1. #19561
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    So even if there is not a Pee Pee tape its pretty clear there was at least some background reason why it wound up in the original steele write up as clearly people were talking about something although whether that was real or fake its impossible to know.
    Don't worry, they will keep saying the dossier is fake. Had someone reply today say that it was fake and that the Mueller report was started on it. Even though we know it started because Trump fired Comey, and the investigation started because of Papadopolous and his drunk mouth.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

  2. #19562
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    This looks so fake lol
    Often updated... ?

  3. #19563
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This looks so fake lol
    The Mueller report has reference to it footnote 112, it basically states that Trump was informed about some tapes around his visit for the pageant before he was briefed on the Steele Dossier by Comey.

  4. #19564
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This looks so fake lol
    I thought so too... seeing the ‘no service’ and a battery sign that’s just been plugged in after being totally drained. But... that actually makes sense for a phone submitted into court. The service would be cancelled and the battery drained, by the time they reviewed it. Plus, it being a photo, instead of just a screen grab, is a good look as well.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The Mueller report has reference to it footnote 112, it basically states that Trump was informed about some tapes around his visit for the pageant before he was briefed on the Steele Dossier by Comey.
    Oh... wasn’t that the time Trump’s bodyguard said Trump was offered hookers, but declined? He doesn’t know what happened that night, but Trump totally declined... look at his wife... why would Trump pay for hookers? Oh... wait a minute...
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

  5. #19565
    The Lightbringer Poopymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    3,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I thought so too... seeing the ‘no service’ and a battery sign that’s just been plugged in after being totally drained. But... that actually makes sense for a phone submitted into court. The service would be cancelled and the battery drained, by the time they reviewed it. Plus, it being a photo, instead of just a screen grab, is a good look as well.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Oh... wasn’t that the time Trump’s bodyguard said Trump was offered hookers, but declined? He doesn’t know what happened that night, but Trump totally declined... look at his wife... why would Trump pay for hookers? Oh... wait a minute...
    You mean the guy who said, on tape, he can't help himself, he has to kiss them, grab em by the pussy? That guy?
    Yeah, I can totally believe he'd turn down hookers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

  6. #19566
    The Unstoppable Force
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    21,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    You mean the guy who said, on tape, he can't help himself, he has to kiss them, grab em by the pussy? That guy?
    Yeah, I can totally believe he'd turn down hookers.
    Pff, Trump doesn't do hookers. He's paying them to be quiet, not for the sex. It's totally different.

  7. #19567
    I have to say by now the thread title hasn't aged well at all. Its more like the 'Leftist screeching shitshow continues while Trumps still winning'. Lets be honest.
    Is there any real actual point to this thread or is it just rightwing people laughing at leftwing people seething and screeching at Trump? Because having a quick read of the latest pages thats all it seems to be.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

  8. #19568
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    I have to say by now the thread title hasn't aged well at all. Its more like the 'Leftist screeching shitshow continues while Trumps still winning'. Lets be honest.
    Is there any real actual point to this thread or is it just rightwing people laughing at leftwing people seething and screeching at Trump? Because having a quick read of the latest pages thats all it seems to be.
    How has it not aged well? His presidency is one shitshow after another. It is the Circue du Soleil of shitshows. Perhaps you can show how it isn't a shitshow, but something tells me you'll go off, try another strawman elsewhere and/or deflect entirely. I offer you the challenge. Present one good thing he's done, that has huge bipartisan support without as many negatives as positives, for each month of his presidency and you win the thread and argument then we can close the thread. Until then go jump rope.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  9. #19569
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    I have to say by now the thread title hasn't aged well at all. Its more like the 'Leftist screeching shitshow continues while Trumps still winning'. Lets be honest.
    Is there any real actual point to this thread or is it just rightwing people laughing at leftwing people seething and screeching at Trump? Because having a quick read of the latest pages thats all it seems to be.
    Go on then, I'll bite. Talk me through the list of all the winning that Trump is doing. So we can laugh at the specific delusions you hold about what's happening with Trump. Do you think the Mueller report absolved him? That he's actually building a wall? That he is managing the economy well?

