Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Realted; Moscow Mitch Received Donations from Voting Machine Lobbyists Before Blocking Election Security Bills

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell squashed two bills intended to ensure voting security on Thursday, just one day after former special counsel Robert Mueller warned that Russians were attempting to sabotage the 2020 presidential elections "as we sit here."

"It's not surprising to me that Mitch McConnell is receiving these campaign contributions," the Brennan Center for Justice's Lawrence Norden told Sludge last month. "He seems single-handedly to be standing in the way of anything passing in Congress around election security, and that includes things that the vendors might want, like money for the states to replace antiquated equipment."

McConnell's actions seemed even more out of balance with his party, as the Senate Intelligence Committee⁠—led by Republicans⁠—released a report later on Thursday claiming Russians have targeted voting systems in all 50 states in 2016. Though there was no evidence votes were changed, in Illinois "Russian cyberactors were in a position to delete or change voter data."

Voting machine companies are not currently subject to any federally-mandated security standards.

Morning Joe's Joe Scarborough slammed McConnell for blocking the votes Friday morning.

"He is aiding and abetting [Russian President] Vladimir Putin's ongoing attempts to subvert American democracy, according to the Republican FBI, CIA, DNI, intel committee," he said. "All Republicans are all saying Russia is subverting American democracy and Moscow Mitch won't even let the Senate take a vote on it. That is un-American."

---------------------

McConnell knows he can never win a far election...just like Trump...he needs all the cheating he can get to win.
    I stated a couple pages back that Dems need to run on this shit. I'm speaking more of Congressional and Senate races.

Plus go full Republicans. Make shit up. Say Putin ordered McConnell to not protect our elections. Say that if a Democrat loses its likely the Republicans and Russia or some foreign country deleted your vote.

I mean this is crazy that our democracy is getting capped on from everywhere. We at the point they don't want to protect our voting process when we have mounds of evidence.

Maybe we need to say Muslims or brown people are trying to sabotage our election. Let's be honest they would react then. Well unless say Al- Qaeda helped them.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    And all he had to do was circumvent Congress to do it. I never want to see another Republican politician or their voters cry about Executive overreach again.
    I really hope we can defeat Trump and take the Senate in 2020. It's going to be very difficult regardless. But if we do, it's at least two years of serious legislative warfare, and if we have the right person in the White House, we can undo most of the harm Resident Trump has wrought on this country, and put back into place a lot of good, while moving forward.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    MMMHHHH. cubby cubby cubby. how can you be so wrong so often. if you read a little longer you would have seen the ugly mugs of 2 of most fervent Trump critics . Also did you just admit that the Washington post is basically a left wing propaganda site. Nice going dude.

Its pretty long ongoing isnt it. Better hope that it has more substance then the mueller report.

is he? i will remind you that trump has manipulated the left before.

- - - Updated - - -

Hillary is a fucking genius compared to the new selection of imbeciles.

- - - Updated - - -

Taking things out of context again . the true hallmark of a left winger.
    You literally said the wall will be good for America. You then said you didn’t say the wall would be good for America.

You’re a liar or seriously sick. I suggest you get help.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Everything I just stated there, IS FUCKING TRUE. How the fuck is it a lie? You do realize that Don Jr. stopped talking to his father for YEARS after his mother accused him of fucking rape. Fuck off with this bullshit that it is "lying" while you support a fucking moron that has told over 11,000 CONFIRMED lies since fucking 2015. Fucking hell, I didn't realize you are a fucking Poe until you just willingly lied to yourself right here.
    Dude you quote reddit that is about as worthwhile as quoting /pol

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude, everything is sourced.

But a liar like yourself probably didn’t know that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking things out of context again . the true hallmark of a left winger.
    so you have no criticism of the new other than blah blah blah?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    You literally said the wall will be good for America. You then said you didn’t say the wall would be good for America.

You’re a liar or seriously sick. I suggest you get help.
    I said the wall and 2.5 b will be both good for America. but thanks for trying.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you DID say the wall would be good for America.

Thanks for playing, try again.

And the reddit threads all quote fucking sources. Do you know how to read? They even used Fox news as a few sources in there somewhere.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

He's an obvious troll and a confirmed liar. I'm not sure why we're still feeding him (although I am as guilty as anyone of that today). Who was perma-banned in February or March? That's who were dealing with now.

$2.5 billion isn't even going to cover 100 miles of the wall after all the lawsuits and decades in court.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    He's an obvious troll and a confirmed liar. I'm not sure why we're still feeding him (although I am as guilty as anyone of that today). Who was perma-banned in February or March? That's who were dealing with now.
    Be careful, you called him a troll. You’ll probably be banned instead of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    EDIT: Wrong year so post removed.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Can't wait for the next Democrat president to declare a national emergency and use military funding for universal healthcare.
    I fail to see the problem with this. I mean, I do, this is stupid, but I see no problem with actions having consequences. Sorry. I don't make the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I fail to see the problem with this. I mean, I do, this is stupid, but I see no problem with actions having consequences. Sorry. I don't make the rules.
    Maybe they can forgive medical and student loan debt too. Since military budget is apparently now free game for the president to use on whatever they want.

And the reddit threads all quote fucking sources. Do you know how to read? They even used Fox news as a few sources in there somewhere.
    Those sources are not even worthwhile to wipe my ass with. The left wing so convinced in their idealogical superiority and have no morals. a dangerous combination indeed we have seen in nazi Germany. so i will assume that everything in that worthless shit piece is a lie until im convinced otherwise.
    Last edited by DKjaigen; 2019-07-27 at 12:44 AM.

Those sources are not even worthwhile to wipe my ass with. The left wing so convinced in their idealogical superiority and have no morals. a dangerous combination indeed we saw in nazi Germany. so will assume that everything in that worthless shit piece is a lie until im convinced otherwise.
    And your sources are nonexistent...pulling them out of your ass.
    Let me guess, you're russian aren't you? It certainly would explain the lack of any source, and the russia nationalism.

$2.5 billion isn't even going to cover 100 miles of the wall after all the lawsuits and decades in court.
    so the left is not willing to do what is good for America. This will be noted.

- - - Updated - - -

I did say a wall would be good for America thank you for pointing out the obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    so the left is not willing to do what is good for America. This will be noted.
    I’m sorry... it’s good for America to have a wall? I’m sorry, if you are not asking for a dome over America, then you are unwilling to do what’s good for America. If arbitrary barriers are a standard for what’s good for America, why do republicans hate America so much, that they refuse to push for a dome?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I’m sorry... it’s good for America to have a wall? I’m sorry, if you are not asking for a dome over America, then you are unwilling to do what’s good for America. If arbitrary barriers are a standard for what’s good for America, why do republicans hate America so much, that they refuse to push for a dome?
    Because a dome is not good for America. duh