View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    No it is nothing to do with religion, I'm highlighting how you ignore how ethnically cleansed the EU parliament and commission appears to be and yet the first insult levelled at brexiteers are they are racist for having wanted to leave the EU.

Black MEPs: Why no non-white EU commissioners? The lack of ethnic diversity in the EU institutions is shameful.

https://euobserver.com/opinion/148603

Good article.
    Got it, you bring up religion because it has nothing to do with religion. Yeah, that makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Divcon519 View Post
    --
    Illegals have no vote, thus no representation. What's your fucking point? That non-citizens should run our countries now? Can you guys get even sillier?

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    What has that got to do with what I said, I am talking about people on this forum constantly labeling people who voted for Brexit as racist.
    If the shoe fits...
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-12 at 11:31 AM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    No, try reading posts, just for fun, it might help you understand what people actually write instead of you projecting whatever you think resembles a witty response.

See, dribbles does his thing, he asks something useless, presents a link with the answer in it which he apparently didn't read, talk about something entirely different all of a sudden because why the fuck not, and then struts away like a winner despite having nothing but shit in his pants.
    Nope, not so fast sunshine, you know what you guys have been doing, and it's wrong.
    This has been going on far to long on this forum, its disgusting how people like you operate, end of story and no amount of you trying to deflect it is going to change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post

If the shoe fits...
    So paint everyone with the same brush, so poor of you slant, and you know it.

This remark from Slant basically sums it up, just proves what people have been saying.

What a waste of time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, not so fast sunshine, you know what you guys have been doing, and it's wrong.
    This has been going on far to long on this forum, its disgusting how people like you operate, end of story and no amount of you trying to deflect it is going to change.
    I can't make you read posts so if you are happy with living in a bubble, good for you.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Divcon519 View Post
    --
    Poorly, childish, or how americans would probably say, 'cringey'. Pretty hard to take you serious after that, burner account.
    Yeah, and you're the one to teach them. Let's see. They're all pointing out how you're wrong, and they're all laughing at you. Mission accomplished, eh?
    Ah, yes, deplatformed, the rallying cry of those who talk to much while saying nothing. Boohoo.
    If this reinforces your views that'd make you a sociopath. A smart person would reflect on what they said, but you just keep coming back saying the same nonsense. This is a 'you' problem. Also, calling racists racist isn't an insult, as much as you'd like to claim that status, so that you can wear it like a badge of honor.
    Have a source for that number?
    You guys always referring to people who don't agree with you as racists is somehow a fact.

What are you talking about?
    Refering to people showing racist tendencies as racists is a fact. What else would it be?
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-12 at 11:33 AM.

I can't make you read posts so if you are happy with living in a bubble, good for you.
    Straight over your head as per usual, just so typical.

And you get to talk about bubbles, man, your echo chamber must be immense.

Have a good day.

What has that got to do with what I said, I am talking about people on this forum constantly labeling people who voted for Brexit as racist.
    People who voted for Brexit to 'reclaim Britain' either are racists, or they're comfortable being in the same camp as racists. 0 difference then. If you're more comfortable with the term xenophobic nationalist, sure. You can have that instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Have a good day.
    And he gave up. Just so typical.

15+ Year Old Account

Have a good day.
    I am pretty sure dribbles admires your attempts but I specifically talked about dribbles, so why you think I somehow included every brexiteer is on you, not on me, so keep projecting.

So paint everyone with the same brush, so poor of you slant, and you know it.
    No, not really. As I said... IF THE SHOE FITS.

Hang on, I'll type slower: I F T H E S H O E F I T S.

That it happens to fit so many of the Brexiteers is not my problem. That we're talking about Africans in Europe is not because we brought it up, it's Dribbles trying to... I don't know what he's even trying. I think this is really just an attempt from distracting everyone from the Scotland thread in which it's becoming increasingly clear that Dribbles and his gang are quite happy to oppress the Scottish people and are okay with tyrannical, non-democratic and borderline fascist Governments as long as it's THEIR tyrannical, non-democratic and borderline fascist Government.

And while I think it's cute that he fucks up the maths as much as he does, and you somehow whinge about everyone thinking Brexiteers are all racists, which nobody has said, this is a bit pathetic.

