-low price of $500, payable in monthly installments of $125. Or for the low-low-low price of $20 you can DM him. Surprised they're not using this to raise campaign funds.