Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    The only reason this is groundbreaking is that he's failed at everything else with NK so just walking there seems fantastic in comparison.
    If you read any 20th century history you would understand how impactful a U.S. president crossing the 38th parallel really is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great. So Trump is just doing it for getting the fame for being "the first" for something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'll admit, I kinda hope Kim kidnaps Trump and holds him hostage in NK.
    We'll give you 10. No 20 billion dollars if you keep him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Oh great. So Trump is just doing it for getting the fame for being "the first" for something?
    Considering any other president before would have been shot at attempting to cross I would say this is a good step forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Considering any other president before would have been shot at attempting to cross I would say this is a good step forward.
    They would've been shot and crucified by your fellow republicans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'll admit, I kinda hope Kim kidnaps Trump and holds him hostage in NK.
    I mean they did beat up the press secretary.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad Fox News and Cucker are mentally preparing the U.S. for the Trumpian S.S. building death camps.

Gotta ease the population into it, you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything I posted is completely true.
    Boy I needed a good laugh going into the week.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it a conspiracy like russian collusion.
    And the laughs just keep coming.

Unlike what you've posted, there's evidence for Russian interference. As well as "collusion" between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Being strong toward you advicaries is the exact opposite to war. It's called diplomacy,
    Getting on your knees in front of a dictator isn't diplomacy. Throwing your country and it's allies under the bus isn't diplomacy.

and it is working.
    For NK, not for the rest of the world. They have already threatened us with nuclear war as well as continued their missile tests and have shown no signs of slowing their nuclear development.

Also, equating a trade war to an actual war is more than disingenuous.
    You're right. It just shows how limp-wristed Trump is at diplomacy. He wants to show he's in charge but since he's not he punishes the world for it. Everything he's done as far as trade goes is hurting us.

So let's hope that he's not in office during a real war since he has no idea how to act as President without our country hanging on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Boy I needed a good laugh going into the week.

And the laughs just keep coming.

Unlike what you've posted, there's evidence for Russian interference. As well as "collusion" between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Getting on your knees in front of a dictator isn't diplomacy. Throwing your country and it's allies under the bus isn't diplomacy.

For NK, not for the rest of the world. They have already threatened us with nuclear war as well as continued their missile tests and have shown no signs of slowing their nuclear development.

You're right. It just shows how limp-wristed Trump is at diplomacy. He wants to show he's in charge but since he's not he punishes the world for it. Everything he's done as far as trade goes is hurting us.

So let's hope that he's not in office during a real war since he has no idea how to act as President without our country hanging on the line.
    When did Mueller know there was no collusion? I cant wait until he answers that question and we find out he held onto the information through the 2018 election making that a real illegitimate election. AOC was elected fraudulently.

When did Mueller know there was no collusion? I cant wait until he answers that question and we find out he held onto the information through the 2018 election making that a real illegitimate election. AOC was elected fraudulently.
    He documented it in his fucking report. At least 2 instances of collusion, that didn't rise to a conspiracy.

Everything I posted is completely true. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it a conspiracy like russian collusion.
    What does Obama have to do with the Liberian civil war? The first one was in the 90s, the second one ended in 03 if wikipedia isn't lying?

It is simply objectively false to attribute Afghanistan to anyone but Bush. He started the wars, he tore the world apart, he caused ISIS.

Obama didn't give loads of cash to anyone. Unless you're going to try the constant Trump line of "my every word needs to be interpreted".

