Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'd love to see a link to that.

In the meanwhile, Trump called Meghan Markle a nasty woman because Trump.
    The best part which I'm not going to link. Ahh eff it. This is some pro-Trump (actually verified on Twitter, I know its not hard but still), who thinks they are crying out "fake news" yet they linked a video of Trump actually saying the statement about Meghan Markle.

But hey ,this is Trumpkin all the way. They scream "fake news" while they lie and spew propaganda at every turn.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    The best part which I'm not going to link. Ahh eff it. This is some pro-Trump (actually verified on Twitter, I know its not hard but still), who thinks they are crying out "fake news" yet they linked a video of Trump actually saying the statement about Meghan Markle.

But hey ,this is Trumpkin all the way. They scream "fake news" while they lie and spew propaganda at every turn.
    Funny part is that the overwhelming majority of responses to that attempt at gas lighting are people calling them out on it.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    are his handlers not trying anymore?
    to busy tracking things named after people he doesnt like

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    are his handlers not trying anymore?
    His handlers were quoted as saying "I don't exist."

Three interweb royalty payments to @Breccia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

BREAKING: Donald Trump tells The Sunday Times that the government should send Nigel Farage to negotiate Brexit, refuse to pay the £39bn and go for no deal if they don’t budge https://t.co/dHuo3zokJn
    Doesn't take long for the Orange Moron to eff up the Britain visit.

First once again interfering in British politics. Second not knowing the EU deal at all and acting like he know it all, but is a moron. Third which is classic Trump saying default or don't pay the £39 billion.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Doesn't take long for the Orange Moron to eff up the Britain visit.

First once again interfering in British politics. Second not knowing the EU deal at all and acting like he know it all, but is a moron. Third which is classic Trump saying default or don't pay the £39 billion.
    How much you want to be the White House hasn't been paying its water bill.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

There goes Trump again tweeting about how illegals are bad even though he employs them at his hotels.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    There goes Trump again tweeting about how illegals are bad even though he employs them at his hotels.
    Trump hired illegals to build Trump Tower and he did it on purpose.

And he stiffed them.

And they sued.

And Trump lost.

He's not just a hypocrite, he's a failtard.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...mRI?li=BBnb7Kz

"I have determined that India has not assured the United States that India will provide equitable and reasonable access to its markets,"
    "If you don't kiss my ass enough you're going to feel it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, it's time for Guess the Speaker!

I never called Meghan Markle “nasty.” Made up by the Fake News Media, and they got caught cold! Will @CNN, @nytimes and others apologize? Doubt it!
    "Trump. Duh."

Correct. As a reminder, Trump told that to a British newspaper and not, for example, CNN or the NYTimes. If the British newspaper was wrong, Trump should have gone after them specifically. He didn't. Trump is lying.

Also, since Trump has gone on record of calling women nasty in large, public forums, there is objective evidence backing this story. Like, if some new no-name poster came out of nowhere, attacking Trump's policies with 7 cited articles, talking to themselves and making a Fallout reference, and y'all said "That's a Breccia alt" you'd be 100% forgiven for being wrong, because that's half my posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Pompeo says the US is ready to talk to Iran with no preconditions.

"It's a very easy statement to make," Pompeo didn't say but I'm pretending he did, "as they've recently called out Trump for having literally negative credibility, so promising them something wouldn't work anyhow. Also, their foreign minister just announced threats don't work on Iran and that's all Trump has. So we could say anything we wanted about talks with Iran, because clearly, they won't happen anyhow. We could promise them flamethrowers that shoot chocolate $100 bills just for sitting at the table. Doesn't matter."

So again Trumpkins you follow an obvious liar and likely senile who is on tape with the 'nasty' comment about Markle, yet today he tweets denying the fact.

This is why you are a joke to me Trumpkins, You follow one of the most blatant liars and no doubt the biggest (dumbest) liar ever,. Yet you yell 'fake news' with this idiot.

Edit: Yes I have spin where Trump claims he believes her comment was 'nasty' and not her. Yet it wasn't clear and since he can't form a coherent thought or sentence, he is still unclear.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2019-06-02 at 04:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see a link to that.

In the meanwhile, Trump called Meghan Markle a nasty woman because Trump.
    While I've absolutely no love for the cheeto and can't wait for him to be gone again, context in this one is exceptionally misleading.

He was being told she has said things and replied that he'd had no idea about it, moments after speaking kindly about her.

Had he gone off on one without push and prompt sure, but this is more a comment of surprise than a remark of judgement.

This is the kind of thing he gets to spin as fake news and generates sympathy from his voterbase for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Don't forget to mention he also casually proceeded to issue a partisan statement surrounding the Tory leadership elections.

You know. As a foreign head of state does.
    US Presidents being involved in UK politics has happened before, Clinton/Blair at the White House 1996 instantly springs to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    While I've absolutely no love for the cheeto and can't wait for him to be gone again, context in this one is exceptionally misleading.

He was being told she has said things and replied that he'd had no idea about it, moments after speaking kindly about her.

Had he gone off on one without push and prompt sure, but this is more a comment of surprise than a remark of judgement.

This is the kind of thing he gets to spin as fake news and generates sympathy from his voterbase for.

- - - Updated - - -

US Presidents being involved in UK politics has happened before, Clinton/Blair at the White House 1996 instantly springs to mind.
    It is weird that he is calling out two different papers instead of the conservative paper owned by Rupert Murdoch that he did the interview with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It is weird that he is calling out two different papers instead of the conservative paper owned by Rupert Murdoch that he did the interview with.
    Partially because they're the ones in America that are running the story with a spin on it.

And partially because he's got his own narrative to spin too.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I didn’t know that she was nasty.”

There's not a lot of wiggle room in that. That is not a comment of surprise. That is a comment impugning her character. And, again, due to Trump's public actions, he gets no credit on this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I didn’t know that she was nasty.”

There's not a lot of wiggle room in that. That is not a comment of surprise. That is a comment impugning her character. And, again, due to Trump's public actions, he gets no credit on this one.
    Well no, but you've also not only taken the quote out of what came before and after, but also misquoted.

Interviewer: Now, Meghan, who is now Duchess of Sussex, we have given her a different name, she can't make it because she has got maternity leave. Are you sorry to not see her because she wasn't so nice about you during the campaign. I don't know if you saw that.

Trump: I didn't know that. No I didn't know that. No, I hope she's ok. I did not know that, no.

I: She said she'd move to Canada if you got elected. It turned out she moved to Britain.

T: A lot of people are moving here, so what can I say? No I didn't know that she was nasty.

I: Is it good then having an American princess Mr. President? Does that help the link?

T: I think it is nice, I think it is nice, and I'm sure she will do excellently. She will be very good, she will be very good. I hope she does.

Theres more wiggle room than a slinky there, if Trump is calling someone a nasty person. He doesn't tend to then praise them and wish them well. He was responding to a comment by the interviewer telling him she "wasn't so nice" to him.

Of all the things to throw at P.45 this really is weak and plays into his hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well no, but you've also not only taken the quote out of what came before and after, but also misquoted.
    Um...

T: A lot of people are moving here, so what can I say? No I didn't know that she was nasty.
    I don't care what someone says before, or after, they deride someone's character. Basically, saying someone is the nastiest person you'd ever want to fuck, doesn't change that you said they were nasty, just because you want to fuck them. You can decide which of the two parts is more important, but it doesn't change that both parts happened.

The best you can try is "Trump said she was temporarily nasty, not permanently nasty." And that changes nothing, just so we're clear.

lmao this sounds like deja vu of that trump admin tweet over this. The one where the tweet backfired because it was mercilessly mocked and rightfully so. They showed the whole conversation. We heard the whole thing.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2019-06-02 at 09:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    An act can be nasty while a person isn't. Now personally, I don't think what she said was nasty, but it was portrayed to him as such by the interviewer.

But if someone asked you what you thought about someone's unkind comments toward you, what would you say if it was the first you've heard about it. He's going off the reporter's word, not making his own judgement.

The interviewer is putting the idea there when he said "she wasn't very nice" It's a loaded question, one that comes with an accusation of either action or character and Trump states he doesn't know the incident to which the reporter references.

Yes the words "not very nice" get shortened to nasty, but Trump's vocabulary is well known to have limitations, look at the amount of repetition in that snippet.

But that would be like an interviewer asking you "Now X person has made discriminating comments about people of a certain minority race, what are your thoughts?" Straight away you're being asked what you think about someone's comments, if you weren't aware of this and said "I didn't know they were racist" is that you saying that you think they're racist?

No, you just shortened down "discriminatory comments against an ethnic minority" and said you know nothing about that story.

But because it's Trump, we take the "assume the worst case" bait every time.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2019-06-02 at 09:23 PM.

The best you can try is "Trump said she was temporarily nasty, not permanently nasty." And that changes nothing, just so we're clear.
    He's using "nasty" in the sense of mean-spirited, spiteful, not the other definition of being disgusting. And saying you're going to leave the country if someone becomes president is kind of a spiteful idea, you hate the person so much you can't even be in the same country.