Thread: Argus questline

Argus questline

hello, I have completed broken isles and acquired my class mount and finished everything I can think of but am not finding the quest to send me to argus anywhere. Can anyone help please and thank you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ballsacula69 View Post
    hello, I have completed broken isles and acquired my class mount and finished everything I can think of but am not finding the quest to send me to argus anywhere. Can anyone help please and thank you?
    Have you started Broken Shore / Legionfall questline? Vindicaar invitation appears after you land in Deliverance Point.

Class mount = Broken Shore finished.
    You should have a quest that leads you to stormwind harbor (Alliance). If not, fly into the harbor to the 2nd last ship on the right site (if I'm not mistaken), maybe you will get the quest there, too
    (idk where the horde has to go, maybe the orgrimmar harbor?)

Thanks i just went to org and it took me to the exodar and the quest was there to get to the vindicaar! For anyone on this thread looking how to start the argus questline on there alts, go to SW(alliance) or ORG(horde) go to the harbor and click the npc with the option that says I'm ready and it will get you started.