View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    where did I lie, i copied it straight from yahoo.

Time to apologize.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressure-m...123810432.html

Read it and weep.
    Do you see the little logo that says "Daily Telegraph?" That means it's from the Daily Telegraph, I'll be happy to accept your apology if you come back from your ban.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Altariaz View Post
    You are being evasive (again). Why didn't you provide a sensible rebuttal to the points raised? Instead, you decided to throw dust in the air. I've seen this kind of evasiveness many times; it is usually generated by a poster having no sensible argument to make, so they try to deflect (and, remarkably, believe that no one will notice). I gave you an opportunity, and you failed. I'm sorry, but I don't want to engage with time-wasters. Have a good one.
    I'm not being evasive, I'm saying that @sircaw lied when he said it was an article from an pro-EU source Yahoo when it's clearly from the Telegraph as shown by the Daily Telegraph logo on his link and the Daily Telegraph link I provided. Why are you so adamant on defending his blatant lie?

- - - Updated - - -

i absolutely agree, Brexit is a long-term game, we all know in the short it would be negative, i can't recall the person that said it but he did say there would be major disruption in the beginning of brexit, at least for the first few years. I have accepted that. What i don't accept is this forum constant negativity aimed at the UK. I will not allow people to bully me out of this thread, because i don't share the same opinion with them
    Really? I thought a free trade deal with the EU would be the easiest treaty in history to negotiate, that countries would be queuing up to make new, better agreements with the UK and we'd receive an immediate £350m a week cash boost to pour into the NHS. Instead we had this drawn out process that ended up putting a border between two parts of the UK, countries offering us slightly-worse deals than we had as EU members and the £350m a week was not only a lie disproved as it was made but also failed to take into account the amount we've had wiped off the UK economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Do you see the little logo that says "Daily Telegraph?" That means it's from the Daily Telegraph, I'll be happy to accept your apology if you come back from your ban.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not being evasive, I'm saying that @sircaw lied when he said it was an article from an pro-EU source Yahoo when it's clearly from the Telegraph as shown by the Daily Telegraph logo on his link and the Daily Telegraph link I provided. Why are you so adamant on defending his blatant lie?
    So your issue is not that the article is not accurate but that he said it was from Yahoo and not The Telegraph? To be honest I'm not sure that's a great look but, yeah, you sure showed him!

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    So your issue is not that the article is not accurate but that he said it was from Yahoo and not The Telegraph? To be honest I'm not sure that's a great look but, yeah, you sure showed him!
    His entire point was "Just read this from Yahoo, one of the most staunch defenders of remain and the eu. If they are criticizing the Eu, i mean damn, its really really bad," on the face of it a lie but I was open to the possibility that it was just a mistake and he didn't realise Yahoo! is largely a news aggregator, until he doubled-down on it. No-one is saying that the EU has been covering itself with glory over this debacle but presenting a Telegraph article as something from a pro-EU source is exactly the sort of falsehood from Brexiteers that needs calling out. "A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth has got its boots on" as Mark Twain Winston Churchill C.H. Sperger Jonathon Swift said.

We should just merge Great Britain and the United States again. Since they don't want to be part of the EU.
    Then have the US apply to be part of the EU.

Brexit seems like a mess still.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    His entire point was "Just read this from Yahoo, one of the most staunch defenders of remain and the eu. If they are criticizing the Eu, i mean damn, its really really bad," on the face of it a lie but I was open to the possibility that it was just a mistake and he didn't realise Yahoo! is largely a news aggregator, until he doubled-down on it. No-one is saying that the EU has been covering itself with glory over this debacle but presenting a Telegraph article as something from a pro-EU source is exactly the sort of falsehood from Brexiteers that needs calling out. "A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth has got its boots on" as Mark Twain Winston Churchill C.H. Sperger Jonathon Swift said.
    So as I said your point has nothing to do with the content of the article which was accurate but that he said that it was from Yahoo and not The Telegraph. Quite honestly rather than trying to stop a lie travelling around the world - as if this thread is anywhere near that important - it seems more to be an attempt to attack the poster.

As I said not a great look.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    We should just merge Great Britain and the United States again. Since they don't want to be part of the EU.
    Then have the US apply to be part of the EU.

Brexit seems like a mess still.
    we are joining the Asia-Pacific free trade bloc giving that we have upped our geomoors and are drifting towards the pacific.

- - - Updated - - -

it seems more to be an attempt to attack the poster.

the other geezer was posting fashy twitter accounts and he was going hurray its not really hard to spot the dog.

So as I said your point has nothing to do with the content of the article which was accurate but that he said that it was from Yahoo and not The Telegraph.
    Not quite.

He didn't merely say it was from Yahoo, but
    from Yahoo, one of the most staunch defenders of remain and the eu.
    If they are criticizing the Eu, i mean damn, its really really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    the other geezer was posting fashy twitter accounts and he was going hurray its not really hard to spot the dog.
    I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Not quite.

