Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    My dear friend. Nobody cares about drugs! It's not like we have a severe drug probl --

Hmmm...Well, how about this? "Donald Trump made millions off drug trafficking deals from Mexican cartels. Vote Democrat 2020"
    Ah, I see you're a milkshake of culture as well.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/03/polit...wer/index.html

So how are things going with Trump's nominee to head the FAA?!

A Senate committee is investigating President Donald Trump's nominee to lead the Federal Aviation Administration, Stephen Dickson, for his involvement in a case in which a Delta Air Lines pilot alleged the company retaliated against her -- including sending her to a psychiatrist -- after she shared safety concerns with him.

The case, which has not been previously reported, involves Dickson's time as a senior vice president at Delta Air Lines and a Delta pilot who argues the company retaliated against her after she met with him in 2016.

Dickson did not disclose the case on his nomination questionnaire to the Senate Commerce Committee.

As Delta's then-head of flight operations, Dickson approved sending the pilot, Karlene Petitt, to a psychiatrist weeks after she gave him and another flight operations manager a report that listed what she described as FAA violations by Delta, according to documents.

The psychiatrist diagnosed Petitt as bipolar and the company grounded her for more than a year. Two subsequent examinations found that she is not bipolar, and she is currently flying for Delta.

Petitt is suing Delta in a Department of Labor administrative case that remains pending.
    So uh..."the best person" seems to have punished a whistle blower who raised valid concerns about the airlines compliance with FAA guidelines by sending her to a "psychiatrist" who somehow diagnosed her as bipolar, grounding her in the process, despite that diagnosis not being confirmed by not just one, but two separate psychiatrists and her having no history of being bipolar.

So I guess this is going about as well as every other nomination so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/03/polit...wer/index.html

So how are things going with Trump's nominee to head the FAA?!

So uh..."the best person" seems to have punished a whistle blower who raised valid concerns about the airlines compliance with FAA guidelines by sending her to a "psychiatrist" who somehow diagnosed her as bipolar, grounding her in the process, despite that diagnosis not being confirmed by not just one, but two separate psychiatrists and her having no history of being bipolar.

So I guess this is going about as well as every other nomination so far.
    only the best "people" yes i meant to put the quotations there

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    the hell did Australia do? Refuse to not put a anti rabbit fence further from some golf course?
    haha No clue. I read that the Trump administration was talking about tariffs on Aussie goods. Trump replied saying US shares a good relationship with Australia yet the idea was interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    You forgot about India.
    Oh yea..
    Trump is just making friends in the global community. lol
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white...ll-61191237589

Good lord, putting Kushner in front of a camera was one of the dumbest things the administration has done in a while. He's getting savaged by anyone who isn't right-wing media for a complete joke of a performance. Kushner-bot is like a worse version of Rubio-bot from the 2016 elections.

Seems like there's a good reason why they don't let him talk in public, especially with the press.

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white...ll-61191237589

Good lord, putting Kushner in front of a camera was one of the dumbest things the administration has done in a while. He's getting savaged by anyone who isn't right-wing media for a complete joke of a performance. Kushner-bot is like a worse version of Rubio-bot from the 2016 elections.

Seems like there's a good reason why they don't let him talk in public, especially with the press.
    so his defense is basically "i didn't read any of the email other then the time", which would be an actual valid defense IF he had reported it afterwords.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    so his defense is basically "i didn't read any of the email other then the time", which would be an actual valid defense IF he had reported it afterwords.
    "I'm incompetent and overworked!" is a fantastic legal defense, I hear.

"I'm incompetent and overworked!" is a fantastic legal defense, I hear.
    if the crime in question actually requires intent it does hold some water. In kushners case tho it would fail because he didn't report the meeting after he found out about its propose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some light hearted fun. Teach your children well...

A teenager has mowed an anti-Trump message, complete with a giant penis, into the grass of his family home ahead of the US president’s UK state visit.
    Ollie Nancarrow spent his weekend mowing the words “Oi Trump” into his lawn, near Hatfield Heath, in Essex.

The 18-year-old also used the mower to etch a giant polar bear, penis and the words “climate change is real” into the grass, according to the Bishop’s Stortford Independent.

Nancarrow does more than create fantastic lawn art and headlines. He is also a business owner.

