10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ng-and-kissing

This is a real headline. Based off a real claim by Trump. That resulted in a real FOIA request. That ended with the FBI having to confirm that these pictures that Trump claims he had don't actually exist.

@Dacien so is this just more "driving his opponents crazy"?
    Did the FBI check deviantart?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Gets mad at Rich Elites

Likes Trump
    The guy is small potatoes compared to the wealthy elite of the world. In that sense he truly is an outsider. A scam artist, a liar, a narcissist, but not actually a part of the group of people who are vacuuming up the world's wealth. He just wants to be one of them... =D

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Trump made a serious claim in trying to undermine the credibility of the Mueller investigation into his campaign, people checked on it because a presidents words and claims matter.

You may not be trying to downplay it, but you do at almost every turn. It seems you treat each of these instances as isolated incidents rather than a recurring pattern of a president who lies, including about the most inane bullshit, and shows his gross ignorance of many basic functions of our government on a day to day basis.

And yes, him attacking the credibility of Mueller and Comey is an issue, especially considering Mueller is the one actively investigating his campaign.
    Well I'm not going to completely denounce him and oppose everything he does, ally myself with Democrats to have him removed. That's an extreme position to take, and some take it. But I'd prefer to just appreciate what he does that's good and criticize the things he does that are bad. I think that's a pretty well-adjusted position to take. And if he committed a truly great sin, some conspiracy laid out by Mueller, then I wholeheartedly support his removal, which has been my position going back almost two years.

I'm trying to be reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Well I'm not going to completely denounce him and oppose everything he does, ally myself with Democrats to have him removed. That's an extreme position to take, and some take it. But I'd prefer to just appreciate what he does that's good and criticize the things he does that are bad. I think that's a pretty well-adjusted position to take. And if he committed a truly great sin, some conspiracy laid out by Mueller, then I wholeheartedly support his removal, which has been my position going back almost two years.

If pedophilia, rape, sexual assault doesn't count, I doubt there's anything that will repulse you from him, other than him suddenly choosing to campaign with the Dems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    You are hilarious.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Gets mad at Rich Elites

Likes Trump
    i don't like trump. i like things that hurt rich people.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    Like massive tax cuts for rich people that leave the country with a huge deficit? Those kinds of things?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Like massive tax cuts for rich people that leave the country with a huge deficit? Those kinds of things?
    nope.

i don't have to like everything a person does to like some of the things they do.

all or nothing is truly one of the most idiotic ways to view the world.

nope.

i don't have to like everything a person does to like some of the things they do.
    So in your opinion what, exactly, has Trump done to hurt rich people? Because up until now I've been fairly certain the answer is "absolutely nothing, in fact quite the opposite."

nope.

"This shit-soup is perfectly seasoned! Nom nom!"

nope.

So what has Trump actually done to hurt rich people? Since it seems more like he's helping rich people and hurting middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    So in your opinion what, exactly, has Trump done to hurt rich people? Because up until now I've been fairly certain the answer is "absolutely nothing, in fact quite the opposite."
    not much, yeah. that's why i'm not a fan of republicans. but i like this nationalism, i'd like to see more of it.

i want the elite of the world to suffer. if i had my way, i'd throw them all down into poverty. make them scavenge for their dinner in a third world desert.

Ajá, like massive Tax Cuts, and Massive deregulation policies. Surely those things that Trumpy brags and pushes like Ivanka in a beauty pageant will obviously hurt the Ultra wealthy.

- - - Updated - - -

not much, yeah. that's why i'm not a fan of republicans. but i like this nationalism, i'd like to see more of it.

i want the elite of the world to suffer. if i had my way, i'd throw them all down into poverty. make them scavenge for their dinner in a third world desert.

You cant have both, sorry to break it to you.
    And believe me, i despise the ultra rich with passion. But i know that the only real way to do it, is to do a marxist revolution or something alongside those lines. Pegging the Nationalist talking points do not help
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2018-10-23 at 06:46 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Ajá, like massive Tax Cuts, and Massive deregulation policies. Surely those things that Trumpy brags and pushes like Ivanka in a beauty pageant will obviously hurt the Ultra wealthy.

- - - Updated - - -

You cant have both, sorry to break it to you
    again, like i said, that's one of the reasons i don't like republicans and trump.

and yes, nationalism will hurt the elite.

again, like i said, that's one of the reasons i don't like republicans and trump.

and yes, nationalism will hurt the elite.
    No, it doesnt. It never has/had. Not in Nazi Germany, not in Fascist Italy, Not in ultra-right wing Israel, not in Communist China, etc.
    Nationalism is a tool used by the elite to whip the imbeciles into submission, giving them a good scapegoat (the other), while they continue to rob them.
    It also gets always into virulent xenophobia and anti LGBT policies.
    I can get that you're angry at the rich because they robbed of your future (or something along those lines). Pegging nationalism is the worst possible solution for that.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2018-10-23 at 06:51 PM.

How does nationalism hurt rich people?

No, it doesnt. It never has/had. Not in Nazi Germany, not in Fascist Italy, Not in ultra-right wing Israel, not in Communist China, etc.
    Nationalism is a tool used by the elite to whip the imbeciles into submission, giving them a good scapegoat (the other), while they continue to rob them.
    It also gets always into virulent xenophobia and anti LGBT policies
    it's good then that we're not talking about dictatorial nationalism.

we're a republic. this nationalism just gets us less involved with the world, spending less money out in it. that hurts the elites of other countries and keeps them out of the us.

now, hopefully, we can get someone in office that will hurt the elites of this country as well.

we're a republic. this nationalism just gets us less involved with the world, spending less money out in it. that hurts the elites of other countries and keeps them out of the us.

now, hopefully, we can get someone in office that will hurt the elites of this country as well.
    Tariffs are just a tax on the US middle class. They're not about hurting elites.

You're Confussing Nationalism with Patriotism

And the only way an Economy is moderately successful is for trade to exist between countries

So with the Trump administration saying their are 2 genders, does that mean the Canadian cyclist who won the "female" championship using his male muscles must give up his female cycling victory?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2018-10-24 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    So with the Trump administration saying their are 2 genders, does that mean the Canadian cyclist who won the "female" championship using his male muscles must give up his female cycling victory?
    WTF are you talking about?