He didn't merely say it was from Yahoo, but
    And? Does that change the fact that content was factually accurate?

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Thanks for your effort m8, nice to see i am not the only one who sees what is going on.

I think your right though, it's time to move on from this place.

It's not worth the time or effort.

I bid you farwell.
    if you cant work out who these people are at this point i dont know what to say.

if you cant work out who these people are at this point i dont know what to say.
    No, honestly I'm none the wiser. Is there some kind of shadowy conspiracy afoot that I'm not aware off?

No, honestly I'm none the wiser. Is there some kind of shadowy conspiracy afoot that I'm not aware off?
    look at the twitter account that reply is too its very specific, nudge nudge wink wink SIEG HEIL

and then the language they both use. cmon we are 4 years into it. if you cant spot this wing of the brexiteer by now..

Anyway, some good news the UK is ready to help the EU with CV vaccines.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...ovid-vaccines/

Anyway, some good news the UK is ready to help the EU with CV vaccines.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...ovid-vaccines/
    i thought the torygraph was doing covid denial with toby young?

look at the twitter account that reply is too its very specific, nudge nudge wink wink SIEG HEIL

and then the language they both use. cmon we are 4 years into it. if you cant spot this wing of the brexiteer by now..
    What are you going on about? Twitter? What has "Sieg Heil" got to do with anything? And why have you put in a spoiler and in caps? I'm really confused now.

- - - Updated - - -

i thought the torygraph was doing covid denial with toby young?
    Do you think this would be more better directed at the Telegraph staff or me?

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Personally? I’d be willing to forgo my vaccine so that a key worker in another country (any not just the EU) could receive theirs. It’s an entirely separate issue but as a society we should not be prioritising the vaccination of the elderly over and above key workers as has been the case in the UK.
    You realise that you and I are in the last tranche anyway, right? So who cares about your heroic sacrifice, cos it ain't one. I'd be surprised if either one of us gets the vaccine before late summer.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

What are you going on about? Twitter? What has "Sieg Heil" got to do with anything? And why have you put in a spoiler and in caps? I'm really confused now.
    click on the quote. Look at the post it was a response too. Look at the twitter account posted. Notice that its massively fashy. Use brain to connect the dots.

click on the quote. Look at the post it was a response too. Look at the twitter account posted. Notice that its massively fashy. Use brain to connect the dots.
    Again, what are you talking about? A twitter account that is apparently "fashy" has been linked and now everyone that has replied to something related to that post is "fashy"? Am I right?

Again, what are you talking about? A twitter account that is apparently "fashy" has been linked and now everyone that has replied to something related to that post is "fashy"? Am I right?
    when someone posts a very specific account that is openly racist (not apparently buddy) etc. And then another poster comes in and says exactly the same shit as them, you dont have to be a rocket scientist to spot the wing of brexiteer. the one thats fond of roman salutes. If you want to carry water for it and play dumb that says alot about you.

when someone posts a very specific account that is openly racist (not apparently buddy) etc. And then another poster comes in and says exactly the same shit as them, you dont have to be a rocket scientist to spot the wing of brexiteer. the one thats fond of roman salutes. If you want to carry water for it and play dumb that says alot about you.
    Oh, right. I have no idea who or what the account in question is about and nor do I have the inclination to delve too deeply into it but I am confused here, I am apparently carrying water for who?

As I said I have no idea whether this twitter account is fashy or not - to be honest I hadn't even looked at it until your whole Jessica Fletcher routine - but isn't it possible that someone simply took issue with the constant attacks against anyone who deviates from the thread's opinion and another quoted them in agreement?

I am sorry that I don't know much about your playground names - pedos, fashies, etc - it's a lot to keep up with but I think I get where you're coming from... the twitter account is racist so therefore because someone replied to a post that linked it - although there is no evidence that they even looked at it - they are racist and I am somehow caught up in that and carrying water.

Oh, right. I have no idea who or what the account in question is about and nor do I have the inclination to delve too deeply into it but I am confused here, I am apparently carrying water for who?

As I said I have no idea whether this twitter account is fashy or not - to be honest I hadn't even looked at it until your whole Jessica Fletcher routine - but isn't it possible that someone simply took issue with the constant attacks against anyone who deviates from the thread's opinion and another quoted them in agreement?

I am sorry that I don't know much about your playground names - pedos, fashies, etc - it's a lot to keep up with but I think I get where you're coming from... the twitter account is racist so therefore because someone replied to a post that linked it - although there is no evidence that they even looked at it - they are racist and I am somehow caught up in that and carrying water.
    whatever man, that rockyreg is dodgy and this

person 1 : pls be nice about brexit
    person 2 : what are the benefits of brexit
    person 1 : in 20 years it will be great
    person 2 : wot the fok
    person 1 : STOP OPPRESSING ME

wears pretty thin.