Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    RIP Clash. But yeah, reverting the whole class back to MoP or WoD Brewmaster would be a 10000% increase in fun. My monk is just collecting dust at like 900 ilvl because the spec is no fun at all anymore.

I miss CLASH, GUARD and baseline DAVE so much!

Before Legion BrM was the best and most fun tank of all times for me. When the legion changes came I felt like I've been hit by a truck.

Legion BrM is an absolute low-fi version and I still feel disgusted when I try it form time to time. So sad....

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I don't think it was removed because monks were too much like warriors but because it wasn't a very good ability outside of thematics.

It just didn't work well on bosses at all, you'd zip in but only cover 1/2 the distance and then sit around with your pants down.

That said it should DEFINITELY return as a PvP ability. There it would be amazingly powerful as a combination pull, taunt and charge. Very high risk/reward associated with it and none of that buggy crap of immune bosses to worry about.
    Zip in half way. I only ever remember it not being able to be used on bosses cause they are immune to it.

But I did love it in pvp and wish it was back, instead of that stupid ox kick thing. My favorite was using it to charge-grip a flag runner in WSG, as he tried to get our flag, pulling him to me, getting me closer, than stunning him and rolling onto the cap for game.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.