    What in particular are you happy with at the moment? Beyond the "owning the libs" that you believe is happening.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.

    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Brexophilia: The act of rubbing yourself against dead political ideas for sexual pleasure.

  10. #19570
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    I have to say by now the thread title hasn't aged well at all. Its more like the 'Leftist screeching shitshow continues while Trumps still winning'. Lets be honest.
    Is there any real actual point to this thread or is it just rightwing people laughing at leftwing people seething and screeching at Trump? Because having a quick read of the latest pages thats all it seems to be.
    This thread is a chatroom about things Trump does. There isn't much point to it, yes. This shows in that the participants are mostly a couple of same folk who respond to the local mediabot (Breccia) with their oohs and aahs - top ~10 posters are responsible for half of the posts, and Breccia's media spam alone is 12% of the thread. But it's all fine, chatrooms are fine, even apathetic and slow ones. People have their fun, no problems with that.

    The sibling thread on Mueller's investigation, however, has run its course. Now with the report finished and published and with all of the story mostly over and discussed and settled, that thread ran out of things to discuss and went dryer than the Sahara. Last arguments are about who's troll and who the mods are banning and how outrageous that is. That thread will likely die from natural causes soon.

  11. #19571
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Go on then, I'll bite. Talk me through the list of all the winning that Trump is doing. So we can laugh at the specific delusions you hold about what's happening with Trump. Do you think the Mueller report absolved him? That he's actually building a wall? That he is managing the economy well?

    What in particular are you happy with at the moment? Beyond the "owning the libs" that you believe is happening.
    Hows that impeachment going? Hows that Mueller impeachment going? Who is running against Trump? Bernie? No. Joe Biden? lol so it seems. So Trump is gonna win 2020, and I get to laugh at an extra four years of posts like this. Yeah seems the wall is being built even with the massive amount of resistence against it, afterall Democrats are now desperate to turn democracy into a demographic head count instead of a contest of ideas so they don't want that wall *anymore*. Economy for America seems to being managed as best as it can be under the climate. Wall street was certainly celebrating when he won and dow jones/stocks in general seem to reflect that through its ups and downs. But I think that's a conversation that would go over your head.

    Why do you even hate Trump so much? I tell you what, at least his convictions are still the same and don't radically change for votes. Don't worry about what people talk, go by their actions and convictions. If you can spare an hour from your busy schedule, just give this a listen in the background as you go about things on the computer.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

  12. #19572
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    Hows that impeachment going? Hows that Mueller impeachment going? Who is running against Trump? Bernie? No. Joe Biden? lol so it seems. So Trump is gonna win 2020, and I get to laugh at an extra four years of posts like this. Yeah seems the wall is being built even with the massive amount of resistence against it, afterall Democrats are now desperate to turn democracy into a demographic head count instead of a contest of ideas so they don't want that wall *anymore*. Economy for America seems to being managed as best as it can be under the climate. Wall street was certainly celebrating when he won and dow jones/stocks in general seem to reflect that through its ups and downs. But I think that's a conversation that would go over your head.

    Why do you even hate Trump so much? I tell you what, at least his convictions are still the same and don't radically change for votes. Don't worry about what people talk, go by their actions and convictions. If you can spare an hour from your busy schedule, just give this a listen in the background as you go about things on the computer.
    [video=youtube;AXO2936XM9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXO2936XM9w[/vido]
    So the only thing he has done well is "the stock market" where most Americans have nothing to do with and it doing will doesn't mean the middle class is doing well. Again, where is all this "winning" that you believe Trump is doing? It was a simple question and you didn't answer it very well.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  13. #19573
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    So the only thing he has done well is "the stock market" where most Americans have nothing to do with and it doing will doesn't mean the middle class is doing well.
    ROFL. The stock market affects everyone, just so you know.

    What did you want to say about the middle class? It's drifting up, it reduces but that happens because people get richer and graduate into the next class:



    I am not arguing that there's a lot of winning or whatever, but if you want to bring economic arguments, bring something that makes sense.
    Last edited by rda; 2019-04-26 at 07:57 AM.

