1. #19581
    The Insane Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    17,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/jjouvenal/status...089544193?s=19

    Wow! AG Barr is not charging this guy for terrorism! The judge even stated he has grave concern. This guy might be released.
    I wonder if they'll give him his hit list back too.

    Maybe Trump, Miller and Barr even went through the list, ranking who they wanted Right-Wing terrorists to target first lol

  2. #19582

  3. #19583
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The Mueller report has reference to it footnote 112, it basically states that Trump was informed about some tapes around his visit for the pageant before he was briefed on the Steele Dossier by Comey.
    Part of me is curious if it was less pee pee tape they are talking about and more video at the miss universe pageant of trump walking in backstage on naked underage girls. Presumably all their big convention halls are wired and videoed 9 ways to sunday.

  4. #19584
    For years, President Donald Trump has insisted it’s impossible to find Americans to fill seasonal jobs at his hotels, resorts, and wineries, leaving him no choice but to hire foreign guest workers instead.

    “You can’t get help,” he has said.

    But government records obtained by BuzzFeed News reveal for the first time that at least 58 US workers applied for the temporary jobs as cooks, servers, and housekeepers at Mar-a-Lago and other Trump resorts from early 2014 through mid-2018.

    Only one of them appears to have been hired.
    Imagine that.

  5. #19585
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Pff, Trump doesn't do hookers. He's paying them to be quiet, not for the sex. It's totally different.
    Actually, Karen McDougal said that he tried to give her a big wad of cash after they fucked the first time.

  6. #19586
    The Unstoppable Force Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    22,285
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    He can't even eat KFC with a knife and fork without CNN
    *LOUD ANNOYING BUZZER*



    Sorry, you were saying?

    Trump has proven on a weekly, often daily, basis that he cannot follow through with the requirements for the job, nor his promises. He shut down the government and still doesn't have his Wall. The tax cut for the rich has been counterproductive. GDP is raising at sub-Obama levels. He started trade wars with no exit strategy. He got laughed out of the UN, reversed the wipeout of measles, suggested destroying Notre Dame cathedral, said noise causes cancer, pushed NK into Putin's arms, has unPresidented level of staff turnover and/or empty seats, takes money from his own campaign and puts it into his pocket, and just to address one of your earlier points, is still facing an unknown number of ongoing investigations because the Mueller report was partially redacted -- and multiple House committees are subpoena-ing his allies and business assets, because there's evidence of multiple crimes.

    And your attempt at defense is blatant hypocrisy.

    Leftists are not "triggered by everything he does". Because Democrats are, as study after study shows, more likely to be educated, follow things like evidence. There is evidence Trump is failing at his job, in almost every possible way except appointing people (and even that fails, lol Herman Cain). It's not being "triggered" to point to someone doing poorly due to their own words and actions, and saying "he is doing poorly because of his words and actions."

    It is being triggered, when you see people citing evidence that your man Trump is doing poorly, to say "NO U MAGA KFC!"

    Ignored.

  7. #19587
    Wait... was that Dijon mustard deal really a thing on Fox? They made a scandal out of Obama having actual taste?

  8. #19588
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Wait... was that Dijon mustard deal really a thing on Fox? They made a scandal out of Obama having actual taste?
    Yes... they're deranged.
    /s

  9. #19589
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Yes... they're deranged.
    I'm sure there are some ridiculous, trivial, things people have got upset at Trump over but, this is literally just mustard... holy shit.

  10. #19590
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    How has it not aged well? His presidency is one shitshow after another. It is the Circue du Soleil of shitshows. Perhaps you can show how it isn't a shitshow, but something tells me you'll go off, try another strawman elsewhere and/or deflect entirely. I offer you the challenge. Present one good thing he's done, that has huge bipartisan support without as many negatives as positives, for each month of his presidency and you win the thread and argument then we can close the thread. Until then go jump rope.
    VanishingAct is one of those that doesn't live in reality. He lives in the Fox News Opinion show bubble. AKA the Hannity bubble.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

  11. #19591
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/jjouvenal/status...089544193?s=19

