View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Wasn't the whole point of the original TPP to limit China's power in the region by establishing more close trade relations for the other countries in the region?
    Would adding China to it not defeat that entire point and just make everyones China's bitch, like how Brexiteers complain Germany does in the EU and why they need to get out?

Also it completely ignored the question if the countries in the CTPP even want the UK, considering its on the other side of the globe by its lonesome...
    Sounds like more unicorns.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    TIL that is a legit image. I'm glad TimTams are the biggest example of a benefit used here.... I swear someone said Brexit will result in Britons all getting healthier.
    Yeah - I did a double take too. We sell them Marmite, they sell us Vegemite. Anything so long as the proles die an early death while making the rich richer.

How can he hold up a packet of TimTams as an example of the benefits of free trade? Fucking free marketeer moron. He might as well have held up a wrap of Afghanistani heroin with the same fake sincerity.

Fuck, I'm coming over all burner (not literally, if you get what I mean).

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    CPTPP (inc UK) = 550 million people
    EU (ex UK) = 450 million people

Then imagine if maybe China joined the CPTPP and post Trump so did the US.

The economically stagnant EU village doesn't equal the world or the future my friend from the mountains, even if with its desire for a global empire many wish it did.
    So this is your big Brexit plan? To "escape" from a large, local, economically strong trading bloc where we have a disproportionate level of sway to join a smaller (economically) bloc in the hope that big players will join it and leave us with virtually no say in the direction it takes. Made even funnier by the fact that as an EU member we already had deals in place with most of that new bloc.

You aren't even pretending anymore, are you? This is as close to an admission that you have been utterly, tragically misled by this whole Brexit debacle as we're ever likely to get out of you. And you've done it apparently by accident.

I'd be pissing myself laughing if it weren't for the fact that the Brexiteers stupidity is going to fuck over the rest of us as well. Next time you come up with a stupid idea, can you at least figure out a way to ensure the "benefits" are kept to yourselves? We'd all appreciate being kept out of your intellect free splash zone.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    So this is your big Brexit plan? To "escape" from a large, local, economically strong trading bloc where we have a disproportionate level of sway to join a smaller (economically) bloc in the hope that big players will join it and leave us with virtually no say in the direction it takes. Made even funnier by the fact that as an EU member we already had deals in place with most of that new bloc.

You aren't even pretending anymore, are you? This is as close to an admission that you have been utterly, tragically misled by this whole Brexit debacle as we're ever likely to get out of you. And you've done it apparently by accident.

I'd be pissing myself laughing if it weren't for the fact that the Brexiteers stupidity is going to fuck over the rest of us as well. Next time you come up with a stupid idea, can you at least figure out a way to ensure the "benefits" are kept to yourselves? We'd all appreciate being kept out of your intellect free splash zone.
    No you have me wrong. I'm a remainer now and want to remain outside the EU that we left months ago, just like the majority voted for. You have to wonder why anyone in their right mind would want to rejoin such a weak, fragile and vulnerable EU. (Not my words, Merkel's today)

https://www.dw.com/en/merkel-urges-e...sis/a-53853153

Good job we got out before the inevitable EU collapse as Merkel predicts. She is not wrong, give me strong and stable anytime.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

You mean something like this?

An update on the UK’s position on accession to the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...tnership-cptpp

Joining the biggest trade bloc in the world to be, having left the little EU village = no plan?
    The government analysis of the "benefits" of that look...err...questionable.

The New Zealand deal could result in an increase to GDP of 0.01%. Or it could result in a decrease by the same amount. The Australia deal could result in an increase of 0.01% or (take a deep breath) 0.02%.

Wow. That certainly looks to be more than capable of replacing the losses if we leave with no deal.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9571421.html

And to follow up on that; Brexit has already cost us almost as much as we paid in for EU membership over 47 years.

https://www.businessinsider.com/brex...20-1?r=US&IR=T

It's looking like more and more of a genius move everday, eh dribbles?

I'll make sure I send some cream over to you to help. I know you are severely allergic to facts.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

7+ Year Old Account
    The government analysis of the "benefits" of that look...err...questionable.

The New Zealand deal could result in an increase to GDP of 0.01%. Or it could result in a decrease by the same amount. The Australia deal could result in an increase of 0.01% or (take a deep breath) 0.02%.

Wow. That certainly looks to be more than capable of replacing the losses if we leave with no deal.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9571421.html

And to follow up on that; Brexit has already cost us almost as much as we paid in for EU membership over 47 years.

https://www.businessinsider.com/brex...20-1?r=US&IR=T

It's looking like more and more of a genius move everday, eh dribbles?