IF THE SHOE FITS, my man. I know there are non-racist Brexiteers out there. Turns out they don't read MMO-C and we only get the scummy Brexiteers that celebrate the UK turning away Romanians, like Dribbles did a few pages ago. THAT'S racist. And that's why we're calling him a racist. If you got a problem with that, you should talk to Dribs and why he's such an obvious racist instead of admonishing the EU for... what, accurate ethnical representation in their members of the EU commission?

The fuck are you taking man, stop it. Just stop.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I am pretty sure dribbles admires your attempts but I specifically talked about dribbles, so why you think I somehow included every brexiteer is on you, not on me, so keep projecting.
    I don't know it the english have a similar saying, but in Germany we say 'Getroffene Hunde bellen' - struck dogs bark. I'm assuming he belongs to that breed of racist who thinks that there's a reasonable excuse for being a racist and isn't okay with the label.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I don't know it the english have a similar saying, but in Germany we say 'Getroffene Hunde bellen' - struck dogs bark. I'm assuming he belongs to that breed of racist who thinks that there's a reasonable excuse for being a racist and isn't okay with the label.
    It's the nazis being butthurt about being called nazis problem all over again. If you don't like being called a racist, stop being a racist. Solution is really simple.

[QUOTE=Skulltaker;53178992]

Refering to people showing racist tendencies as racists is a fact. What else would it be?

so 17 million people who voted for Brexit are racists.

Included in that labeling are how many BAME people.

Please actually pay attention to what people are saying on this forum, I know its easy to label people, but try a bit of critical thinking for a change.

People on these forums are labeling everyone who voted for Brexit a Racist. It's not a shoe fits all or well if they have racist tendencies, what a bullshit perspective.

End of the story,

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I think the English have a similar saying but I can't remember it either. I think your assumption is on point.

Please actually pay attention to what people are saying on this forum, I know its easy to label people, but try a bit of critical thinking for a change.

People on these forums are labeling everyone who voted for Brexit a Racist. It's not a shoe fits all or well if they have racist tendencies, what a bullshit perspective.

End of the story,
    You have a hard time reading properly, don't you. Should go see someone about that.

It's the nazis being butthurt about being called nazis problem all over again. If you don't like being called a racist, stop being a racist. Solution is really simple.
    Stop labeling everyone who does not agree with you as a racist, its simple. You need to adjust your viewpoint cos its simply wrong.

no amount of trying to worm your way out of it is going to change something.

How would you feel if I start calling you a nazi for the hell of it, I am sure there are a couple of people in your country that still are, not many for granted, but who cares, why don't I just paint you with the same brush your using for everyone else.

Stop it Slant, jesus, when you're wrong your wrong.
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-05-12 at 11:15 AM.

Stop labeling everyone who does not agree with you as a racist, its simple. You need to adjust your viewpoint cos its simply wrong.
    I'm talking about racists, not everyone. If you're not a racist, why are you even responding? This is you complaining that I label anyone as racist, not everyone (which I've never done).

A suspicious person might comment on the fact that dribbles never responds to any of the burner posts, and the burner never responds to any of dribbles posts. A suspicious person might wonder why that is so.

But I'd never make any such suggestions.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

15+ Year Old Account

End of the story,
    If 17 million people side with racists, they at least have no problem with racists, that's not really a side you normally want to be on but eh. Maybe don't get offended if people somehow mislabel you as racist after you've sided with racists.

Also, are you saying BAME people can't be racists?

I'm talking about racists, not everyone. If you're not a racist, why are you even responding? This is you complaining that I label anyone as racist, not everyone (which I've never done).
    HAHA, WTF, get the fuck out of here Slant.

Next time, do better, no more of your SHOE FITS BULLSHIT.

End of the story,
    If you're uncomfortable being labeled a racist, maybe stop hanging out with them? Same reason no-one in Germany seeks a dialogue with the AfD. Are they all racists? No. But they're comfortable being in the same party as them, or voting for them. No tolerance for racists or their supporters.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHA, WTF, get the fuck out of here Slant.

Next time, do better, no more of your SHOE FITS BULLSHIT.
    The jackboot does fit, though.