Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rnc-boo...s-57457632325#

So basically it's training in how to counter the logic they encounter when people push back on the GOP positions.
    The fact they used "operative(s)" so much is a bit scary lol
    Often updated... ?

With the tariff on Mexico, I think Trump is actively TRYING to crash the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    With the tariff on Mexico, I think Trump is actively TRYING to crash the economy.
    It's called being vindictive. The courts stop his wall so obviously he is going to fuck everyone over until they let him have his way.

got to get rid of everything Obama did

dont think they thought out the full implications of that

Yeah I don't understand the play on this. I got talking to someone and they pointed out that Illegal crossing spike in the spring (for planting season) and fall (for harvesting season) and crossing dramatically go down in the summer because the work illegals can find is minimal during this time and the fact the crossing is more dangerous because its a fricken desert with extreme temperature variations. So to him the idea is he imposes this tariff, he gets 2-3 months of decreasing border crossing (which is going to happen naturally) and then he can declare victory to his base and remove the tariff.

Though it does sound like a good idea, for an amateur politician. All this tariff does is dramatically increase the chance that he can't get his NAFTA 1.2 passed because Mexico will not ratifying it, taking away his major diplomatic "victory"

"I have determined that India has not assured the United States that India will provide equitable and reasonable access to its markets," President Donald Trump said in a proclamation issued by the White House https://t.co/TeGq0oelt4
    Trump attacking another trade partner which will raise prices on imports.

Now I admit my knowledge of trade with India is not much, but this moron seems to be indiscriminately lashing out at countries for no reason.
    If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy," argues David Frum.

We elected Tony Soprano president of the United States and gave him the power to pardon his capos. Matthew Miller, Legal Analyst.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Now I admit my knowledge of trade with India is not much
    Our ninth biggest trade partner with an option to go up if China remains tariffed and they do not.

Your quote suggests that won't happen.

India was in a protected caste which exempted them from non-Trump tariffs. Trump just removed those. Yes, Trump just raised taxes. Again.

Trump attacking another trade partner which will raise prices on imports.

Now I admit my knowledge of trade with India is not much, but this moron seems to be indiscriminately lashing out at countries for no reason.
    are his handlers not trying anymore?

and ive read he is gonna put tariff on EU too so yh...

Quote Originally Posted by ABEEnr2 View Post
    and ive read he is gonna put tariff on EU too so yh...
    I'd love to see a link to that.

In the meanwhile, Trump called Meghan Markle a nasty woman because Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    What handlers?

About the only people left in the White House besides the Trump clan are a white supremacist, Kellywise, and What He Meant Was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Don't forget to mention he also casually proceeded to issue a partisan statement surrounding the Tory leadership elections.

You know. As a foreign head of state does.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

The best part which I'm not going to link. Ahh eff it. This is some pro-Trump (actually verified on Twitter, I know its not hard but still), who thinks they are crying out "fake news" yet they linked a video of Trump actually saying the statement about Meghan Markle.

But hey ,this is Trumpkin all the way. They scream "fake news" while they lie and spew propaganda at every turn.
    If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy," argues David Frum.

We elected Tony Soprano president of the United States and gave him the power to pardon his capos. Matthew Miller, Legal Analyst.

The best part which I'm not going to link. Ahh eff it. This is some pro-Trump (actually verified on Twitter, I know its not hard but still), who thinks they are crying out "fake news" yet they linked a video of Trump actually saying the statement about Meghan Markle.

But hey ,this is Trumpkin all the way. They scream "fake news" while they lie and spew propaganda at every turn.
    Funny part is that the overwhelming majority of responses to that attempt at gas lighting are people calling them out on it.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

to busy tracking things named after people he doesnt like

His handlers were quoted as saying "I don't exist."

Three interweb royalty payments to @Breccia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

BREAKING: Donald Trump tells The Sunday Times that the government should send Nigel Farage to negotiate Brexit, refuse to pay the £39bn and go for no deal if they don’t budge https://t.co/dHuo3zokJn
    Doesn't take long for the Orange Moron to eff up the Britain visit.

First once again interfering in British politics. Second not knowing the EU deal at all and acting like he know it all, but is a moron. Third which is classic Trump saying default or don't pay the £39 billion.

First once again interfering in British politics. Second not knowing the EU deal at all and acting like he know it all, but is a moron. Third which is classic Trump saying default or don't pay the £39 billion.
    How much you want to be the White House hasn't been paying its water bill.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

So, send a bigger muppet than May to negotiate, refuse to pay (so Trumpian) and go for the country-damaging no deal? In one sentence, Trump managed to do worse than Theresa May lol Standard.
    Often updated... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    It's called being vindictive. The courts stop his wall so obviously he is going to fuck everyone over until they let him have his way.
    It's sad how high the chance of this being true actually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

There goes Trump again tweeting about how illegals are bad even though he employs them at his hotels.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866