10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Trump doctor says Biden will resign due to cognitive decline. Guess he was upset about Biden trolling trump by drinking water with just one hand, lol.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...en-will-resign
    For anyone who's wondered what it looks like during the often reported ranting and raving whenever something doesn't go Trump's way, I imagine it resembles this:

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    fair enough, I keep forgetting the looming cloud that was the absurd amount of incompetence of the then sitting president.
    Fauci's presence slowed the damage Trump was trying to do the country. And he's been serving the country for something massive like 30 years. There's no reason to "sack" him.

Nor did he lie to Congress. Rand Paul is desperate to break his winless record.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Big if true. Has anyone checked to see if Trump is in the White House? You know, when he's doing his rallies outside of DC?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They were gonna make one to have sex with Melanie but she nixed that idea quick.
    SHE'S THE FINAL MISSING ROMONOV HEIR!

I saw it on Twitter, it's gotta be true!

10+ Year Old Account
    The mind truly boggles.
    Whoever wrote this is too insane to be in public. And I'd tell them to their face. I could spend a half hour writing about how easily a charade like this would be exposed but everyone here already knows 29 minutes of it, so I'll just say "McConnell" and leave it at that.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    The only contact I have with him is over the nieces. The problem is I have no legal authority when it comes to them and my sister for some reason is still hung up on him and refuses to go against him.

- - - Updated - - -

The nieces already say they don’t want to live with him and want to come up here. As far as my sister, she doesn’t need a new husband, she needs to learn to do what needs to be done and stop just hoping for things to magically work out.

She needs to understand that her and him are over and done and aren’t going to get back together and even if they did, it would be the worst possible thing for her and the kids.

Honestly, my family is a good reason why I try to be so logical and put pride aside when dealing with the facts because when emotions get into it, it’s like everyone turns into dumbasses. They want what they want and instead of basing their views and goals on the facts, it’s like they try and twist and throw out the facts as they like to get to the goal they want.
    Depending on the state and age of the children, they may have rights to request what parent they wish to live with. Also, a lot of states have single parental consent, so as long as you can convince your sister, depending on the state they are in, they can get vaccinated and there is nothing legally he could do.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    The minds of the Trump Cult should dedicate themselves to being Hollywood Writers -- their fiction is beyond amazing.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

In the replies, there was another one that had Trump being secretly married to Princess Diana, who is still alive, apparently. They're going to be the leaders of the new "7 Nations" that the world will be made up of
    JFK Jr., Princess Diana...what other dead people are supposedly totes alive and secretly in hiding waiting for Trump's triumphant return? Remember when he was supposed to "retake" the White House with JFK Jr. as his VP? Those were fun times.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see what they come up with.
    I mean it really kinda is the blurst of times, these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't you see? McConnell is now in on it! He's a Deep State Traitor!
    Well that's the be-all end-all pair of arguments in a case like this.

A: Don't you see? It's a massive conspiracy and everyone is in on it!
    B: So...doesn't that mean they deserve to be in charge? Someone who can get 100% of the US government, world leaders, police, reporters, literally everyone on board? With no turncoats, traitors, or leaks? Why wouldn't someone who could do all of that, flawlessly, also do a good job running the country? And also, wouldn't he have the majority vote anyhow?
    A:No, but he doesn't represent the majority of America! Just the people who run everything!
    B: None of whom have staff members or employees who disagree with this takeover in any way? Or even random-ass postal workers bringing things to the Atlanta WH?
    A: But they kill or silence any who disagree!
    B: Ah, the Clinton Body Bag thing. Take that idea, which has already been reliably disproven yet people like you "know the truth", and expand that the necessary orders of magnitude, plural, to make this work. And nobody found out? Not one? Also, if they're killing or silencing everyone...who told you?
    A: Some guy I've never met.
    B: And he...wasn't killed or silenced? How did he avoid that when nobody else could?
    A: You don't get it. The lack of evidence is itself evidence. It's because there's no proof of this that we know it to be true.
    B: Okay. Beer causes cancer.
    A: What? That's ridiiculous! Someone would have found out by now!
    B: Aaaaaaaaaand see previous point. Somehow, I alone found the "Beer causes cancer" truth and everyone else who knew, all doctors all brewers and all bars, have all been covering it up and killing or silencing everyone else who knows. I have no evidence, it flies in the face of reason, and yet you will now be required to believe it based on your previous argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Depending on the state and age of the children, they may have rights to request what parent they wish to live with. Also, a lot of states have single parental consent, so as long as you can convince your sister, depending on the state they are in, they can get vaccinated and there is nothing legally he could do.
    That’s the problem, she won’t stand up to him at anything. She refuses to ever stand up to him. And while he loves to fight, I got to give him this, he won’t lay a hand on a woman. But if he says anything or does anything, zero pushback from her no matter what.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mike Pillow really needs to go to rehab.
    Oh, a cyber symposium. Where that previous video, blurry computer code scrolling 10x faster than humans could read, will be backed up with nonsense words with no actual evidence turned over to people who matter. See above list. Lindell is manufacturing "evidence" to feed the conspiracy theorists.