I'll make sure I send some cream over to you to help. I know you are severely allergic to facts.
    I love facts thank you for sharing. Spend spend spend trillions of other peoples money is all the EU does. These brexit savings are mounting up, wonderful the UK doesn't want any part of this cake...

https://facts4eu.org/news/2020_jun_1_trillion_eurocake

So wise of brexiteers in their millions to vote leave, now we have a few empty plinths British hero Nigel Farage is surely a candidate for one of them. Just imagine proposing for one moment spending billions of other covid hit peoples monies on neighbourhood and the world wtf is that exactly?, glad my taxes are not paying for it lols

13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Good job we got out before the inevitable EU collapse as Merkel predicts. She is not wrong, give me strong and stable anytime.
    Source of that claim, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

More of that Brexit "dividend" gets earmarked for something other than the NHS:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-gove-promises

Gove promises that if the Brexit talks collapse, extra money will be made available to NI to cover all the extra administration costs they will have managing the tarrifs. You know, despite the fact that Boris totally didn't back down and sell out NI last year (in case you believe the shite that flows forth from dribbles). The first step in breaking up the UK will have been the Conservative and Unionist party selling out NI to be able to claim a win in the Brexit debacle.

I fully expect dribbles to respond to this in his usual way. Ignore any points I've made. Paint utter failure as a triumph. Link to a news article that he thinks shows how wonderful Brexit is going to be but actually doesn't.

I'm actually looking forward to the coming months in a bizarre way. It's going to be terrible, it's going to wreck the country. But there will be nowhere to hide. The reality of Brexit is going to come crashing into the house like that cartoon jug. And the Brexit crew are going to be reminded, constantly, that THEY FUCKING OWN IT.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I guess all those Brexit savings are what Boris is using for his new paint job that's costing nearly £1m.
    I know it’s bizarre isn’t it - £1m to paint a Union Jack on a plane. No doubt the contract has gone to a cabinet member’s cousin who’ll climb up a ladder with a couple of tins of Dulux.

I fully expect dribbles to respond to this in his usual way. Ignore any points I've made. Paint utter failure as a triumph. Link to a news article that he thinks shows how wonderful Brexit is going to be but actually doesn't.
    I think Dribbles would be quite an entertaining person to be around. Like if he shat himself publicly you'd expect this long speech of self-justification about how he fully intended to shit himself and how this was ultimately part of a successful plan. The only sadness is that he didn't go into government - he could be a far better comedic act than half the frontbench.

I think Dribbles would be quite an entertaining person to be around. Like if he shat himself publicly you'd expect this long speech of self-justification about how he fully intended to shit himself and how this was ultimately part of a successful plan. The only sadness is that he didn't go into government - he could be a far better comedic act than half the frontbench.

More of that Brexit "dividend" gets earmarked for something other than the NHS:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-gove-promises

Gove promises that if the Brexit talks collapse, extra money will be made available to NI to cover all the extra administration costs they will have managing the tarrifs. You know, despite the fact that Boris totally didn't back down and sell out NI last year (in case you believe the shite that flows forth from dribbles). The first step in breaking up the UK will have been the Conservative and Unionist party selling out NI to be able to claim a win in the Brexit debacle.

I'm actually looking forward to the coming months in a bizarre way. It's going to be terrible, it's going to wreck the country. But there will be nowhere to hide. The reality of Brexit is going to come crashing into the house like that cartoon jug. And the Brexit crew are going to be reminded, constantly, that THEY FUCKING OWN IT.
    Sadly, Dribbles will blame the coronavirus/EU for the failure of Brexit.

Thus negating any self-reflection or knowledge about the inner works of the EU, or Brexit itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Sadly, Dribbles will blame the coronavirus/EU for the failure of Brexit.

Thus negating any self-reflection or knowledge about the inner works of the EU, or Brexit itself.
    Of course. The EU created the virus, shipped it to China, infected Wuhan and then just sat back and waited. Nevermind those hundreds of thousands of deaths, that was totally worth to fuck the UK over...

That's just about the intelligence level of any given Dribbles post.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is it true your newly printed blue passports ended up looking . . . black?
    Yup. That's what happens when you combine "taking back control" with "electing a bunch of lazy fuckwits". Now we're relying on people that can't create a smartphone app properly negotiating a whole bunch of trade deals. I can only see that ending well.

Hmmms...

Is it black though? It could just be very, very, very, very dark blue?

/devil'sadvocate

Either way, it's a bit fucking morbid isn't it.

#blackpassport

money spent unnecessarily on changing passport colours to appease the stupid could have been used to pay into the nhs and the uk could have just kept old design.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Hmmms...

Is it black though? It could just be very, very, very, very dark blue?

/devil'sadvocate

Either way, it's a bit fucking morbid isn't it.

#blackpassport
    Do you think Priti Patel will try to deport them?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    Hm, is she done with charging people based on acts of counter-terrorism?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    The irony is that in this one, it looks a bit bluer... I wonder if some photoshopping was done

Either way, is Priti Patel capable of having a photo taken of her in which she doesn't look smug? Literally, every photo - that same awful smugness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    The irony is that in this one, it looks a bit bluer... I wonder if some photoshopping was done

Either way, is Priti Patel capable of having a photo taken of her in which she doesn't look smug? Literally, every photo - that same awful smugness.
    Could be worse. She could also be prefacing every sentence with "As a mother..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.