Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    I'm thinking of reinstalling and giving it a go again. Haven't played since not long after launch I think.

Long waits for PvP and seemingly meaningless PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    I'm thinking of reinstalling and giving it a go again. Haven't played since not long after launch I think.
    Completely different game if you haven't played since launch. I can about 2, maybe 3 major renditions that the game has gone through,.

Useless pve and reinstalling game ofc.
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Frankly I am not sure why some games have more players than GW2. GW2 is more fun from the start than some of the player heavy mmorpgs. Fast paced combat, multiple weapon switching, each class being able to dps, tank, heal based on weapon choice, mastery etc; in my opinion, GW2 has more to offer than WoW and FF14. But sadly, not many people play it and Arenanet also do not advertise the game the way Blizzard and Square Enix advertise their mmo.
    "Why do we fight? to protect home and family, to preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind the true question is : what is worth fighting for?"

Do you read xuanhuan/wuxia/xianxia novels? Try out : Nine Sun God King.

The horrible performance combined with sub par graphics.

if i set everything to lowest/ best performance it still utilises 80% of my 2080ti and looks like crud. God forbid if i add anything it just goes to 100% and stutters when you move the camera.

I got to max level when it first came out however It hasn't aged well at all.