The A-level student hopes that the US president will spot his creation as Air Force One approaches Stansted Airport, which is near Hatfield Heath, on Monday morning.

“Donald Trump and his denial of climate change are not welcome and I want him to be fully aware of that when he flies in to Stansted on Monday,” he said.

Let the children’s laughter remind us how we used to be…

Con un pene gigante, Londres dio la bienvenida a Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Some light hearted fun. Teach your children well...

[IG]https://i1.wp.com/healthytopic.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/_107210599_trumpmessage.jpg?resize=350%2C200&ssl=1[/IMG]

A teenager has mowed an anti-Trump message, complete with a giant penis, into the grass of his family home ahead of the US president’s UK state visit.
    Ollie Nancarrow spent his weekend mowing the words “Oi Trump” into his lawn, near Hatfield Heath, in Essex.

The 18-year-old also used the mower to etch a giant polar bear, penis and the words “climate change is real” into the grass, according to the Bishop’s Stortford Independent.

Nancarrow does more than create fantastic lawn art and headlines. He is also a business owner.

The A-level student hopes that the US president will spot his creation as Air Force One approaches Stansted Airport, which is near Hatfield Heath, on Monday morning.

“Donald Trump and his denial of climate change are not welcome and I want him to be fully aware of that when he flies in to Stansted on Monday,” he said.

Let the children’s laughter remind us how we used to be…

Con un pene gigante, Londres dio la bienvenida a Donald Trump
    Unfortunately, Trump hasn't started to read yet and he's never going to read any time soon.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Unfortunately, Trump hasn't started to read yet and he's never going to read any time soon.
    Plus his dick is so small, he might not even have recognized that drawing

10+ Year Old Account
    The long-awaited actual vote for the disaster relief bill passed easily now that the "unanimous consent" issue was cleared...I'll be honest, I don't even know why they did that in the first place.

The vote was 357 to 55. The Senate already passed it, so it's headed to Trump's desk. Trump, weeks ago, decided to stop opposing the bill for its Puerto Rico aid. Incidentally, there's nearly $10 billion for PR in there, for infrastructure, food, and some block grants for miscellaneous needs. This is still far short of the $91 billion Trump said he gave them.

And, of course, long-awaited aid for various farmers hit by natural disasters. Not the tornadoes, stuff before that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Plus his dick is so small, he might not even have recognized that drawing
    Should have drawn a mushroom instead.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news! Some of the kids have been moved out of Trump concentration camps!

"Oh good, did they find their families? Or homes in the US?"

Oh, no. Nothing like that. They were left in vans overnight.

"One van? Well, I mean, if it was only six or seven -- "

It was thirty-seven kids.

"Why?"

The children were initially taken into the facility, but were then returned to the van as the facility was still working on paperwork. The children were brought back in later in the evening, but returned to the vans because it was too cold in the facility and they were still not ready to be processed in.
    -- email between regional directer and CEO of govt contractor group tasked with moving the kids

"Too cold IT'S FUCKING JUNE! In Texas!"

Um, to be fair, this happened in July in Texas. This was last year. We're just hearing about it now.

"THAT JUST RAISES MORE QUESTIONS!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Should have drawn a mushroom instead.
    Like this?

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Not many people here to greet Trump.... https://t.co/z8GmefbdYi
    https://twitter.com/betty_friedrich/...837709312?s=19

In the link is a clip of the President motorcade driving on an empty street. No crowd to cheer as he passes by.

You Brits make me proud.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Another game for the kids! Can you point out the differences from the two photos?

10+ Year Old Account
    That top picture has a nice shot of Trump attempting to pull off Chris Farley's Fat Guy In a Little Coat act.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    That top picture has a nice shot of Trump attempting to pull off Chris Farley's Fat Guy In a Little Coat act.
    So it's NOT just me that thinks his suit doesn't fit at all? I thought maybe I just didn't know anything about fashion--which I don't. But good fucking grief he looks like an absolute slob.

And once again Melania looks like she's been beaten into submission. No sympathy for her, though. She knows Trump's a monster but elects to stay with him for the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Another game for the kids! Can you point out the differences from the two photos?
    One picture is while they're still walking and the other is when they're standing still ready to be photographed?

There are plenty of actual bad things to call Trump out for, this isn't one of them.