Thread: Tokens?

Deleted

Tokens?

Hello. At this moment trying to find the best way for fast gold making. Is it worth to buy tokens with real money and sell for gold? Atm i see the tpken pr in my server is 250k gold.

That's subjective mate. Worth is always subjective, unless it's an actual investment, which might net you profit. This is just buying a product for consuming, not any kind of profit after it.

For the hundredth time, token prices are region wide

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by kargarias View Post
    Hello. At this moment trying to find the best way for fast gold making. Is it worth to buy tokens with real money and sell for gold? Atm i see the tpken pr in my server is 250k gold.
    Depends on whether you have more money or more time.

If you have limited time, but buying a token isn't an issue with your finances, then the token is probably the way to go.

If buying a token is something that you will have to budget for, and you have plenty of time to play the game, then you probably shouldn't bother with the token. There are plenty of guides that will show you how to make gold for an investment of a few hours.

for me - yes. The price of the token is low enough for me to warrant buing it, instead trying to farm gold in-game. I can do other things, instead running old raids or gaming AH or whatever..
    If you can spend time in game instead - it might not be, for you.
    You can check http://wowtokenprices.com/ to see how the price changes, if it's on a decline or not etc.. gauge your time/money value and decide yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Depends on how much IRL money is worth to you. But if you got tons of money why not? saves you farming or doing other boring/repetitive activities to make alot of gold

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I do wonder what did happen in the last day that made EU tokens jump/spike 100k gold per token up to 360k a token. Could it be many people coming on xmas holiday and wanting to play or ?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    I do wonder what did happen in the last day that made EU tokens jump/spike 100k gold per token up to 360k a token. Could it be many people coming on xmas holiday and wanting to play or ?
    Up to 50% sale on many mounts/pets/games.

People spending their gold to get Bnet balance = token rises.

Now some other people with tokens are cashing out their gold = token dropping a bit again.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you need someone to suggest you the best way to make gold, it's working IRL

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Up to 50% sale on many mounts/pets/games.

People spending their gold to get Bnet balance = token rises.

Now some other people with tokens are cashing out their gold = token dropping a bit again.
    The hype has already started to die out at least on the US side. Tokens are now only about 10-20k above what they were before the sale went live yesterday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    The hype has already started to die out at least on the US side. Tokens are now only about 10-20k above what they were before the sale went live yesterday afternoon.
    Both EU and US crashed down after spiking. Looks like just a 12h spike followed by a decline (likely 12h to end up where it began).
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Both EU and US crashed down after spiking. Looks like just a 12h spike followed by a decline (likely 12h to end up where it began).
    Oh thank Thrall. Theres no way I could have supported 210k token price.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Making gold in Legion is hard. Everything is so overpriced that any gold you make, is gone really fast. I cba with it, I just sell tokens for gold and it's enough to last me 2 or 3 weeks.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronan View Post
    Making gold in Legion is hard. Everything is so overpriced that any gold you make, is gone really fast. I cba with it, I just sell tokens for gold and it's enough to last me 2 or 3 weeks.
    If you last 2-3 weeks with a token, you're not spending that much

10+ Year Old Account
    I make like 300k+ a month just selling enchants and doing world quests/order missions on one character... if I ditched my useless Engineering (which I only keep for the glider cloak) for Alchemy or something I coulld make a ton more, if I were on a higher pop server with more Auction traffic (I'm on a low pop) I could make a ton more... It's not hard to make gold in legion.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-12-24 at 12:56 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    lmao what? I make 500k a week with the mobile app and a few hours of work each Monday consolidating everything. Do some research, and you'll find it's not nearly that difficult to make mass amounts of gold on a weekly basis

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    If you need someone to suggest you the best way to make gold, it's working IRL
    Not really. a bit of information can lead to an average player becoming a goblin in a short amount of time
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    If you want to be a goblin and don't have the in game capital i recommend buying a few tokens so you can start crushing it as a goblin and move up from there.

Deleted
    https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/

lots of goblinapproved apprentice guides, spreadsheets, images, verified data (unlike mmoc)

ez shuffle: argus gems (250-300g) -> 67 obliterum ash (1-1,3k per obliterum, although prices vary from server to server)
    Last edited by mmocdfc202a8dc; 2018-01-04 at 02:32 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Announcement for Expansion. 120k spike over night (eu). Lets see how long that lasts.