    Wow! AG Barr is not charging this guy for terrorism! The judge even stated he has grave concern. This guy might be released.
    May sound nuts, but I hope he goes out and kills someone, just to prove Barr and Trump wrong. I can no longer care if their stupid decisions harm people anymore.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  12. #19592
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm sure there are some ridiculous, trivial, things people have got upset at Trump over but, this is literally just mustard... holy shit.
    Tbh, I think they did not actually care about any of this. It's simply a way to paint Obama as aloof and 'unamerican' to confirm their viewer's biases. The more telling thing is that this was one of the more prominent 'scandals' of that time, meaning they did not have anything more substantial to tell. Trump is on the other end of that spectrum - there is just so much stuff happening on a nigh-daily bassis, that it is actually kind of hard to focus on any one thing for more than a few days.

  13. #19593
    The Unstoppable Force Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    22,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Tbh, I think they did not actually care about any of this. It's simply a way to paint Obama as aloof and 'unamerican' to confirm their viewer's biases.
    And nothing will ever be a better example of exactly that than the Birther movement.

    And we all know who picked up that ball and ran with it the furthest.

  14. #19594
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    I have to say by now the thread title hasn't aged well at all. Its more like the 'Leftist screeching shitshow continues while Trumps still winning'. Lets be honest.
    Is there any real actual point to this thread or is it just rightwing people laughing at leftwing people seething and screeching at Trump? Because having a quick read of the latest pages thats all it seems to be.
    Oh look, kids, a shitpost. Gosh, I haven't seen one of those since, well, five minutes ago.

    But let's just hold this one up as an example of how fucking deluded Trump supporters are that they can't see past his MAGA Tweets. Then throw this one on the ignore list with the rest of the trolls, bad-faith posters and baiters.

  15. #19595
    The Unstoppable Force Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    22,285
    UPDATE UPDATE: Okay, credit where credit is due. it's time for Guess the Speaker!

    They have to get the shots. The vaccinations are so important, this is really going around now. They have to get the shots
    Yes, surprisingly enough, that's Donald Trump. I guess it's official, he is no longer an anti-vaxxer.

    Now, finally coming around to accept that vaccines are a good idea is like coming around to the idea that red means stop. You get no credit for taking several years to come to the only sane, logical conclusion everyone with two brain cells to bang together figured out ages ago. Like, "the Dark Ages" ago. And I personally suspect he did so because being in charge for the largest epidemic IN ALL CAPS is making him look bad. And, it is.

    But, since Trump has now officially come out and said "get the vaccine" I can no longer call him an anti-vaxxer. He sure used to be, and he might change his mind again, but for now, he isn't.

    For now.

  16. #19596
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    Hows that impeachment going? Hows that Mueller impeachment going? Who is running against Trump? Bernie? No. Joe Biden? lol so it seems. So Trump is gonna win 2020, and I get to laugh at an extra four years of posts like this. Yeah seems the wall is being built even with the massive amount of resistence against it, afterall Democrats are now desperate to turn democracy into a demographic head count instead of a contest of ideas so they don't want that wall *anymore*. Economy for America seems to being managed as best as it can be under the climate. Wall street was certainly celebrating when he won and dow jones/stocks in general seem to reflect that through its ups and downs. But I think that's a conversation that would go over your head.

    Why do you even hate Trump so much? I tell you what, at least his convictions are still the same and don't radically change for votes. Don't worry about what people talk, go by their actions and convictions. If you can spare an hour from your busy schedule, just give this a listen in the background as you go about things on the computer.
    The economy is propped up by the largest budget deficits in the history of the country, and tax cuts that made the super rich a whole lot richer, and everyone else got a few scraps. The rest of the Trump presidency has been a constant string of blatant lies, alienating allies, courting 3rd world tyrants, locking kids in cages, more lying, grabbing women by the pussy, being accused of sexual harassment by over 20 women, siphoning taxpayer money into Trump properties, appointing people with no experience to positions of power, inciting racism and right wing violence, praising nazis, even more lying about the dumbest things like where his father was born, directing federal officials to break the law, mocking disabled people, mocking veterans, trying to take away healthcare, destroying checks and balances, denying basic scientific facts, believing Fox News over the gd FBI, tax fraud, running a fraudulent charity where when it was shut down the feds wouldn't even trust him to distribute the remaining funds, running a fraudulent "university. ... I could go on all day.

