Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I think you meant to say "Pence was lucky he wasn't lynched by the mob Trump sent to kill him".
    Well yes, but he will be lucky if he isn't arrested for being complicit in some of Trump's crimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    And the walking back of the "official" date of reinstatement of Trump has begun. Pretty soon, they will have to pay Blizzard for using Soon™.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    as their history with campaign music shows, they'll use it, without paying or permission.
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again it's time for Guess the Speaker!

Both engines are out, the landing gear are stuck, we’re in an emergency situation. Our job is to land this plane safely and to do a peaceful transfer of power the 20th of January.
    "Hmm. This is more Milley, isn't it?"

Correct. He also wasn't thrilled with actions he thought Trump would take that would start war with Iran, which after four years of predicting that, yeah, right there with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hey, it's TR. Good news, we have a returning volunteer Trump supporter who can answer the 24-hour challenges. I'll give him some leeway with regard to the ones he missed, but there'll be others.

I'm sure TR, who is an honest poster here for genuine discussion, will be happy to defend Trump for his words and actions. I mean, he wouldn't want to admit he's a drive-by shitposter, would he?

You might want to start by looking into Trump's own generals preparing for a coup if Trump went crazy and tried to launch a nuke. I would recommend you read up on that -- it's going to come up. Shortly.
    He did admit that, then turned it into a "the mods are out to get me and you know it too" whine
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    CNN reports with barely contained glee that some YouTube guy has created a PAC and collected $3.4 million by using billions of robocalls with spliced audio recordings of Trump, standing safely in a legal "grey area" by saying "donate now, not endorsed by Trump".

"Won't the FEC take a dim view on that?"

I mean, probably not? They waited until May of this year to go after the hush money from the National Enquirer. I think the guy's probaby safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump goes on FOX News and claims none of the murderous insurrectionsts were armed with firearms.

During an on-air conversation with Trump on July 11, "Sunday Morning Futures" host Maria Bartiromo twice broached the topic of whether guns were present during the attack at the Capitol.

"They called it an armed insurrection, and yet no guns were seized," Bartiromo said before describing it as being among the "misinformation" spread about Trump’s presidency.

Later, she repeated the assertion: "They continue to call this an armed insurrection," Bartiromo said. "And yet no guns were seized, Mr. President."

"Right," Trump answered. "There were no guns whatsoever."

Trump went on to describe the events of Jan. 6 by saying that "people with no guns walked down" to the Capitol, that the building’s doors were open, and that there was a "lovefest" between the Capitol police and the insurrectionists.
    This is, of course, false. It was highly documented with videos taken at the time and court records/charges filed, including "he had a gun on federal property and we took it when we arrested him".

You know what, I think this calls for a 24-hour challenge. Not naming names, but anyone who doesn't provide some evidence that backs Trump's point of view will henceforth will be assigned to the "Trump was lying" category, and I will quote them as such until they speak up on the matter.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    A witness in the New York investigation against the Trump Organization has told prosecutors that Donald Trump personally guaranteed he would cover school costs for the family members of two employees in lieu of a raise—directly implicating the former president in an ongoing criminal tax fraud case.

This would be an example of why-we-don't-need-the-CFO-to-flip to get Trump indicted and jailed. With the double books and testimony from a witness, it paints enough of a picture to move forward. If this were a regular white collar crime, the subject would already be in jail, or out on bail.

People are going to argue that the witness is Jennifer Weisselberg, and possible biased/tainted. Doesn't matter - she'll sit on a witness stand, sworn in, and testify. Trump would rather star in a pee-tape demo than have to give sworn testimony. So would all his handlers, or what's left of them.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Was that witness Trump's son who blabbed about how his father did it because of how great a guy he is?
    Boy, those statements in the media, I'm not sure how the Prosecutor's Office is going to handle them. As far as I know they are admissible in a court of law, even if they don't the stand.

Donnie Dipshit Jr flat out admitted they did it. Eric tried but only managed to flail around a bit.

Like I said, any other white collar criminal would be out on bail by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Its not new or radical, yet it worked that time.

Make no mistake, if not for the giant shit show that Trump let covid turn into, Biden likely would have lost too.

Trump was different candidate all the way around then we've had in my lifetime. He got independent votes without any independent or centrist planks in his platform. If you think that all adds up to just Hillary thinking she was going to win (even though much of her platform was centrist), that's your prerogative, but its one that doesn't account for the reality of it all.
    The period of 2016-2036, which includes the era of Trump running for president three times, is EXTREMELY significant in American history, because in this period, blacks are FINALLY making that long-awaited shift away from liberalism to conservatism. We saw that happen with other groups in US history. Irish Catholics went from putting JFK in office in 1960 to voting in Reagan by 1980. But it never happened with blacks - - until now.

This entire gambit by the left we are currently witnessing with BLM, pushing Harris as veep, pushing for more black representation in film and TV, pushing for a black national anthem, is actually one gigantic PANIC MOVE. They get what's happening. They see the polling. DEMOGRAPHICS IS DESTINY AND BLACKS ARE JOINING THE GOP. They need to try to stop it. So they are trying different tactics to win them back. But its not working.

The real question is how long it takes before it completes.

Trump is right in the middle of this period. He knows it. He has made it a point to court the black vote and encourage the shift. 2024 is going to be VERY interesting on this front, because by then, this shift has the potential to start flipping some serious blue states red.

Its fascinating watching black republicans slowly get elected into the House too and reject and oppose all the democrat legislation. 2 more got elected in 2020.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2021-07-16 at 04:31 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The period of 2016-2036, which includes the era of Trump running for president three times, is EXTREMELY significant in American history, because in this period, blacks are FINALLY making that long-awaited shift away from liberalism to conservatism. We saw that happen with other groups in US history. Irish Catholics went from putting JFK in office in 1960 to voting in Reagan by 1980. But it never happened with blacks - - until now.

This entire gambit by the left we are currently witnessing with BLM, pushing Harris as veep, pushing for more black representation in film and TV, pushing for a black national anthem, is actually one gigantic PANIC MOVE. They get what's happening. They see the polling. DEMOGRAPHICS IS DESTINY AND BLACKS ARE JOINING THE GOP. They need to try to stop it. So they are trying different tactics to win them back. But its not working.

The real question is how long it takes before it completes.

Trump is right in the middle of this period. He knows it. He has made it a point to court the black vote and encourage the shift. 2024 is going to be VERY interesting on this front, because by then, this shift has the potential to start flipping some serious blue states red.
    Literally not one thing you said is true.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Literally not one thing you said is true.
    Its all true, just look at the voting data. Trump in 2020 won a higher percentage of the black male vote than any republican candidate in decades, and he did it when BLM was the big thing. Not even BLM could stop the change. Think about how powerful that is. Trump won 18% of them. 1 out of every 5 black men that voted went Trump in 2020, in the middle of BLM.

Its really amazing.

Its gonna be even higher in 2024. But where? 25%? 30%?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its all true, just look at the voting data. Trump in 2020 won a higher percentage of the black male vote than any republican candidate in decades, and he did it when BLM was the big thing. Not even BLM could stop the change. Think about how powerful that is.
    Doubling down on a lie doesn’t make it true.

Calling in the African American vote was what kept Trump and you ilk out of office a second term.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Doubling down on a lie doesn’t make it true.

Calling in the African American vote was what kept Trump and you ilk out of office a second term.
    Well stop lying then, as you say, doubling down doesn't make it true.

Its all true, just look at the voting data. Trump in 2020 won a higher percentage of the black male vote than any republican candidate in decades, and he did it when BLM was the big thing. Not even BLM could stop the change. Think about how powerful that is. Trump won 18% of them. 1 out of every 5 black men that voted went Trump in 2020, in the middle of BLM.

Its really amazing.

No its not. Getting slightly more votes isn't the tidal shift you're queefing into existence.

Also, all the numbers show Biden won 90% of the AA vote. Is it down from Hillary's 93%? Yes. It is still...<checks notes>.....90fucking%
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2021-07-16 at 04:40 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

No its not. Getting slightly more votes isn't the tidal shift you're queefing into existence.
    LOL. Its not slightly more. But even if it WAS, you at least admit that in the middle of BLM, Trump actually gained more black votes. You need to stop and think about how impactful that is. BLM, viewed strictly as a political tactic, FAILED. That seems utterly impossible, but Trump gained more votes anyway.

So at least you are coming around to the truth a little bit, I appreciate it.

The period of 2016-2036, which includes the era of Trump running for president three times, is EXTREMELY significant in American history
    History? That sounds like the future to me. You rolling bones? Reading tea leaves?

because in this period, blacks are FINALLY making that long-awaited shift away from liberalism to conservatism.
    AP style dictates that when referring to a group of people, "Black" be capitalized.

Beyond that, why would they suddenly start supporting the literal party of the KKK, again?

Irish Catholics went from putting JFK in office in 1960 to voting in Reagan by 1980. But it never happened with blacks - - until now.
    Until your future prediction*

And I wonder why that happened with the Irish? Must be a complexion thing.

This entire gambit by the left we are currently witnessing with BLM, pushing Harris as veep, pushing for more black representation in film and TV, pushing for a black national anthem, is actually one gigantic PANIC MOVE.
    Yeah, I'm sure Black folks are pissed that they're seeing more people who look like them in power and being big successes. Everyone hates seeing themselves as having the potential to be successful, we need to go back to the minstrel shows!

They get what's happening. They see the polling.
    I thought polling was fake?

DEMOGRAPHICS IS DESTINY AND BLACKS ARE JOINING THE GOP. They need to try to stop it. So they are trying different tactics to win them back. But its not working.
    Based on your past predictions, I'm not willing to place any money on this. Are you?

Trump is right in the middle of this period. He knows it.
    The man still thinks he won the election, I'm not taking what you think he "knows" very seriously.

Its fascinating watching black republicans slowly get elected into the House too and reject and oppose all the democrat legislation. 2 more got elected in 2020.
    You mean the only two Black Republicans in the House? And the one Black Republican in the Senate?

https://history.house.gov/Exhibition...s-by-Congress/

I'll refer your fantasy to this crushing reality.

LOL. Its not slightly more. But even if it WAS, you at least admit that in the middle of BLM, Trump actually gained more black votes. You need to stop and think about how impactful that is. BLM, viewed strictly as a political tactic, FAILED. That seems utterly impossible, but Trump gained more votes anyway.

So at least you are coming around to the truth a little bit, I appreciate it.
    Yes it is.

You are making shit up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    "Donald Trump personally guaranteed"
    Well, time for him to take the stand, then. Oh, by "him" I mean both the witness, and Trump, gender nonspecific.

Oh, and I can only imagine what Trump Org's employees kept as "insurance". If my boss ordered me to, for example, take $10,000 less in salary and he'd pay off $10,000 of my mortgage tax-free, you'd better believe I would forward that email to a non-work account in case, well, this happened.

Trump in 2020 won a higher percentage of the black male vote than any republican candidate in decades, and he did it when BLM was the big thing. Not even BLM could stop the change. Think about how powerful that is. Trump won 18% of them. 1 out of every 5 black men that voted went Trump in 2020, in the middle of BLM.

Its really amazing.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...-2020-victory/
    https://www.vox.com/2021/5/10/224251...p-demographics

In what reality is roughly 10% actually 18%? Smaller demographic shifts like this happen.

Its really amazing.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgo...ut-the-future/

Contrary to the fears of some Democrats, Biden maintained solid support among African Americans.
    Biden received 92% of the Black vote, statistically indistinguishable from Hillary Clinton’s 91% in 2016.

His support among Black women was never in doubt, but President Trump’s alleged appeal to Black men turned out to be illusory.
    (His share of the Black male vote fell from 14% in 2016 to 12% in 2020 while Biden raised the Democrats’ share from 81% to 87%.) African Americans confirmed their status as a unique group of voters for whom the contemporary Republican Party holds no discernible appeal.

i mean falling % is amazing??
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!