View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So a border with Ireland it is then.
    Source? Or just your musings?
    Brexiteers are the new remainers. To remain outside of the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    What do you mean source? Without the backstop or an agreement it means border between UK and Ireland.

And considering the UK wants to place their own tariffs on stuff, they need it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    What do you mean source? Without the backstop or an agreement it means border between UK and Ireland.

And considering the UK wants to place their own tariffs on stuff, they need it too.
    Well I looked, you can't find a source, I can't find a source, perhaps there isn't one?

Anyhow everything will be alright Herr Verhofstadt has offered "full support to the government & people of Ireland" you know just like they did to the Greeks in their time of crisis. That'll be alright then...

In the meantime he urges all eurochums to "keep calm" and carry on...

https://twitter.com/guyverhofstadt/s...43365239525376

Otherwise, no deal = no problem, let's go WTO and start spending the EU's £39bn.

Happy days.
    That 39 bn will last the government approximately one week at current spending (not including picking up grants and subsidies from the EU after leaving).

So happy 7 days, I guess?

No pleasing some people. For months remainers and EU fanatics have said the British position is not clear yet now it is, they are still moaning.

So re-open the WA, remove the backstop and we can think about a deal.

Otherwise, no deal = no problem, let's go WTO and start spending the EU's £39bn.

Happy days.
    I've never seen a person more happy to shoot themselves in the foot. It is fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I've never seen a person more happy to shoot themselves in the foot. It is fascinating.
    See here is the thing. The UK investor class is likely confident they can push the majority of the damage from Brexit to the working and middle class. So they are not worried. Meanwhile they just have a cabinet dedicated to destroying labour rights and slash taxes. Life is good for them.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    This is the same person who before cheering for no deal called for war with europe if they didn't give us a deal on 100% brexiteers terms. The one that attacks anyone with the slightest hint of european blood. I think even once said a civil war would be good to remove the remainers.

All these extreme views and attacks on posters and he is still at it and not even remotely pulled in by reality or even the mods for obvious rule breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    This sadly isn't, it is when you appoint a person stuck in time to the house leader. This is the real face of those who voted for Brexit a time back to lords and servants, a time filled with misogyny and bigotry.

Great Britain the last western nation to not merely follow but admire a cast system, fucking disgusting and equally worse that the people of the UK are simply sitting by and letting this happen despite all their what i can call only now fake outrage about the EU, now being subjected as almost slaves to a government of fascist figures but i guess that is acceptable because it's the brits fucking the brits over, shame for the irish and scots but hey they were always simply sub humans in the eyes of the brits anyway.
    The people of the UK have marched many times against Brexit. This is a weird rant tbh and I'm pretty anti-britain myself. I've marched against Brexit, what else do you want us to do?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    The people of the UK have marched many times against Brexit. This is a weird rant tbh and I'm pretty anti-britain myself. I've marched against Brexit, what else do you want us to do?
    With all respect your protest are mild and ineffective, they don't put pressure on anyone and seems mostly ignored by those in charge. A good start would be to actually protest and economically cripple several areas for a while so that it cannot be ignored. This is what protests do in Europe, nation wide strikes.

What do you mean source? A no deal Brexit means a hard border in Ireland. That is just a fact. Without an agreement there has to be one. I mean, I get that you are excited about Brexit, the lead Brexiteers all know this and accept the risks (as they won't be the ones to suffer), but what you are doing is just...I am not even sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    crazy people gonna have there dog put down for rape after they hump there leg
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    feminists they always look like a hippo thats rolled in dogshit and then hit with a nuclear weapon and lived

Some oddly familiar spending pledges, I've certainly never heard them before but I can't shake the deja vus.

Quote Originally Posted by BBC
    The prime minister set out the four "ingredients" for the success of the UK as liveability, connectivity, culture, and power and responsibility.
    I've no idea who's joking anymore whether it's the BBC or Boris who can't count but someone's having a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Don't march. Strike.
    - Lars

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    What do you mean source? A no deal Brexit means a hard border in Ireland. That is just a fact. Without an agreement there has to be one. I mean, I get that you are excited about Brexit, the lead Brexiteers all know this and accept the risks (as they won't be the ones to suffer), but what you are doing is just...I am not even sure.
    Again do you have a source for that? There are plenty that say the opposite...

No Deal will cause Dublin such chaos that the EU intends to let them waive border checks. So much for the “backstop” being vital to avoid a hard border.

EU’s intention to let Ireland waive border checks threatens Remainers’ dream of second referendum or stopping Brexit

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/959621...hecks-ireland/

I get that many are upset, but can remainers stop spreading project fear falsehoods about there being a need for a hard border in Ireland?

Again do you have a source for that? There are plenty that say the opposite...

No Deal will cause Dublin such chaos that the EU intends to let them waive border checks. So much for the “backstop” being vital to avoid a hard border.

EU’s intention to let Ireland waive border checks threatens Remainers’ dream of second referendum or stopping Brexit

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/959621...hecks-ireland/

I get that many are upset, but can remainers stop spreading project fear falsehoods about there being a need for a hard border in Ireland?
    Holy shit The Sun says unnamed EU Officials say stuff that fits their agenda!? Well I'm sold xD.

The EU have laid their terms officially not unnamed sources, you think they are lying?

No-deal Brexit 'means hard border' - European Commission

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    Don't march. Strike.
    I'm a nurse, I'm not allowed to, nor would I.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The EU have laid their terms officially not unnamed sources, you think they are lying?

No-deal Brexit 'means hard border' - European Commission
    So it is a dispute between Ireland and the EU then? As from your BBC link... The Irish government has repeated its stance that it will "not accept a hard border on this island".

Nothing to do with the UK then, its an internal EU dispute, the UK are not building a hard border under any circumstances. Deal or no deal. The obvious solution is the one my "The Sun" link reported today...

So it is a dispute between Ireland and the EU then? As from your BBC link... The Irish government has repeated its stance that it will "not accept a hard border on this island".

Nothing to do with the UK then, its an internal EU dispute, the UK are not building a hard border under any circumstances. Deal or no deal. The obvious solution is the one my "The Sun" link reported today...
    The Sun link has no official bearings whatsoever the EU's official stance on the subject has not changed, in a case of a no deal Brexit they will want the UK to hurt as much as possible.

The absence of border suggests there are agreements for free movement of people, services, and goods. How would you control the influx of evil europeans into the UK otherwise? And how do we make sure you're not selling us mad cow and over date stale beer? You could make sure the checks are done at ferries between NI and GB but NI already refused that.
    On the other hand, if it comes to no deal, and nothing is agreed that would make border checks go away, the Irish government will do its job and set border checks, but whatever shit happens as a consequence of this will be blamed squarely on the UK, because it couldn't ratify something it spent over 2 years negotiating, mostly because of points it insisting on having. Your cheeto of a PM will have even less success as her predecessor in getting what he really wants.
    You want no deal? Fine. But please stop playing Russian troll game and embrace the consequences.The EU set its stance 2 weeks after your referendum and hasn't budged since. You're just moving goal posts for the 1024th time. It's tiring.

Ah, i tried to read The Sun, mr Dribbles but it made my eyes bleed.. its badly put together, bad metaphores, bad sentence building... all geared for the simple-minded people who read it.
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.