Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    I have played a bit with GW2 again for the last couple of weeks, starting a new character just to get the hang of things and gradually learn the systems, currencies etc. Unfortunately, it reminded me one of the main things I disliked about this game when I first played it back on release: all the viable builds for group content (other than the easy world bosses) need to be melee. In the grand scheme of things, it is what it is, the game was built from the beginning to be like that. However, if I ever decide to try "proper" group content I will definitely miss the longbow on my noobie ranger.

The constant disconnects during Story instances that have been going on for 3+ years for me.

Its just never jelled with me since I am a healer player. I haven't played since the added the trinity though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyDx View Post
    The constant disconnects during Story instances that have been going on for 3+ years for me.
    I haven't heard anything about this. Is this actually a thing or are you just talking about the annoying pop-ups that SAY you've been disconnected?

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I haven't heard anything about this. Is this actually a thing or are you just talking about the annoying pop-ups that SAY you've been disconnected?
    where it disconnects a story mission or a living world mission and you have to start all over.

Pit Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I don't get them constantly but I've had it on occasion. I've also had NPCs bug out during story instances and being unable to continue, thus having to reset them. In the grand scheme of things it's not the worst ever but I'll admit I've been very annoyed a few times at having to do a long story instance all over again from the start because the game screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyDx View Post
    where it disconnects a story mission or a living world mission and you have to start all over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    I don't get them constantly but I've had it on occasion. I've also had NPCs bug out during story instances and being unable to continue, thus having to reset them. In the grand scheme of things it's not the worst ever but I'll admit I've been very annoyed a few times at having to do a long story instance all over again from the start because the game screwed up.
    Yeah after I saw the post I looked it up and it does seem to be a problem for some people, where story missions are practically unplayable.

Is this known to be an issue with the game itself or is it a technical issue between the user and the game client caused by something under the hood, so to speak. It really doesn't seem to be a wide spread issue, based on what I saw on the forums, which is usually indicative that it's not a game problem and more of some weird glitch or issue with certain users and their specific situation or set-up.

If this were happening to me regularly, I'd stop playing too, but only after I tried doing some stuff to fix it.

Nothing
    Ive been logging every single day for the past 2 Months...

And i was loving it so much and feeling so good with myself...that i made a stupid "Goodbye" thread on MMO-C...sorry

I made so many friends...and lived so many adventures ingame...i wish i could share them...

Love from Guild Wars 2 <3 best game ever