View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    God I'd love to see the Brexit party lead the UK, they'll ruin the UK after leaving the EU.

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    God I'd love to see the Brexit party lead the UK, they'll ruin the UK after leaving the EU.
    Dont be silly

To actually actively ruin anything they would have to show up

They would follow Farage's lead

There is no risk

MPs block the cross party attempt to stop a no-deal Brexit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48613921

@dribbles, you must be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    MPs block the cross party attempt to stop a no-deal Brexit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48613921

@dribbles, you must be happy.
    The delusion that the EU is open to changing the terms of the withdrawal agreement is still extant in Parliament, I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by White America View Post
    I have no obligation to condemn racists. You ideologues on the other hand, are an actual problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    The delusion that the EU is open to changing the terms of the withdrawal agreement is still extant in Parliament, I see.
    I'm sorry have you quoted me by mistake?

On the contrary. The vote this afternoon gives a mandate to the new PM to prorogue parliament or to actively pursue a no deal should they wish. If MP's had wanted to stop either of those possibilities parliament would have supported this bill.

Finally the house, albeit like a behemoth, is gradually coming around to serving the will of the people who pay its wages.

Buckle up for no deal in October eurochums... tick tock.

Quote Originally Posted by sqeek View Post
    Eurochums are shitting themselves. No-deal is coming and their EU gravy train is about to come to an end.
    Go away, dribbles.

I challenge this thread to go one page without "eurochums" or "tick tock". Can it be done?

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    On the contrary. The vote this afternoon gives a mandate to the new PM to prorogue parliament
    Pffffthahaha. Someone forgot that Letwin-Cooper actually passed regardless of this vote, so there's no "mandate" to prorogue parliament.

or to actively pursue a no deal should they wish. If MP's had wanted to stop either of those possibilities parliament would have supported this bill.

Finally the house, albeit like a behemoth, is gradually coming around to serving the will of the people who pay its wages.

Buckle up for no deal in October eurochums... tick tock.
    If you believe the people will a no deal Brexit, how about a simple referendum between Remain and No-Deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by White America View Post
    I have no obligation to condemn racists. You ideologues on the other hand, are an actual problem.

You are more of a "The Times" person? No problem then, from today's edition...
    Nope, try again.
    Speciation Is Gradual

I wonder if you would want a 2nd referendum if the result was reversed.
    If the same kind of lies and deception were used to get people to vote? Sure.

What deception?. People knew exactly what they were voting for. Your fake new stories about the economy is nothing more than project fear.

Can't you say that about any result?. People voted for the wrong PM so let's have another vote?. You people are thick as fuck.
    You poor thing. Not sure why I engaged yet another alt account.

Tell me though, did we vote for the current PM to come into power? Will we vote for the next one?

Good job on getting "project fear" in there, at least.

That isn't what latest polls say though.

BOJO LANDSLIDE Boris Johnson would lead Tories to 140-seat majority and wipe out Farage’s Brexit Party, new poll says

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/927630...-poll-commons/

The question is if the Tories are wise enough to make him PM.
    Instead of reading a trash tabloid maybe you should read actual news websites that bothers putting context tin there articles. May trusted early polling when she decided to hold the last snap election.....but the moment the campaigning starts things usually turn out very different.

Or how about 2008 Clinton who assumed that she would win the democratic primary...

Pffffthahaha. Someone forgot that Letwin-Cooper actually passed regardless of this vote...
    The Cooper-Letwin bill has nothing to do with today's vote it dictated that Parliament must seek an extension to A50 past April 12th in order prevent a no-deal Brexit which the government did.

Thanks for proving again on how uneducated you lot are in the current day of age. You get told lies by journalists working for the government to put out agendas and you just lap it up.

You're not worth my energy but it does make me laugh on how stupid you are. You are so blind to the propaganda.
    Not worth your energy... except the energy to make this post? You could literally have said nothing. Which, in fairness, is what you more or less did here.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Not worth your energy... except the energy to make this post? You could literally have said nothing. Which, in fairness, is what you more or less did here.
    Aren't you one of the guys regularly calling on others not to engage trolls and/or sockpuppets?

When will you uneducated kids just stfu and accept the result?. People voted to get out of the EU, no deals added in yet you keep delaying it. I wonder if you would want a 2nd referendum if the result was reversed.

You're putting out conspiracy theories of how the economy will collapse when this country existed for years and years without being in the EU.
    When the UK still had its overseas empire you mean... which is 80+ years ago. Newsflash kiddo: We live in a global and highly mobile society now....Unity is the way forwards lest you get overwhelmed by the more populous, wealthier China, USA, EU.
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Aren't you one of the guys regularly calling on others not to engage trolls and/or sockpuppets?
    Even I want to have a bit of fun with such blatantly obvious ones from time to time though

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Even I want to have a bit of fun with such blatantly obvious ones from time to time though
    Painting a target on yourself for jeers and japes that only brave little burners dare throw out? Some kinda fun.

You do you, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Painting a target on yourself for jeers and japes that only brave little burners dare throw out? Some kinda fun.

You do you, though.
    Cool, thanks. I'm so glad to have your random comment and approval on this.

What deception?. People knew exactly what they were voting for. Your fake new stories about the economy is nothing more than project fear.

Can't you say that about any result?. People voted for the wrong PM so let's have another vote?. You people are thick as fuck.
    You seem to enjoy inserting full stops after your question marks?.