Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Why is the Trump fallback always "Trump can do anything he wants, you can't do anything at all"?
    Because it's all they have. Trump has yet to do anything and the only way to get him to do anything would be if out laws were not there. Of course Trump could always try the legal routes, but we all know he doesn't swing that way.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...mpression=true

So uh...talks haven't gone well then, I guess.
    Its just Kim's way of displaying his disapproval of Biden or whoever wins the DNC ticket

- DJT

Breaking News from the world of Policy by Tweet:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...40653926232064

On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied, at which time the Tariffs will be removed. Details from the White House to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post

I have a hunch the stock market is going to tank tomorrow.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    I have a hunch the stock market is going to tank tomorrow.
    Between that and China playing their "ace" here soon things are going to start to be very...interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    ROFLMAO you're hilarious.
    Hes actually 100% telling you the true of law. Stupidity is no excuse when faced with education. Just accept being taught something. Its ok, we arnt all smart.

Is Trump really that bad? Sure, he's done a lot of bad stuff, but is he really any worse than Bush?

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    Is Trump really that bad? Sure, he's done a lot of bad stuff, but is he really any worse than Bush?
    Yes. Next question.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

I actually wonder if this is going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, of course, but this also seems like the sort of thing Trump tweets out and his entire administration (aside from what ever white nationalist helped him write it, stephen miller maybe?) takes it as a surprise.

He's done a fair amount of underlying damage to the civil service that will take years to fix. The Department of State especially but agencies like the EPA, Interior, Energy ect are in basically defunct now running off their best employees/scientists/diplomats (ect). Even the Department of Defense is having staffing issues because the State is defunct now to get into the Department of Defense its up from 6 months for a background check to 12-18 months so the past 2 years we had no new staffing and those who are at retirement age are like we are done with this shit with all the negative changes the Trump Admin made. Its going to take years to recover from this brain drain the past 2-3 years.

For example my team should have 10-12 people but there are currently only 3 of us. We technically can't do our jobs fixing multiple issues related to our Medical services for the DoD but we can do what we can. Still having to do pretty much 3 people's jobs, the constant threat of not being paid and no end in sight I know I am looking for a new job although I love it...I just can't take these 10-12 hour days because we can't get new people in...

Bush helped create a wave of worldwide terrorism but we didn't really see that until 2014, 6 years after he left office.

Trump is even harder to quantify. To me one of the worst things about Trump is he makes people reject reality. He tells people not to believe what they see or hear and just listen to him, and they do it.

He has signed in the most irresponsible tax cuts in us history.

He has attacked democracy at home and attacks our allies who believe in freedom and embraces and empowers brutal dictators.

He has given up the title of "leader of the free world"

He has given voice to white nationalists in his administration (don't even try to tell me Stephen Miller isn't a racist) and emboldened them across the world.

I'm done listing things but it is safe to call Trump objectively bad from any possible aspect. He's an imbecile who behaves like a mob boss.

talks haven't gone well then, I guess.
    What the ever-living fuck? They executed him? Um...can we stop talking to them now? I mean, this is Saudi-level shit.

I love how he's gone from "Mexico will pay for the wall" to "Americans will pay more for Mexican products".

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    What the ever-living fuck? They executed him? Um...can we stop talking to them now? I mean, this is Saudi-level shit.
    Now now, that's not a nice thing to say about the Saudis. North Korea's authoritarian fucked-upness is WAY beyond Saudi Arabia's.

Breaking News from the world of Policy by Tweet
    What the ever-living double fuck? He does know they haven't signed NAFTA 1.0.0.2 right?

The Saudis murdered a journalist. Somehow I don't think this latest execution will change Trump's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I love how he's gone from "Mexico will pay for the wall" to "Americans will pay more for Mexican products".
    Remember, Trump thinks that foreign countries pay tariffs and no one has been able to convince him otherwise.

What the ever-living double fuck? He does know they haven't signed NAFTA 1.0.0.2 right?
    He most definitely does not, given how frequently he touts it as a major accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Now now, that's not a nice thing to say about the Saudis.
    I know a journalist that was ambushed and murdered that would disagree with you, except that he was ambushed and murdered.

I know a journalist that was ambushed and murdered that would disagree with you, except that he was ambushed and murdered.
    The difference is that the Saudis murdered *a* journalist who talked shit about them for years. The North Koreans routinely murder anyone who steps out of line, or fails, or accidentally slips up. And then sentences all of their family to decades of hard labor, where they encourage them to snitch on fellow inmates who are subsequently murdered.

And the Saudis tried badly to cover it up, knowing it was wrong. In North Korea it's just a part of life and everyone accepts it, because the divine will of their Glorious Leader is infallible.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2019-05-31 at 01:08 AM.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...mpression=true

Kim Hyok Chol, who led working-level negotiations for the summit in Hanoi between North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump in February, was executed with four other North Korean foreign ministry officials in March, Chosun Ilbo newspaper reported, citing an unidentified source.

Kim Jong Un’s top aide Kim Yong Chol is reportedly undergoing hard labor, according to the South Korean newspaper report.
    So uh...talks haven't gone well then, I guess.
    Holy. Fucking. Shit. Not well indeed.
    The less you know, the more you believe.

Science has promised us nothing and given us everything, faith has promised us everything and given us nothing.