Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    that's more implying the average citizens are at fault, then. If Biden's approval rating tanks from declaring no conflict, it just indicates people want violence or a no-shit aggro leader
    They are, they support a white supremacists and ethno-nationalist.

Hey, who did you support?

Did you support the white supremacist and ethno-nationalist? Looks like you want violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    let's say the next morning R
    Wrong thread, and you didn't answer the question. You are a genuine poster, aren't you?

a good example of this is when biden pulled out of afghan and the taliban took over. people shit on him endlessly for that and trump had the gall/mind to come in and claim he would never have done that and kept fighting. People ate that right up.

this is how trump gains and still has support for those demanding an answer to the "why"
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

10+ Year Old Account
    If Biden's approval
    Wrong thread, and you didn't answer the question. You are a genuine poster, aren't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    charismatic, vulgar, loud ultranationalist can sway the American masses in an era dominated by fear and hate for China and Russia

people want this image of strength in such hard times.
    No. It can only sway the minority of the population who are gullible enough to not only believe that his image is one of strength, but to also confuse that with real strength.

Most people are not that gullible, even if a raucously vocal minority is.

joe biden doesn't exactly exude charisma or strength in his speeches and demeanor.
    Biden isn't the most charismatic person, no, but he doesn't really pretend to be. And he's definitely not viewed as a whiny baby, like the rest of the world views Trump.

I think that's really why unless Trump dies or goes to prison, he will return in 2024.
    Hey, you're welcome to your opinion. But based on your admitted youtube recommendations, I'm going to guess that you're not getting a really balanced viewpoint on Trump's lack of popularity.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

a good example of this is when biden pulled out of afghan and the taliban took over. people shit on him endlessly for that and trump had the gall/mind to come in and claim he would never have done that and kept fighting. People ate that right up.

this is how trump gains and still has support for those demanding an answer to the "why"
    You didn't answer the questions, do we need to repeat them?

Trump gains support, because he panders to racists and ethno-nationalists.

You're bragging that Trump lied to you, and you believed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump gains support, because he panders to racists and ethno-nationalists.
    no, he panders/caters to right-wingers. I've never met or known a republican or right-winger genuinely dislike trump
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

no, he panders/caters to right-wingers. I've never met or known a republican or right-winger genuinely dislike trump
    Trump supports Putin and his invasion of Ukraine.

That's because Trump is a racist and ethno-nationalist.

What does that say about you? What does that say about the GOP? I mean, it looks like you are saying that everyone in the GOP supports racists and ethno-nationalists.

What does that say about you? What does that say about the GOP? I mean, it looks like you are saying that everyone in the GOP supports racists and ethno-nationalists.
    i mean nothing i say will convince anyone otherwise because the gop has such a terrible reputation

i mean nothing i say will convince anyone otherwise because the gop has such a terrible reputation
    I mean, I'm simply using your words.

And, you admitted to supporting that...

Here's a thought. Maybe that reputation would improve, if you stopped worshiping racists and sexual predators like Trump.

I mean, it couldn't hurt... right?

10+ Year Old Account
    ...which they've earned, many, many, many, many times over.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

the gop has such a terrible reputation
    You ever wonder why that is?

"Why does everyone keep judging us by our actions and choices?"

the thing about the gop, though, is it's not limited to them. when you talk about right-wing ideals, nothing seems good on paper (t.tags):

anti-feminist, anti-multiculturalism, anti-science, anti-individuality, self-serving, nationalism

but I believe since the concept exists and it is a political ideology you can cling to, it has some purpose that isn't just evil or assholelish somewhere.

otherwise, the world would be better off if the GOP and Trump didn't exist and it was all left only

the thing about the gop, though, is it's not limited to them. when you talk about right-wing ideals, nothing seems good on paper (t.tags):

anti-feminist, multiculturalism, science, individuality, self-serving, nationalism

but I believe since the concept exists and it is a political ideology you can cling to, it has some purpose that isn't just evil or assholelish somewhere
    Racism isn't evil?

Weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    but I believe since the concept exists and it is a political ideology you can cling to, it has some purpose that isn't just evil or assholelish somewhere.
    Then they should stop doing evil, asshole-ish things, perhaps?

Just maybe?

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Racism isn't evil?

Weird.
    i mean if you want to be mean and flat out call it racism, but isn't one of the core GOP/right-wing ideals anti-immigration

i mean if you want to be mean and flat out call it racism, but isn't one of the core GOP/right-wing ideals anti-immigration
    Yes, it's a shame they push racism.

Hey, don't you support them?

Are facts mean now? Sounds like you need a safe space.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Then they should stop doing evil, asshole-ish things, perhaps?

Just maybe?
    what's the point of the GOP or concept of right wing even existing, then? The very ideologies and things the right support on paper all sound evil. If you say to stop or knock all that shit off, then there is no "right-wing" just leftism.