10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Morning Joe found at least one thing Trump has in common with Reagan.

They both have dementia.

- - - Updated - - -

The New York Times reports the Fat Lady is warming up for Rex Tillerson.

- - - Updated - - -

So, there's something called Trade Adjustment Assistance, a program to help people whose jobs are lost due to foreign trade -- outsourcing labor, cheap imports, that kind of thing. In the last five years, on average, 87,500 people filed for help.

Under Trump, it's 93,000 this year. That's a six percent increase right there.
    I remember the name Pompeo during the campaign trail but that's about it. Now i remember him, he has called for the death of Edward Snowden. Fuck that disgusting piece of shit.
    Last edited by Blade Wolf; 2017-11-30 at 05:39 PM.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

5+ Year Old Account
    This was already brought up in the tax thread, but McCain seems like he's on board now with the tax bill. Why anyone wants to be remembered as a traitor in their last days is beyond me.

RIP America.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://politics.theonion.com/trump-...oup-1820885422

Well, we have reached the point where The Onion just has to report the news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    https://politics.theonion.com/trump-...oup-1820885422

Well, we have reached the point where The Onion just has to report the news.
    See... the joke is that the picture is of a certain Fox morning "news" show, implying that they are the anti muslim hate group that Trump retweeted.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    See... the joke is that the picture is of a certain Fox morning "news" show, implying that they are the anti muslim hate group that Trump retweeted.
    Yeah, top notch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I have read that is is actually saying "You know that Hollywood Access tape isn't real"

Holy Bleep! Only delusional dictators try to pull this bleep.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/u...wood-tape.html
    We've always been at war with Eastasia.

Only . . . Trump's too stupid to be a part of the Minitrue.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...9SP?li=BBnb7Kz

The White House has developed a plan to force out Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson, whose relationship with President Trump has been strained, and replace him with Mike Pompeo, the C.I.A. director, within the next several weeks, senior administration officials said on Thursday.
    And another one gone.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Tom Cotton might take over Pompeo's current spot as CIA director? That is frightening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    Tom Cotton might take over Pompeo's current spot as CIA director? That is frightening.
    Could be worse.
    Could be Ted Cruz.

Deleted
    Mattis is probably next, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Mattis is probably next, lol.
    If the reports from a few months ago are correct, McMaster, Tillerson, and Mattis have an agreement where if one goes, all go. I didn't really believe it at the time, but in light of their continued good relationships that seem to be in direct opposition to the entire rest of the administration, it might actually have been fact.

If we lose all three we are so screwed...

Deleted
    Oh - so is this like a few months back when the MSM kept saying that Jeff Sessions was going to be fired/quit?

LOL, so much fun to watch the MSM just make shit up to stir the pot. Much more fun to watch the truly gullible lap it up. Also interesting it came out on the same day that Plastic Nancy said that Conyer's should be fired.

This will be interesting if they actually skip the President's physical at Walter Reed. I truly believing there is something wrong with him such as dementia.

Actually you Trumpkins should cheer this. That way you can say "He put up a great fight, but unfortunately this illness got the best of him".

@PressSec says she doesn’t know if Trump will get a yearly physical at Walter Reed like his predecessors, but notes his energy on Asia trip. "He had twice the energy I do … so I think he’s in pretty good health."
    https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/...32748167491586
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    This will be interesting if they actually skip the President's physical at Walter Reed. I truly believing there is something wrong with him such as dementia.

Actually you Trumpkins should cheer this. That way you can say "He put up a great fight, but unfortunately this illness got the best of him".
    https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/...32748167491586
    Yeah, this doesn't scream healthy to me:

I'm sure his supporters were still blindly cheering that speech even though it made no sense to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    If the reports from a few months ago are correct, McMaster, Tillerson, and Mattis have an agreement where if one goes, all go. I didn't really believe it at the time, but in light of their continued good relationships that seem to be in direct opposition to the entire rest of the administration, it might actually have been fact.
    Even if such a pact was in place, they won't honor it. It's too important for the other two to stay, especially now with Trump intentionally provoking Iran and North Korea.

- - - Updated - - -

And another one gone.
    But Templar411, are you suggesting tensions between Trump and Tillerson had been strained from the very start?

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    Yeah, this doesn't scream healthy to me:

I'm sure his supporters were still blindly cheering that speech even though it made no sense to them.
    Yeah. I mean his vocabulary and sentences are very limited.

Just watch this one interview from 1999. I mean he puts well coherent sentences together.

Now and then shows Trump has lost it. He is not there.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2017-12-01 at 01:14 AM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the US went and asked Russia to break ties with North Korea.

The answer was nyet.

As posted before, Iran, Cuba, NK and Syria are cozying up to Russia -- maybe not all of them happily cough cough Syria -- as a new Cold War looms. This is just making it more official.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
    No, it is funny.

FOX News won the trophy.

Rasmussen (HAH) ran the poll, FOX News won the plurality -- or "majority" if you have no idea what words mean -- of votes, with 40%, a 15% lead over CNN.

- - - Updated - - -

On camera and on the record, Rubio said that the next item on the agenda is cutting Medicare and Social Security spending. More specifically,

“We have to do two things. We have to generate economic growth which generates revenue, while reducing spending. That will mean instituting structural changes to Social Security and Medicare for the future.”
    I fail to see any interpretation of "reducing spending" that leads to "changes" other than...reduced spending, aka "cuts".

Wanna see the video? 21:45

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is already preparing to shut down the government, then blame Democrats. He believes it will help him politically.

That's right: shutting down the government, will somehow be good for the party that's in charge of everything.

Well, good luck with that.

EDIT: GOP currently looking at passing a two week spending bill, that expires Dec 22nd.

Two weeks? Someone wanna explain to me how that's even remotely useful?
    Last edited by Breccia; 2017-12-01 at 12:44 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

The answer was nyet.

As posted before, Iran, Cuba, NK and Syria are cozying up to Russia -- maybe not all of them happily cough cough Syria -- as a new Cold War looms. This is just making it more official.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it is funny.

FOX News won the trophy.

Rasmussen (HAH) ran the poll, FOX News won the plurality -- or "majority" if you have no idea what words mean -- of votes, with 40%, a 15% lead over CNN.

- - - Updated - - -

On camera and on the record, Rubio said that the next item on the agenda is cutting Medicare and Social Security spending. More specifically,

I fail to see any interpretation of "reducing spending" that leads to "changes" other than...reduced spending, aka "cuts".

Wanna see the video? 21:45

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is already preparing to shut down the government, then blame Democrats. He believes it will help him politically.

That's right: shutting down the government, will somehow be good for the party that's in charge of everything.

Well, good luck with that.

EDIT: GOP currently looking at passing a two week spending bill, that expires Dec 22nd.

Two weeks? Someone wanna explain to me how that's even remotely useful?
    Lets them pass a bill that before Christmas when everyone has checked out for the holidays. Equivalent to a news dump on Friday afternoon.

Deleted

The answer was nyet.

That nyet wasn't because they like NK or anything, it was because of their sanctions. Why should they do the US a favour?
    It's like asking someone a favor after you reported them and their account got suspended due to your report.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Something had to have happen between yesterday and today for him to go off the railings like this. Something we probably don't know about yet, but this is even a little insane for him when you put it all together. Linking 3 Islamophobic conspiracy videos? Gleeful attacks on daytime show hosts for sexual misconduct? Digging up old conspiracy theories? I mean, usually he'll pick one, maybe two of those to do in a day.
    Flynn flipped and it just hasn't become public yet?

Oh please, Santa Mueller! It's all I want for Christmas!
    Putin khuliyo