Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
13
21
22
23
  1. #441
    the only reason i don't play gw2 is because i enjoy wow more. though if blizz doesn't shape up soon, i might leave wow. i'm getting sick of so many systems that aren't being thought out past the first impression.

  2. #442
    If they actually cared about PvP I would play. The so obviously do not... I will be playing WoW Classic!

  3. #443
    the fact that my friends downloaded the game but couldnt join me on my realm because it was full. also the game even when its a good and fun game, is kinda vague on all kinds of information you easily find for wow without even needing to search on third party sites.

  4. #444
    There was topic about the ban wave 8-9 month ago maybe not sure. When i checked my account i was also band and i havent played in last 2-3 month. Since this happed I dont give fuck about GW 2, good thing i didnt buy Path of Fire.


    Your Guild Wars 2 account has been terminated for engaging in or assisting with gold or item sales for real-world money, which is a breach of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct. This action is permanent.

  5. #445
    The Insane PACOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Upside Down
    Posts
    17,875
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    the fact that my friends downloaded the game but couldnt join me on my realm because it was full. also the game even when its a good and fun game, is kinda vague on all kinds of information you easily find for wow without even needing to search on third party sites.
    Hmm. The only way you wouldn't be able to play with your friend is if you were in different regions (NA or EU) or you're in WvW. Even before they switched to the 'megaserver' system you could simply 'guest' to other servers.

    The place to get information about the game is from its official wiki. Theres a command for the wiki built into the game.

  6. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Hmm. The only way you wouldn't be able to play with your friend is if you were in different regions (NA or EU) or you're in WvW. Even before they switched to the 'megaserver' system you could simply 'guest' to other servers.

    The place to get information about the game is from its official wiki. Theres a command for the wiki built into the game.
    I didnt know about the servers, do you mean it doesnt matter anymore which server you are in? besides I dont think you can join a WvW battleground with friends from other servers.

  7. #447
    The Insane PACOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Upside Down
    Posts
    17,875
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    I didnt know about the servers, do you mean it doesnt matter anymore which server you are in? besides I dont think you can join a WvW battleground with friends from other servers.
    Servers do not except for WvW. So if your server is full you guys could do everything but WvW together.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •