Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Between Gaetz making a fool of himself over Hunter’s laptop and Cawthorne accusing 60+ year old GOP members of cocaine fueled orgies you can really tell it’s an election year.
    I wanna know where he got the hard drive from. Does Rudy have a bunch of clones of it or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I wanna know where he got the hard drive from. Does Rudy have a bunch of clones of it or something?
    Just a copy he keeps in the bathroom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Russian State TV host calls for regime change in the US before its term expires and for 'their partner Trump to become President'.

Seems that President Bidens call for Putler to be removed from power really rattled Putler.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Russian State TV host calls for regime change in the US before its term expires and for 'their partner Trump to become President'.

Seems that President Bidens call for Putler to be removed from power really rattled Putler.
    It's amazing that "some people" still believe that there was no Russian interference in 2016.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.thedailybeast.com/andrew...-governor-race

Isn't Andrew Giuliani a lawyer? Doesn't he know that handshake verbal contracts don't stand up, and that you can't make a contract with a literal baby?

The Giuliani's are a really, really weird bunch.
    That isn't creepy as fuck to say your infant daughter spoke to you and "promised" that you would be her "boyfriend" until she turned 25. Like father like son in being a creepy fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a pitch for a modern horror movie!

You're invited to a GOP orgy and open the doors.....

Jordan Peele, call me!

Aww drat, Brian Yuzna and Billy Warlock beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post

Jordan Peele, call me!
    Holy shit that wax statue of a demon is a real person?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Holy shit that wax statue of a demon is a real person?!
    Sorry you missed the Dr. Who episode where a Weeping Angle marries some professor guy. Sets off a supply-sider apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Nah, she’s married to Newt. They aren’t people.
    Is that the one he cheated on his wife with while she was in the ICU with cancer? Because nothing says family values like an affair.

I gotta say though, the more I'm reading about how pissed off Republicans in DC are over Cawthorn's comments is truly delightful. Like, apparently some folks are absolutely furious, and others are just deeply annoyed by this idiot. He's cementing his place amongst the "Least popular politicians in DC" top contenders which include Matt Gaetz, Ted Cruz, and Marjorie Taylor Greene. He's in fantastic company.

But real though, this is what mindless populism politics looks like. Saying what immediately sounds good in the moment without having a single thought about the consequences.

That is, when they acknowledge they've heard it. Gym Jordan still apparently doesn't pay attention to the news, he'd heard of something but hadn't seen the video so he just can't comment. He's thinking with his brain, at least, even if he's a cowardly piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Is that the one he cheated on his wife with while she was in the ICU with cancer? Because nothing says family values like an affair.
    No no no, his first wife was the one that got divorced with the cancer.
    The second wife got divorced when she was diagnosed with MS. She also declined to accept Newt's offer for an open Marriage with his mistress of six years. The mistress became his third wife.

How someone like Newt has such Orgy Vibes.... only conservative women know, or anyone named Madison.

Though the kitty litter thing is pure Glenn Greenwald. He has strong Piss Pig vibes. Wait... he just threatened me with a lawsuit in messages.

10+ Year Old Account
    N

How someone like Newt has such Orgy Vibes.... only conservative women know, or anyone named Madison.
    I'm gonna guess it's related to how all of these chubby clods hook up with much younger women who will settle for 1) a man not only old enough to be their father but 2) who look like a tube of uncooked pillsbury dough and 3) cheated on their former spouse(s):

Dolla dolla bills, ya'll.

You can go ahead and roll Trump into that too.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I gotta say though, the more I'm reading about how pissed off Republicans in DC are over Cawthorn's comments is truly delightful. Like, apparently some folks are absolutely furious, and others are just deeply annoyed by this idiot.
    Of course they're furious, he let the cat out of the bag by saying it and now those who were part of it want to make sure their names don't get out so their wives don't suddenly ask for divorces and take half their shit.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Of course they're furious, he let the cat out of the bag by saying it and now those who were part of it want to make sure their names don't get out so their wives don't suddenly ask for divorces and take half their shit.
    I'm somewhat dubious that there are fullblown eyes-wide-shut coke orgies happening in Washington, especially in this day and age when shit like that getting out could happen fairly easily and would sink a political career pretty quick.

I think it moreso that pearl-clutching "party of family values" republicans know that such rumors are a big turnoff to their voters. And while it might not make a faithful GOP voter vote for a democrat instead of a cheating GOP candidate, it might get them to primary their incumbent or establishment GOP-supported candidate in favor of supporting some Trump whackjob the GOP establishment can't control as easily. Additionally, while I doubt there are giant orgies happening, I'm sure there ARE instances of drug abuse and philandering going on that they don't want brought into the light by incidental relation.

Now, it's 100% worth pointing out that actual past marital duplicity doesn't matter one fig to Republican voters (see, Trump's many wives and his legally verified extramarital affair with a prostitute.) But the distinction here is that scandals actively happening make headlines, and that's the kind of thing that would slowly filter down to GOP voters, especially if it's another conservative politician spouting it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account

Not bullshiting, this was the first thing that popped into my head when I looked at his wife

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump: "I've never heard the term burner phone."

Bolton: "Yes you have, you've used the term yourself."

It was a ridiculous lie on Trump's part in the first place, but it's always satisfying when people Trump hired refute his lies.

10+ Year Old Account

The women tell themselves...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Not bullshiting, this was the first thing that popped into my head when I looked at his wife

I got more of a this vibe.

In particular the second on the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I'm somewhat dubious that there are fullblown eyes-wide-shut coke orgies happening in Washington, especially in this day and age when shit like that getting out could happen fairly easily and would sink a political career pretty quick.

I think it moreso that pearl-clutching "party of family values" republicans know that such rumors are a big turnoff to their voters. And while it might not make a faithful GOP voter vote for a democrat instead of a cheating GOP candidate, it might get them to primary their incumbent or establishment GOP-supported candidate in favor of supporting some Trump whackjob the GOP establishment can't control as easily. Additionally, while I doubt there are giant orgies happening, I'm sure there ARE instances of drug abuse and philandering going on that they don't want brought into the light by incidental relation.

Now, it's 100% worth pointing out that actual past marital duplicity doesn't matter one fig to Republican voters (see, Trump's many wives and his legally verified extramarital affair with a prostitute.) But the distinction here is that scandals actively happening make headlines, and that's the kind of thing that would slowly filter down to GOP voters, especially if it's another conservative politician spouting it.
    Being dubious is understandable but somehow I would not be shocked if the story is true however...
    TOm Hanks played Charlie Wilson (a congressman) who used to party with drugs and hookers.

Also allot of male and female prostitutes are making good money during the Republican National Convention and I'm just guessing that's not because of journalist that are covering the RNC's. Sure those events attract more then just congressman but just saying don't be shocked if there is a active nightlife going on with those mostly old F@cks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    The fake lady from Mars Attacks! for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..