  14. #19574
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ROFL. The stock market affects everyone, just so you know.
    You're right, when it goes up suddenly a $50 appears in my wallet by the stock market fairy and old man Dow grants me one wish when it goes up by more than 1,000 in a day.

    This was a serious statement right? You're not drunk? Hurt? Are you okay? Bad day so you push hippy bullshit like the economy does well and suddenly people shit rainbows?

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  15. #19575
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You're right, when it goes up suddenly a $50 appears in my wallet by the stock market fairy and old man Dow grants me one wish when it goes up by more than 1,000 in a day.
    I suggest learning about the economy before trying to talk about it pretending to look smart. The above is kindergarten-level.

  16. #19576
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    Is there any real actual point to this thread
    If we made a new thread every time Trump did something stupid or terrible then the clutter would be overwhelming, instead the majority of it is confined to this thread.
    /s

  17. #19577
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I suggest learning about the economy before trying to talk about it pretending to look smart. The above is kindergarten-level.
    I suggest you learn some fucking facts that not everyone has invested in the stock market, but I guess a simple google search would be too hard for you. Under 35 is lower than it was from 10 years ago. 84% of stocks are owned by 10% of households. (One more for good measure)

    That not good enough. Hmm, not everyone has stocks, therefore they don't get rewarded for it when it does well. If the company they work for does well they too usually don't see any extra benefit for it.

    Real quick, if you can, fuck off with this piss poor try to be high and mighty while offering nothing. That dog don't hunt. The fact you believe that when the stock market does well then I gain benefit says something about you that me saying it would get me banned, so just imagine some cures words on your own.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2019-04-26 at 08:15 AM.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  18. #19578
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I suggest you learn some fucking facts that not everyone has invested in the stock market, but I guess a simple google search would be too hard for you. Under 35 is lower than it was from 10 years ago. 84% of stocks are owned by 10% of households. (One more for good measure)

    That not good enough. Hmm, not everyone has stocks, therefore they don't get rewarded for it when it does well. If the company they work for does well they too usually don't see any extra benefit for it.

    Real quick, if you can, fuck off with this piss poor try to be high and mighty while offering nothing. That dog don't hunt. The fact you believe that when the stock market does well then I gain benefit says something about you that me saying it would get me banned, so just imagine some cures words on your own.
    He isn't wrong in the sense that the stock market does affect everyone in some fashion, either through investor influencing how a business will cut costs(job losses) or reinvest profits(equipment or job hiring) due to earnings reports or through large amounts of 401k and other retirement instruments that are based around various stocks and bonds that are sold. While the average person generally won't benefit by getting a dividend or some direct cash payout from the stock market as the majority of people don't directly own stocks, they are affected through those other means.

    Even peoples mortgages were and still are in some effect subject to the stock market through investors buying up debt stocks. People are also affected by the futures commodities markets by how much they pay for produce and, for a part of it, how much they pay at the pump as part of that is dictated by how much oil is being sold for on the commodities market.

    So to say that the average person doesn't benefit from it going up, you aren't wrong in the sense that they don't directly benefit monetarily. However they do indirectly through the various ways I've pointed out.

  19. #19579
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    If we made a new thread every time Trump did something stupid or terrible then the clutter would be overwhelming, instead the majority of it is confined to this thread.
    True, leftists seem to get triggered over every single thing Trump does. He can't even eat KFC with a knife and fork without CNN and leftists on social media losing their shit over it. Fuck I just did a search here on mmo-c and yes there was a lot of butthurt over him eating KFC with a knife and fork back then so I guess you are absolutely right.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

  20. #19580
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    True, leftists seem to get triggered over every single thing Trump does.
    Pointing out and laughing at stupidity is now considered "triggered". This day and age is fucking stupid.

    I watched Gabriel Iglesias and was triggered by every joke and was triggered when I watched someone smashing their nuts doing a skateboard trick. So much triggering!
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2019-04-26 at 09:51 AM.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •