Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    OK I GUESS MY QUESTION IS TRUMP COMING BACK? WHY WOULD HE BE DOING A TOUR THRU THE END OF THE YEAR WITH O'REILLY. HMMMMMMMMM SOMETHING DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT?
    Man...they're so close.

Yeah, that kinda exposure to w/e radiation they’re close to is seriously impairing their basic cognitive functions.
    It's the most fascinating mass-cult movement we've ever seen, and it's all playing out in public and in the literal halls of Congress. It's wild, this is shit you'd see with weird little cults here and there that largely never ended up being more than weird cults, and the occasional violent/suicide cult. It's just crazy to see this kind of literal cult-mentality be not just statistically significant in the US, but nearly have total control of a major political party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/statu...37853220737030

Donald Trump, a loser, wished a happy Father's Day to all the other losers of the world.
    Well, once again, let's get some Trump supporters in on this. Which Trump supporters believe that what Trump said -- incidentally, carried via Twitter despite a ban -- is an appropriate message? I'd like to see some Trump supporters sound off on this. In fact, the next time any Trump supporter posts anything, I think I, and hopefully many of us, will ask them to specifically and directly address that message, instead of/before responding to whatever they said.

Sound good? Next Trump supporter posts literally anything, we bring back Edge-'s message and have them comment on that first?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/21/n...uit-bronx.html

So, Trump is suing NYC over terminating a contract to operate a golf course in the Bronx. They're claiming that de Blasio just hates Trump and this is purely a move of political retribution using the Jan. 6 riot as an excuse.

Which seems fair, and is grounds enough to end it. But NYC brought some additional reasons too -

Although Mr. de Blasio said then that the decision to sever ties was made because Mr. Trump incited rioters at the Capitol, the city offered a more contractual basis for the decision: The Trump Organization had defaulted in its agreement on the golf course because it had not attracted a major tournament and was unlikely to do so in the future, given the P.G.A.’s decision.
    Referencing the PGA dropping one of Trump's other courses from the tour, and the unlikely event that the PGA or other major golfing organizations would partner with the course under the Trump name. Trump, a loser, continues to see his world slowly falling apart around him outside of his bubble at Mar a Lago.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...arlson/619258/

Interesting piece on Tucker Carlson being an "anonymous source" as has been recently revealed. It sure explains why Carlson is often treated with kid-gloves and his public comments, which we're reminded Carlson's own lawyer says his comments cannot be taken seriously on his show, are reported uncritically. Frum does a great job highlighting just how untrustworthy his public comments are from protests at Carlson's house a few years back where he spun tales of cracked doors after being banged on and threats of pipe bombs...only to have it come out that his front door was completely undamaged, police had no reports of any threats of violence or destruction, and apparently it didn't last very long and was pretty boring.

“‘If you open yourself up as a resource to mainstream media reporters, you don’t even have to ask them to go soft on you.’”
    Which makes a lot of sense. I do look forward to him explaining this away on his show and trying to convince his audience that he's not a secret DEEP STATE liberal plant dishing juicy FAKE NEWS about Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/21/n...uit-bronx.html

So, Trump is suing NYC over terminating a contract to operate a golf course in the Bronx. They're claiming that de Blasio just hates Trump and this is purely a move of political retribution using the Jan. 6 riot as an excuse.

Which seems fair, and is grounds enough to end it. But NYC brought some additional reasons too -

Referencing the PGA dropping one of Trump's other courses from the tour, and the unlikely event that the PGA or other major golfing organizations would partner with the course under the Trump name. Trump, a loser, continues to see his world slowly falling apart around him outside of his bubble at Mar a Lago.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...arlson/619258/

Interesting piece on Tucker Carlson being an "anonymous source" as has been recently revealed. It sure explains why Carlson is often treated with kid-gloves and his public comments, which we're reminded Carlson's own lawyer says his comments cannot be taken seriously on his show, are reported uncritically. Frum does a great job highlighting just how untrustworthy his public comments are from protests at Carlson's house a few years back where he spun tales of cracked doors after being banged on and threats of pipe bombs...only to have it come out that his front door was completely undamaged, police had no reports of any threats of violence or destruction, and apparently it didn't last very long and was pretty boring.

Which makes a lot of sense. I do look forward to him explaining this away on his show and trying to convince his audience that he's not a secret DEEP STATE liberal plant dishing juicy FAKE NEWS about Trump.
    Wonder if this will help him along to the unemployment line? Probably not, but you would think that if he was talking shit about him employers, Trump, and his viewers, it would get him fired.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Wonder if this will help him along to the unemployment line?
    Homeboys stepmom is a fuckin Swanson heiress, his financial future will never be in question.

Though if she won't cut him checks he can always start a podcast. I hear those can be pretty lucrative.

Homeboys stepmom is a fuckin Swanson heiress, his financial future will never be in question.

Though if she won't cut him checks he can always start a podcast. I hear those can be pretty lucrative.
    Oh, I know, but you would think, talking shit about your biggest supporter, his fans, and your employer to left wing sources, would have some sort of repercussions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is suing NYC over terminating a contract to operate a golf course in the Bronx.
    Non-paywall source.

This is a real "he said, Trump said" dispute it seems. The contract is vague enough that either side could probably claim they had the ability to terminate it. At first glance, it appears this will come down to what "first-class, tournament-quality" means. NYC is claiming that the course cannot be tournament-quality if nobody will have a tournament there, because Trump is a walking loaded diaper filled with felonies and insanity. Trump has counterclaimed that his course is pretty and has grass and holes and things, therefore, is tournament quality.

