10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    More bad news for the Intellectual Dark Web crowd that loves Rogan and Peterson

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/...89811250077696

Peterson is having his staff change his twitter password so he's no longer tempted to use it, because he has no self control. In response to criticism of his criticism of Sports Illustrated choosing to have a cover model he disagreed with.

He's still posting though, lol. Truly the "intellectual dark web" is the greatest collection of losers.
    Like, the fucking balls. He jumps in out of nowhere to body-shame and insult a random model for being plus-size. People call him out for being a shit person, and he gets huffy about "insults" and pulls this bullshit.

You're the fucko who started with the insults, you ass bag. The difference is you had no cause for your insults. Everyone else, however, was entirely justified in insulting you back, because your insult provoked them.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're the fucko who started with the insults, you ass bag. The difference is you had no cause for your insults. Everyone else, however, was entirely justified in insulting you back, because your insult provoked them.
    Legitimately the Trump/Republican playbook. Talk shit, and then cry victim when shit is talked back in return. No wonder all these alt-right losers like Peterson so much, lol.

More bad news for the Intellectual Dark Web crowd that loves Rogan and Peterson

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/...89811250077696

Peterson is having his staff change his twitter password so he's no longer tempted to use it, because he has no self control. In response to criticism of his criticism of Sports Illustrated choosing to have a cover model he disagreed with.

He's still posting though, lol. Truly the "intellectual dark web" is the greatest collection of losers.
    Good, he is a drug addicted loser that lies about his credentials and has no fucking clue what he is talking about 90% of the time. Yet people are fucking gullible enough to believe him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Good, he is a drug addicted loser that lies about his credentials and has no fucking clue what he is talking about 90% of the time. Yet people are fucking gullible enough to believe him.
    He's the very height of "dress something up with vaguely-intelligent sounding, overly-verbose wordage and people who fancy themselves to be 'intelligent' will listen to you about anything"

He's the guy that argued that entrenched gender roles are necessary in society because lobsters have nervous systems.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    sounds like they are getting ready for some bad news
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Rofl
    "The company buying Trump's social network Truth Social warned investors about his history of bankruptcy and failed business ventures"

Like...why would you have to? Who, in the investing business, somehow (a) didn't know that and (b) didn't look into the investment opportunity themselves?

Yeah, I know, this country requires instructions on lawnmowers that say "don't shave with this" but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Glad the GOP are making sure we don't indoctrinate kid-oh.... ok, never mind.
    Not even pretending anymore. They want a king.

I can't properly process this to comment on it... Jesus wept.
    Is this real life? W T F?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    my 2 brain cells short circuited reading that little tweet, is that real? if so how fecking drunk is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    my 2 brain cells short circuited reading that little tweet, is that real? if so how fecking drunk is he?
    I'm almost tempted to take the advice of "handsome" Donald and drink bleach to end myself.

I'm almost tempted to take the advice of "handsome" Donald and drink bleach to end myself.
    After all this time, still seems weird to see Jack related to Trump.

Jack actually had some intellect and saw himself as the hero, Trump knows he’s the villain with the intellect of a decayed rutabaga.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

theplotagainsttheking dot com is at least real.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

I can't properly process this to comment on it... Jesus wept.
    Oh man, this is truly, truly sad. The small penis energy simply radiates from this tweet.

Of course some people will defend it saying it's ironic or whatnot. But I'm 100% convinced this is exactly how Trump sees himself.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly enough, yes.

It's on sale on Amazon with a preview available, seems to be about the exact sort of inane shit you'd expect out of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Sadly enough, yes.

It's on sale on Amazon with a preview available, seems to be about the exact sort of inane shit you'd expect out of that.
    April fool's day release to boot.
    Well, time to check nearby bookstores, call and ask them to put 3 or 4 copies on hold for me, for my children of course. Every 3 or 4 days, ask them to extend the hold.
    Yes, it's under the name Donalav Trompivich. Phone number the NJ Republican Party. It's on their website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Having just had a look for proper reference to this... that is a beautiful woman.
    No, it's a woman that would be beautiful if she weren't obese.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    So brave of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

In your opinion. Some folks like them a bit bigger. Sorry your preferences aren't being catered to by default, anymore.

In your opinion. Some folks like them a bit bigger. Sorry your preferences aren't being catered to by default, anymore.
    Stating that she's obese isn't an opinion, it's pretty visibly evident. Of course, it is an opinion that obesity isn't beautiful, but I'm certainly happy to stand by it.

I don't much buy that there's much of a market for obesity as a form of beauty outside of a few fetishists or as a bizarre political statement. High status men that have options almost uniformly wind up with women that are not obese.

Of course, it is an opinion that obesity isn't beautiful, but I'm certainly happy to stand by it.
    That's it. That's the point.

I don't much buy that there's much of a market for obesity as a form of beauty outside of a few fetishists or as a bizarre political statement. High status men that have options almost uniformly wind up with women that are not obese.
    If it wasn't profitable, companies wouldn't keep doing it. Welcome to capitalism, sometimes it doesn't actually work the way you think it does, or in "your favor".

And tastes change. Obesity has been a more attractive character trait throughout human history, just as being slender has.