    Zero winning, unless you're racist, don't support democracy, or decency, or following the law, or the truth. I simply don't understand how anyone can look at what's going on and call it leftist crying. The guy is doing objectively terrible things every day that every American should find appalling.
    Last edited by Pratt; 2019-04-26 at 04:11 PM.

  17. #19597
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    The economy is propped up by the largest budget deficits in the history of the country, ...
    What data are you looking at?

    Budget deficit by fiscal year:

    Trump
    FY 2019 - $1.092 trillion.
    FY 2018 - $779 billion.

    Obama (total = $6.785 trillion, a 57 percent increase from before)
    FY 2017 - $666 billion.
    FY 2016 - $585 billion.
    FY 2015 - $438 billion.
    FY 2014 - $485 billion.
    FY 2013 - $679 billion.
    FY 2012 - $1.087 trillion.
    FY 2011 - $1.300 trillion.
    FY 2010 - $1.547 trillion. This is the sum of $1.294 trillion plus $253 billion from the Obama Stimulus Act that was attached to the FY 2009 budget.

    Bush (total = $3.293 trillion, a 57 percent increase from before)
    FY 2009 - $1.16 trillion.
    FY 2008 - $459 billion.
    FY 2007 - $161 billion.
    FY 2006 - $248 billion.
    FY 2005 - $318 billion.
    FY 2004 - $413 billion.
    FY 2003 - $378 billion.
    FY 2002 - $158 billion.

    Obama wins here, no?

  18. #19598
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    UPDATE UPDATE: Okay, credit where credit is due. it's time for Guess the Speaker!



    Yes, surprisingly enough, that's Donald Trump. I guess it's official, he is no longer an anti-vaxxer.

    Now, finally coming around to accept that vaccines are a good idea is like coming around to the idea that red means stop. You get no credit for taking several years to come to the only sane, logical conclusion everyone with two brain cells to bang together figured out ages ago. Like, "the Dark Ages" ago. And I personally suspect he did so because being in charge for the largest epidemic IN ALL CAPS is making him look bad. And, it is.

    But, since Trump has now officially come out and said "get the vaccine" I can no longer call him an anti-vaxxer. He sure used to be, and he might change his mind again, but for now, he isn't.

    For now.
    I wish he'd accept climate change evidence as readily as this shit. I guess weather seems totally random to him, though, so the effects we're seeing aren't standing out.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

  19. #19599
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    What data are you looking at?

    Budget deficit by fiscal year:

    snip...

    Obama wins here, no?
    I was going off of articles like this: https://www.businessinsider.com/us-b...al-debt-2019-3. I admit Obama is winning if you go by annual total.

  20. #19600
    Immortal Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    7,122
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    What data are you looking at?

    Budget deficit by fiscal year:

    Trump
    FY 2019 - $1.092 trillion.
    FY 2018 - $779 billion.

    Obama (total = $6.785 trillion, a 57 percent increase from before)
    FY 2017 - $666 billion.
    FY 2016 - $585 billion.
    FY 2015 - $438 billion.
    FY 2014 - $485 billion.
    FY 2013 - $679 billion.
    FY 2012 - $1.087 trillion.
    FY 2011 - $1.300 trillion.
    FY 2010 - $1.547 trillion. This is the sum of $1.294 trillion plus $253 billion from the Obama Stimulus Act that was attached to the FY 2009 budget.

    Bush (total = $3.293 trillion, a 57 percent increase from before)
    FY 2009 - $1.16 trillion.
    FY 2008 - $459 billion.
    FY 2007 - $161 billion.
    FY 2006 - $248 billion.
    FY 2005 - $318 billion.
    FY 2004 - $413 billion.
    FY 2003 - $378 billion.
    FY 2002 - $158 billion.

    Obama wins here, no?
    Not if you put that into context of what was happening in 2008-2012. Putting up 1T+ deficits in the worse economic down turn in 80 years is a far cry from putting up 1T+ deficits in a 'booming' economy.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

    Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •