Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yeah him having his pants on backwards was, something.
    Sadly that got fact checked. Those stupid fact checkers should stop fact checking, then we could keep pushing the narrative that Trump doesn't know how to wear pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Sadly that got fact checked. Those stupid fact checkers should stop fact checking, then we could keep pushing the narrative that Trump doesn't know how to wear pants.
    Yeah, the fact check says there is a zipper on the front. All that means to me, is that Trump, put his pants on backwards, refused to acknowledge he did anything wrong, but he wouldn't turn down a woman touching his junk, so they paid some woman to sticky glue a zipper on it.

Them's be backwards, no explaining otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Not sure if this is posted but Trump has the perfect solution for cyberattacks. No computers. Yep, no computers at all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    yah just have the poor pump oil through pipelines the old fashion way! Through slave labor!

Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Keep on rolling Trump!
    Disband US postal service and invest in pigeon farms while at it.
    Nothing beats pigeons built in compases to get a 2x6 inch message across.
    Maybe that is what he was talking about when he was going to create the best social media network ever. Pigeons. How about smoke signals?

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe that is what he was talking about when he was going to create the best social media network ever. Pigeons. How about smoke signals?
    Naa, smoke signals could be percieved as support for indigenous people.
    Something that run a foul with 65% of his voters which in turn brings the number to the same amount of GOP politicians(must suck up to Trump to get an endorsement).
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm not sure "Trump needs elastic pants for his diapers/physical impairment" is a much better look than backwards pants...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Sure, but has the benefit of being awful for the environment. Not sure which wins in Trump’s tiny mind.
    In the end voter supression wins it all so it doesnt matter. Land of the free, right GOP?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    yah just have the poor pump oil through pipelines the old fashion way! Through slave labor!

I have a different angle of that shot...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    you sir win the internet today!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    you sir win the internet today!
    I think my photoshopping skills are improving!

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post

God, he looks like someone trying to pull a bad Ozzy Ozbourne costume with that hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    God, he looks like someone trying to pull a bad Ozzy Ozbourne costume with that hair.
    Yeah, it was a notoriously bad wig on James Earl Jones. There have been articles written about it and everything.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They found a zipper in some photos apparently. Don’t think anyone showed he’s wearing old man pants. Aside from them being tailored to fit his diaper.
    Well, much like other things, they had to zoom in on it to find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another member of the rabid fanbase takes one for the team. Proud Boy Shawn Price arrested for his part in the murderous insurrection.

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    While this is scary, we should be glad the number is THAT low.

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/st...555044864?s=19

Y'all, can the Forest Service change the rotation of the moon or it's distance from the earth? Does the moon fall under the jurisdiction of the Forest Service or BLManagment? Does the whole of the earth?

I'm genuinely struggling to contain my rage at the endless depths of Louie Gohmert's stupidity, and the stupidity of his district for sending this absolute fucking retard of the highest order to Congress.

I think this beats some of the previous "dumbest shit said in Congress" like "the internet is a series of tubes" and "there is a finite amount of wind in the world".

Tuesday's report:

13,542 new cases; about 10k fewer than two weeks ago.

Top 5:

Fuck Florida.
    Texas: 1,843 new cases; 37 deaths
    California: 1,088 new cases; 23 deaths
    Washington: 769 new cases; 18 deaths
    Missouri: 705 new cases; no deaths reported

We've gone quite a while now with only a couple (of the more populated) states having over 1k new cases (unless you include Florida which is probably still over 2k from time to time, who knows) so that's a pretty good stint. As far as why Missouri is on the list today, well, they're having some problems. More below in Related. As for the rest, cases continue to drop nationally as Biden's vaccination effort continues, though there are problematic pockets that will keep me on edge for a while yet. As the nation slowly creeps towards 70% vaccinated it's important to realize the race against time we're in against variants.