In no world can he sign our future over to a third world country. He tried to maintain our position as world leader when every other nation in the world wanted to deal with them despite us. The sanctions only worked because they all agreed to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Mueller proved collusion, he couldn't prove the crime of conspiracy within the narrow scope of his investigation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Tucker Carlson work for the US government? Trump tends to thing so. Here is what Carlson had to say about their trip to Korea:

“[North Korea]’s a disgusting place, obviously. So there’s no defending it,” Carlson said. “On the other hand, you’ve got to be honest about what it means to lead a country. It means killing people.”
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...-north-korea-2

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, every other president used the meeting as a negotiation tact. They would try to trade meeting the president, with an inspection of their nuclear facilities. Outside of opposition parties, there was nothing stopping any president since Reagan, from crossing the DMZ. North Korea has simply never offered anything worth trading for such a meeting. Remember, we were trying to get something out of NK... they wanted the sanction we put on them, as a result of our demands, to be lifted. There is no reason to do what Trump did, because our position for them to not have nukes, is why there is a conflict. If we want nothing in return, the conflict can end instantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, a better quest is when Barr knew that Trump wasn’t guilty enough to sent it to congress. Was it before Trump hired him or after?

Edit: in your opinion, considering Sessions recused him self. If Trump kept Sessions, what would have happened to the Muller report?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    What does Obama have to do with the Liberian civil war? The first one was in the 90s, the second one ended in 03 if wikipedia isn't lying?

It is simply objectively false to attribute Afghanistan to anyone but Bush. He started the wars, he tore the world apart, he caused ISIS.

Obama didn't give loads of cash to anyone. Unless you're going to try the constant Trump line of "my every word needs to be interpreted".

In no world can he sign our future over to a third world country. He tried to maintain our position as world leader when every other nation in the world wanted to deal with them despite us. The sanctions only worked because they all agreed to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Mueller proved collusion, he couldn't prove the crime of conspiracy within the narrow scope of his investigation.
    That's not how American law works.if he proved it, he would have charged. He didnt have enough for a simple arraignments. Was a complete exoneration legally, which is the only standard that matters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Actually, every other president used the meeting as a negotiation tact. They would try to trade meeting the president, with an inspection of their nuclear facilities. Outside of opposition parties, there was nothing stopping any president since Reagan, from crossing the DMZ. North Korea has simply never offered anything worth trading for such a meeting. Remember, we were trying to get something out of NK... they wanted the sanction we put on them, as a result of our demands, to be lifted. There is no reason to do what Trump did, because our position for them to not have nukes, is why there is a conflict. If we want nothing in return, the conflict can end instantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, a better quest is when Barr knew that Trump wasn’t guilty enough to sent it to congress?
    What does this even mean? Are you almost pregnant, because that's what this sounds like when interpreting law. There is no almost,he was either guilty or not, and they concluded not. But and what ifs don't apply.

If you read any 20th century history you would understand how impactful a U.S. president crossing the 38th parallel really is.
    Oh please elaborate.... it males 0 difference to NK if he took 8 steps on their land.

Trump went to NK because Putin told him to.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2019-07-01 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Does Tucker Carlson work for the US government? Trump tends to thing so. Here is what Carlson had to say about their trip to Korea:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...-north-korea-2
    Ah, I knew you guys would pick up on it. I saw that and realised that the US' problem isn't just Trump. He's really just the symptom. The US has lost its values in society itself.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Being strong toward you advicaries is the exact opposite to war. It's called diplomacy, and it is working. Also, equating a trade war to an actual war is more than disingenuous.
    Going immediately to nuclear war isn't "being strong" nor "diplomacy", especially when Trump seems to let them keep building weapons and not giving a fuck about it anyways. Trump's "strength" is the same as a toddler picking up the Sunday newspaper.

And I will equate a trade war to actual war, it's not my damn fault your Annoying Orange president decided to go after everyone just because he doesn't understand simple fucking economics nor what "busing" means.

If you read anything that Trump has done with NK in the last two years you'd know just how unimpactful this really is. Can't get them to get rid of weapons, after trying twice and saying how much they love each other, but walking is fantastic. I guess when your president can't play a hole of golf without needing a cart then walking is suddenly AMAZING!

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Where were you in 2008 when Obama tried to do the same thing (relations with NK) and all of your usual talking points tried to burn him at the stake for it?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k16 View Post
    Where were you in 2008 when Obama tried to do the same thing (relations with NK) and all of your usual talking points tried to burn him at the stake for it?
    You won't get a response. He has already avoided the same dilemma posed by others in this thread.