Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Now I admit my knowledge of trade with India is not much
    Our ninth biggest trade partner with an option to go up if China remains tariffed and they do not.

Your quote suggests that won't happen.

India was in a protected caste which exempted them from non-Trump tariffs. Trump just removed those. Yes, Trump just raised taxes. Again.

Trump attacking another trade partner which will raise prices on imports.

Now I admit my knowledge of trade with India is not much, but this moron seems to be indiscriminately lashing out at countries for no reason.
    are his handlers not trying anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    With the tariff on Mexico, I think Trump is actively TRYING to crash the economy.
    and ive read he is gonna put tariff on EU too so yh...

Quote Originally Posted by ABEEnr2 View Post
    and ive read he is gonna put tariff on EU too so yh...
    I'd love to see a link to that.

In the meanwhile, Trump called Meghan Markle a nasty woman because Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    What handlers?

About the only people left in the White House besides the Trump clan are a white supremacist, Kellywise, and What He Meant Was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Don't forget to mention he also casually proceeded to issue a partisan statement surrounding the Tory leadership elections.

You know. As a foreign head of state does.

The best part which I'm not going to link. Ahh eff it. This is some pro-Trump (actually verified on Twitter, I know its not hard but still), who thinks they are crying out "fake news" yet they linked a video of Trump actually saying the statement about Meghan Markle.

But hey ,this is Trumpkin all the way. They scream "fake news" while they lie and spew propaganda at every turn.

The best part which I'm not going to link. Ahh eff it. This is some pro-Trump (actually verified on Twitter, I know its not hard but still), who thinks they are crying out "fake news" yet they linked a video of Trump actually saying the statement about Meghan Markle.

But hey ,this is Trumpkin all the way. They scream "fake news" while they lie and spew propaganda at every turn.
    Funny part is that the overwhelming majority of responses to that attempt at gas lighting are people calling them out on it.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

to busy tracking things named after people he doesnt like

His handlers were quoted as saying "I don't exist."

Three interweb royalty payments to @Breccia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

BREAKING: Donald Trump tells The Sunday Times that the government should send Nigel Farage to negotiate Brexit, refuse to pay the £39bn and go for no deal if they don’t budge https://t.co/dHuo3zokJn
    Doesn't take long for the Orange Moron to eff up the Britain visit.

First once again interfering in British politics. Second not knowing the EU deal at all and acting like he know it all, but is a moron. Third which is classic Trump saying default or don't pay the £39 billion.

First once again interfering in British politics. Second not knowing the EU deal at all and acting like he know it all, but is a moron. Third which is classic Trump saying default or don't pay the £39 billion.
    How much you want to be the White House hasn't been paying its water bill.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

So, send a bigger muppet than May to negotiate, refuse to pay (so Trumpian) and go for the country-damaging no deal? In one sentence, Trump managed to do worse than Theresa May lol Standard.
    Often updated... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    It's called being vindictive. The courts stop his wall so obviously he is going to fuck everyone over until they let him have his way.
    It's sad how high the chance of this being true actually is.

There goes Trump again tweeting about how illegals are bad even though he employs them at his hotels.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    There goes Trump again tweeting about how illegals are bad even though he employs them at his hotels.
    Trump hired illegals to build Trump Tower and he did it on purpose.

And he stiffed them.

And they sued.

And Trump lost.

He's not just a hypocrite, he's a failtard.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...mRI?li=BBnb7Kz

"I have determined that India has not assured the United States that India will provide equitable and reasonable access to its markets,"
    "If you don't kiss my ass enough you're going to feel it."

Once again, it's time for Guess the Speaker!

I never called Meghan Markle “nasty.” Made up by the Fake News Media, and they got caught cold! Will @CNN, @nytimes and others apologize? Doubt it!
    "Trump. Duh."

Correct. As a reminder, Trump told that to a British newspaper and not, for example, CNN or the NYTimes. If the British newspaper was wrong, Trump should have gone after them specifically. He didn't. Trump is lying.

Also, since Trump has gone on record of calling women nasty in large, public forums, there is objective evidence backing this story. Like, if some new no-name poster came out of nowhere, attacking Trump's policies with 7 cited articles, talking to themselves and making a Fallout reference, and y'all said "That's a Breccia alt" you'd be 100% forgiven for being wrong, because that's half my posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Pompeo says the US is ready to talk to Iran with no preconditions.

"It's a very easy statement to make," Pompeo didn't say but I'm pretending he did, "as they've recently called out Trump for having literally negative credibility, so promising them something wouldn't work anyhow. Also, their foreign minister just announced threats don't work on Iran and that's all Trump has. So we could say anything we wanted about talks with Iran, because clearly, they won't happen anyhow. We could promise them flamethrowers that shoot chocolate $100 bills just for sitting at the table. Doesn't matter."

So again Trumpkins you follow an obvious liar and likely senile who is on tape with the 'nasty' comment about Markle, yet today he tweets denying the fact.

This is why you are a joke to me Trumpkins, You follow one of the most blatant liars and no doubt the biggest (dumbest) liar ever,. Yet you yell 'fake news' with this idiot.

Edit: Yes I have spin where Trump claims he believes her comment was 'nasty' and not her. Yet it wasn't clear and since he can't form a coherent thought or sentence, he is still unclear.

While I've absolutely no love for the cheeto and can't wait for him to be gone again, context in this one is exceptionally misleading.

He was being told she has said things and replied that he'd had no idea about it, moments after speaking kindly about her.

Had he gone off on one without push and prompt sure, but this is more a comment of surprise than a remark of judgement.

This is the kind of thing he gets to spin as fake news and generates sympathy from his voterbase for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Don't forget to mention he also casually proceeded to issue a partisan statement surrounding the Tory leadership elections.

You know. As a foreign head of state does.
    US Presidents being involved in UK politics has happened before, Clinton/Blair at the White House 1996 instantly springs to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    While I've absolutely no love for the cheeto and can't wait for him to be gone again, context in this one is exceptionally misleading.

He was being told she has said things and replied that he'd had no idea about it, moments after speaking kindly about her.

Had he gone off on one without push and prompt sure, but this is more a comment of surprise than a remark of judgement.

This is the kind of thing he gets to spin as fake news and generates sympathy from his voterbase for.

- - - Updated - - -

US Presidents being involved in UK politics has happened before, Clinton/Blair at the White House 1996 instantly springs to mind.
    It is weird that he is calling out two different papers instead of the conservative paper owned by Rupert Murdoch that he did the interview with.