At some point, what he's doing should be illegal. If someone legit had legit evidence that an election was fraudulent, but did not hand it over, that needs to be obstruction. Someone subpoena his ass and force him to hand it over.

- - - Updated - - -

One issue here, alcohol IS a carcinogen. It’s responsible for 3.5% of new cancer cases.
    Spoil the joke, why don't you :P

*sees President Pelosi trending* hmmm, what could this be about.

https://mobile.twitter.com/patriotta...80011166965770

Mike Pillow really needs to go to rehab.
    Is that what is Matrix text showed him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Is that what is Matrix text showed him?
    Also, remember the part where Trump isn't in the line of succession? If they resign, we get President Pelosi.

Also, who goes through all the effort to set up a fraudulent election to become President, then immediately resign when one person says he has proof? People like that are dictators and would just, you know, make him the MyKill-Ow guy and go on with their lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump's inauguration chair pleads not guilty, putting forth the following compelling evidence:

Three miles from here, standing in the middle of New York Harbor, is the Statue of Liberty, with a torch in her hand signifying enlightenmentt. That statue is made of steel with a patina of copper. We’re in the middle of a very heated moment and I can only tell you that the hardest steel is forged from the hottest fire.
    Okay, sigh. @cubby how often do actual people speak like rejected Independence Day writers in an actual courtroom? Because last I checked, "I am not guilty because love and freedom" had a poor track record.

Savannah reinstates mask mandate indoors

An indoor mask mandate has been reinstated in Savannah, Georgia, effective immediately, amid a steep rise in the daily number of COVID-19 cases, Mayor Van Johnson said.
    From the same link:

Orlando area in ‘crisis mode’ as cases skyrocket

The county is now seeing 1,000 new cases per day – which is what was recorded there during the highest peak in 2020, Demings said.
    No mask mandates or restrictions.

And I think that's all I ever need say about DeathSantis "not doing anything other states aren't doing".

https://gosar.house.gov/news/documen...ocumentID=4482

WE LIKE LEGAL IMMIGRATION! Says the man who just introduced a bill ending all immigration for the next decade because he's upset that asylum seekers can remain in the US while their cases are pending.

Maybe they actually do hate all immigration.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump's inauguration chair pleads not guilty, putting forth the following compelling evidence:

Okay, sigh. @cubby how often do actual people speak like rejected Independence Day writers in an actual courtroom? Because last I checked, "I am not guilty because love and freedom" had a poor track record.
    Lol, we'll see some of those pleas from defendants who move on to "not guilty by reason of insanity". The fact that any kind of plea like that was allowed to be entered just means there isn't anything of substance. The Grifters Of Politics are now officially reaping what they sow.

Clearly, they cloned Trump because one just wasn't enough for all the winning. One remains in the WH, one goes to rallies.
    Is this going to be like the Michael Keaton movie Multiplicity where he is cloned and they get dumber and dumber as a result? I mean it would explain a lot. Maybe this Trump is a clone of a clone of a clone.

I see Trump got a crowd cheering for the US women's soccer team loosing by claiming they lost because they were too woke. Very unpatriotic. And never mind they lost to an even woker nation in Sweden.