401 deaths is over 250 fewer than two weeks ago and brings the total to 613,052. Florida probably makes up a good chunk of that difference--unless they want to prove otherwise. Michigan, Georgia and Texas were at the top today otherwise.

Related news:

Local hospitals reporting more COVID-19 hospitalizations as transmission rates spike in northern Missouri--Had to go a bit local with this one because I was curious as to why they were so high up the list today.

According to the Missouri Hospital Association, Putnam, Livingston and Linn counties in north-central Missouri hold the first, second and fourth highest rates of new COVID-19 cases per 100,000 residents in the entire country. On average, there were 5.3 new cases per 100,000 residents in the U.S. last week, while in Putnam County the rate was 127.8. This is more than 24 times the national average.

MHA attributed the rise in case partially to the Delta variant found in the area and celebrations like Mother's Day and Graduations. Spokesman Dave Dillon said a big part of the spike in cases to vaccine hesitancy in more rural areas of the state.

"If you look at the counties that are experiencing this spike, they have extremely low vaccination rates," Dillon said. "So, there is a very easy way to avoid this challenge, and/or another peak in the state."
    Pretty straightforward. The Delta variant isn't fucking around and people need to get their jabs.

Florida, Alabama No Longer Reporting Daily Coronavirus Data--Unsurprising. Facts haven't found much purchase in either state for a long time. By the way, cases were actually going back up again in Alabama recently, from 200's a couple weeks ago to 300's this week. Expect certain other states to suddenly stop reporting as well without the vaccination numbers to back it up. Alabama, incidentally, has the second-lowest vaccination rate in the country at around 36%.

Stay safe, folks.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2021-06-09 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Tuesday's report:

13,542 new cases; about 10k fewer than two weeks ago.

Top 5:

Fuck Florida.
    Texas: 1,843 new cases; 37 deaths
    California: 1,088 new cases; 23 deaths
    Washington: 769 new cases; 18 deaths
    Missouri: 705 new cases; no deaths reported

We've gone quite a while now with only a couple (of the more populated) states having over 1k new cases (unless you include Florida which is probably still over 2k from time to time, who knows) so that's a pretty good stint. As far as why Missouri is on the list today, well, they're having some problems. More below in Related. As for the rest, cases continue to drop nationally as Biden's vaccination effort continues, though there are problematic pockets that will keep me on edge for a while yet. As the nation slowly creeps towards 70% vaccinated it's important to realize the race against time we're in against variants.

401 deaths is over 250 fewer than two weeks ago and brings the total to 613,052. Florida probably makes up a good chunk of that difference--unless they want to prove otherwise. Michigan, Georgia and Texas were at the top today otherwise.

Related news:

Local hospitals reporting more COVID-19 hospitalizations as transmission rates spike in northern Missouri--Had to go a bit local with this one because I was curious as to why they were so high up the list today.

Pretty straightforward. The Delta variant isn't fucking around and people need to get their jabs.

Florida, Alabama No Longer Reporting Daily Coronavirus Data--Unsurprising. Facts haven't found much purchase in either state for a long time. By the way, cases were actually going back up again in Alabama recently, from 200's a couple weeks ago to 300's this week. Expect certain other states to suddenly stop reporting as well without the vaccination numbers to back it up. Alabama, incidentally, has the second-lowest vaccination rate in the country at around 36%.

Stay safe, folks.
    Yup they're saying Delta variant is gonna be dominant one here, more transmissible which already makes it more deadly + actually more deadly but to those not jabbed. So, yeah, don't be a hesitant idiot and got your shot as soon as you can, which I know in some parts of the world isn't soon enough. This man I'm quoting gives good advice.

ORBITS: Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) asks whether the Forest Service or the BLM can alter the orbit of the moon or the Earth in order to fight climate change during a House Natural Resources hearing https://t.co/yYiOyi2cMZ
    https://twitter.com/Forbes/status/14...420741633?s=19

Remember, the Republicans always project on AOC's intelligence.

Gohmert is by far the dumbest mother effer in Congress.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!