Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World of Warcraft BlizzCon Gear Store Merchandise, Overwatch - Halloween Terror Event

BlizzCon 2017 In-Game Bonus Items Incoming, Occularus, Calamir, Pet Battle Event

World of Warcraft BlizzCon Gear Store Merchandise
    The Blizzard Gear store has been updated with new BlizzCon 2017 products. Orders are only open to Virtual Ticket holders today, but will open for everyone on 10/17. We've highlighted some of the more interesting items below, but you can see them all here.

World of Warcraft Sargeras Shirt
    The shirt description potentially explains the wound added to a map in Patch 7.3.2. Check out the shirt description for spoilers!

World of Warcraft Raptor Plushie
    This raptor doesn't spoil anything in its description, but an interesting raptor mount was recently added in Patch 7.3.2. The ArmoredRaptor mount is still encrypted, so we don't know what it will look like. A new creature was also added that uses hoofprints and existing horse sounds in Patch 7.3.2, but the model is encrypted with the same key as the ArmoredRaptor. You can also pick up a Elekk plushie!

Pirate Plush Pepe
    This new Pepe features a pirate hate and eye patch, matching the Pirate Pepe you can see in game. He is part of the I Found Pepe! achievement!

Kul Tiras Armor Sets
    These are not for sale, but with BlizzCon approaching now is a good time to post a reminder about these sets that were added in Patch 7.3.

Overwatch - Halloween Terror Event
    The Halloween Terror Event is live until Nov 1st, bringing new cosmetics, a new game mode, and more! Check out the new intros and emotes on the official post.

Last edited by chaud; 2017-10-10 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    Omg, pirate pepe. I need it!

Deleted
    How can I buy the t shirt from the UK?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a big plushie person but holy fuck I need that raptor and elekk.

Also yeti slippers. Even though I literally never wear slippers.

Also the ultralisk shirt.

So, basically everything.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

7+ Year Old Account
    Every day is another day closer to BlizzCon! Very excited about this year's potential for an expansion announcement. Can't wait to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Every day is another day closer to BlizzCon! Very excited about this year's potential for an expansion announcement. Can't wait to watch!
    It's not a potential announcement, it's happening.

Deleted
    That massive game spoiler on the shirt lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I spend months carefully avoiding spoilers, relying on MMO champion to do what they normally do and at least provide warnings, and a mere month from release you post a massive image on the front page making months of effort pointless.

I come to this website to get news about system changes and updates to the game. I have grown used to potential spoilers being on this site but they are flagged in advance and I successfully avoided it.

Why would you do this? Why is your link an image containing the actual outcome of Legion? How is that fair? This is the equivalent of posting 'DON'T READ THIS' in sixty point neon flashing font on the front page.

I'm a bit pissed off at this sloppiness.

Fine, I'm spoiled. Can't take that back. Can you modify the image so that as few people as possible are spoiled after me?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    I spend months carefully avoiding spoilers, relying on MMO champion to do what they normally do and at least provide warnings, and a mere month from release you post a massive image on the front page making months of effort pointless.

I come to this website to get news about system changes and updates to the game. I have grown used to potential spoilers being on this site but they are flagged in advance and I successfully avoided it.

Why would you do this? Why is your link an image containing the actual outcome of Legion? How is that fair? This is the equivalent of posting 'DON'T READ THIS' in sixty point neon flashing font on the front page.

I'm a bit pissed off at this sloppiness.

Fine, I'm spoiled. Can't take that back. Can you modify the image so that as few people as possible are spoiled after me?

Thanks.
    Yeah, sorry about that. I've changed out the shirt thumbnail and added a more prominent warning.

Lolol it looks like they changed the description and removed the spoiler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vraul Jawrip View Post
    Lolol it looks like they changed the description and removed the spoiler.
    Yep. Now it only says "Behold, Sargeras, the unholy leader of the Burning Legion. Immortalize his reign with this new BlizzCon shirt!"
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

What did it say before the change?

Quote Originally Posted by LD143 View Post
    What did it say before the change?

Before he could be taken by the remaining titans, Sargeras, the unholy leader of the Burning Legion, plunged his sword into the depths of Azeroth. Immortalize his reign with this new BlizzCon shirt!

Ugh more Pepe bullshit

Ahhh .. thanks Sakeros! Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Athelstan123 View Post
    That massive game spoiler on the shirt lol.

seems like sargeras is the box cover boss

Great new skins, but it's time that Hanzo got one. Is it that hard to come up with an archer fantasy?

I NEEEEEED THAT RAPTOR. Please let some still be available on the 17th. please please please ;-;

Wasn't the fact that Sargeras plunged his sword into Azeroth as a final screw you before being imprisoned known through audio files weeks ago?

wwww come on, why the fuck dont they have color choices for the Sargeras shirt, it want but in black