The court will have to decide. It would not surprise me if the PGA, however, said "No, we're never holding a tournament there" just to Dominion this lawsuit.

- - - Updated - - -

In an upcoming book -- no, not that book, a different one about Trump's inability to handle the lethal outbreak -- aides were stunned that Trump suggested sending infected Americans to Guantanamo.

No, really.

The book also reveals Trump's reaction to the testing crisis that bogged the country’s initial response to the virus.

“Testing is killing me!” Trump reportedly told then-Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar during a phone call on March 18. Trump was yelling so loud that aides were said to have overheard every word of the conversation.
    Then...oh, man. I hope you're sitting down, except for @Benggaul who I hope is lying down.

“I’m going to lose the election because of testing! What idiot had the federal government do testing?” Trump exclaimed.

Uh, do you mean Jared?” Azar responded, according to the Post, referring to the president’s senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner, who five days earlier said he would spearhead the country’s testing strategy by enlisting the help of the private sector.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sometimes, the jokes right themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Dowless pleads guilty to election fraud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Benefits fraud, not election.
    Oh damn, I lost track of the various frauds committed by Trump supporters. Man, is my face red.

Monday's report:

9,306 new cases; about 2k fewer than last Monday. Bear in mind, however, that Mondays continue to be underreported thanks to the weekend.

Top 5:

Fuck Florida.
    California: 1,280 new cases; 20 deaths
    Louisiana: 686 new cases; 5 deaths
    Texas: 684 new cases; 4 deaths
    Washington: 506 new cases; 14 deaths

Cases continue to drop on the national level, though Missouri--and several other states--are continuing to see small increases. In addition to Missouri (6.1% positivity) there are now 3 other states also above the 5% threshold: Nevada, Utah and Arkansas. New York and California remain among the lowest in terms of positivity with .6% and .8% respectively. The US is no longer on pace to meet Biden's 70% by July 4th goal, sadly, and that's another issue I feel confident in laying partially at the feet of Trump and his lackeys for pushing anti-science conspiracy theory bullshit for 4+ years. Too many people still think COVID is a "scam" and most of those still won't get the vaccine. Another problem is that it's been very difficult to get the vaccine into harder-to-reach communities for various reasons.

213 deaths is slightly lower than last Monday and brings the total to 617,463. Florida, Michigan and Colorado top the chart this time around but in the case of Michigan and Colorado that remains the result of their reporting system that lumps several days' worth of deaths into one day. California and New York are 4th and 5th with a relative few 20 and 15 respectively.

Related news:

Biden admin steps up efforts to raise Covid vaccination rates among teens--Despite disappointing vax numbers as July 4th approaches, Biden and his team are still doing a good job in trying to get as many people as possible their jabs. They are fighting a wave of ignorance, however.

Will schools and day cares require masks or COVID-19 vaccines in fall 2021?--The short answer is likely yes. The long answer is likely yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Given that vaccinations have been slowing down this past month and we're still short of herd immunity through vaccination by a large amount I would not be surprised if masks were still a requirement in many areas come September.

Stay safe, folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump asked the DoJ to investigate Saturday Night Life.

No, really.

"Wait, are you talking about the tweet now unavailable of course..."

Like an advertisement without consequences. Same with Late Night Shows. Should Federal Election Commission and/or FCC look into this?
    Nope. Actual DoJ sources actually were asked. Trump is just that dictatorial and petty.

Again, I'd like to hear from Trump supporters what they think about this. Perhaps we should ask them instead of responding to whatever conspiracy theories they post or honest content they try to derail?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump asked the DoJ to investigate Saturday Night Life.
    It was more annoying than alarming, to be honest with you
    That was my favorite bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, sure. I'm honestly not surprised. Trump is so fucked up in the head, that his frontal lobe is essentially a bellend.
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-06-22 at 05:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Trumps mental gymnastics about buying Greenlands was cos Guantanamo isn't big enough to send domestic dissidents.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Debating With Racist Trumper Grifter Steven Coward

Last edited by szechuan; 2021-06-22 at 08:52 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Debating With Racist Trumper Grifter Steven Coward
    Man, all the drama seems so dumb and stupid until I found out that Crowders fuckin dad called to cancel the first "debate" and used Crowder's pregnant wife as an excuse.

What's with conservatives and using their wives/children as excuses for being invertebrates?

What's with conservatives and using their wives/children as excuses for being invertebrates?
    Because they're Cowards.

Cowards are "outraged" because he got a surprise debate.

Last edited by szechuan; 2021-06-23 at 03:15 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Coward and fans are "outraged" because he got a surprise debate.
    Man, how fuckin sad do you have to be to think that trying to dunk on fuckin Cenk is worth literally anything, fuckin lol.

Been thinking about how Desantis is polling better than Trump.

If Republicans start turning on Trump, then it will extremely easy for Desantis to turn on Trump which would pull the independent vote his way.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    If Republicans start turning on Trump, then it will extremely easy for Desantis to turn on Trump which would pull the independent vote his way.
    I don't know if a former Trump cultist could have much pull of independents. They're not as rabid or irrational as the fanbase, and tend to remember things like "you re-opened too soon" and "we remember you shilling for Trump eight days a week" (independent voters also play a lot of Beatles).

2024 is a ways away, but the classic Republicans are, right now at least, proven to be outnumbered by the rabid fanbase. That's why the GOP hasn't turned on Trump yet, the same reason they haven't turned on the militia mass shooters, the racists, the Religious Reicht and so on. Without them, they lose elections. DeSantis, or whoever, can't realistically get enough classic Republicans and indies combined to replace the Trump supporters he'd lose by turning on Trump.

So far.