View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    -snip-
    Ok, Burner.

How was that Santti?
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-06-27 at 06:46 PM.

As soon as a few normal people post centre view points they think it's some huge conspiracy of the same person posting !! LOL !![/QUOTE]

OK, burner.

The irony is that left wing burner, wherever he's gone, would assert the EXACT OPPOSITE

Hope you're all well.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-06-27 at 06:31 PM.

Remember how someone used Covid to shit on the EU?

https://twitter.com/SFischer_EU/stat...20093778378760
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    You may or may not know eurochums but we are having another mini local Brexit referendum in the UK on 1st July as a by-election is being held in the constituency of Batley and Spen with a population in excess of 100,000.

The Rejoin EU party have mustered their troops and are fielding a candidate. Slick website and a wonderful rejoin campaign video has been launched, loving the no expense spared Star Wars themed graphics in the vid, Lucas would be proud!

So how many people out of 100,000 good people of Yorkshire will vote next Thursday to rejoin the EU, any guesses? You think they will send the UK government and the EU a clear message?

13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Woweee, so no wonder we brexiteers were right and needed to take back control of our borders. So much for those lies the remainers told us at the referendum about it only being in the region of 3 million EU refugees. They even created a cutesy website to reinforce their doubly wrong nonsense, shouldn't it be renamed now to the 6 million? Some of these 6 million must be lorry drivers I'd wager.
    You are so fucking dishonest. Calling EU citizens in the UK "refugees" because you want to portray them as brown people who came to the UK in rowing boats and lorry trailers is just stupidly dense, and reeks of Daily Mail and Faragian scaremongering. Or is your xenophobia so rampantly present in your little englander mindset that you actually believe all the EU-born nurses and doctors in the NHS shouldn't be there and providing healthcare?
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2021-06-27 at 01:09 PM.

You'd have thought that Brexit supporters would be all over accepting decisions. Didn't they spend like 5 years telling everybody else to accept theirs? I suppose it's different when they go against you and a forum doesn't want you to post there anymore.

Something weird going on with this thread... forum posts deleted?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Something weird going on with this thread... forum posts deleted?
    Yes, the ones by latest burner all-caps alt (can't recall the name); who picked up after NIPCNGIPC who followed mortgyes who followed some numbered burner accounts, Divcon519, Bojo523, KGB2323, Bre519, Breuk123, Brumbrumcar519, FRClan123, ClanFR123, Jibjab519 that followed the winged ones: Wingledingle, Wingitwongit.

I don't know what will be the new names.
    Last edited by Forogil; 2021-06-27 at 05:12 PM.

Yeah, but my post got deleted, too. :P Last I checked, I wasn't a burner. So instead of me wondering if I'm losing it, a nice mod message telling us that they deleted posts as a mod action would be appreciated.

Yeah, but my post got deleted, too. :P Last I checked, I wasn't a burner. So instead of me wondering if I'm losing it, a nice mod message telling us that they deleted posts as a mod action would be appreciated.
    Replies are silently removed as well. The idea is that you should just report and move on.

Saying something about it would would give the impression that there's a problem with someone repeatedly creating burner accounts that lie about brexit.

Like someone claiming that uk still has the same trade agreement with the EU (it's only for goods - whereas the uk is to large extent a service economy, and there's additional red tape - since the uk is outside the EU; and then there's barriers within the uk as well), or that the uk has made new trade agreements with the rest of the world (with one or two exceptions they are either just copies of the EU trade, or attempts at copies that have worse terms for the uk).
    Last edited by Forogil; 2021-06-27 at 05:50 PM.

Maybe they have a policy of a place I mod where if we delete a post you have to delete the posts that quote it. But they should at least mention it if so.

15+ Year Old Account
    -snip-
    He/she doesn't have to be a mod.
    It might be in rules or come by being a member for some time and noticing it before?
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-06-27 at 06:45 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Well this will make you laugh, it is now easier for me in the UK and with less restrictions to pop off to Mallorca for a jolly than it is for someone from Brussels.
    That will no longer be the case, due to the spread of the Delta-variant in the uk. https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57634932

Note that Mallorca is currently an amber country from the uk perspective, but it is planned to lift that on June 30th.
    Amber means: "You should not travel to amber list countries or territories."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    That will no longer be the case, due to the spread of the Delta-variant in the uk. https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57634932

Note that Mallorca is currently an amber country from the uk perspective, but it is planned to lift that on June 30th.
    Amber means: "You should not travel to amber list countries or territories."
    Very true, they are changing the rules this week thanks only to Merkel and Macron's whining. Didn't surprise me for a second though that initially Spain proposed to treat a 3rd country better than one that is an EU member, they know where their tourist bread is buttered. But we will now be treated exactly the same as an EU member with regards UK travel to Spain without the weekly EU bill of 100's of millions. Still cake and eat it if you ask me.

Remind me again why does any country pay those exorbitant fees when the benefits are the same for a nation inside the EU or out? Once upon a time the crazies on here said the planes wouldn't even fly at all due to Brexit. How wrong they were.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Very true, they are changing the rules this week thanks
    to the Delta-variant rising to about 15k cases/day in the uk compared to less than 3k about a month ago, compared to declining to less than 2k in France and less than 1k in Germany.

Note the positivity rate is also slowly increasing in the uk, and just passed France and soon might pass Germany.

Note that Hong Kong also closed the border for the uk.

And the uk paying 100s of million of per week is a debunked lie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Very true, they are changing the rules this week thanks only to Merkel and Macron's whining. Didn't surprise me for a second though that initially Spain proposed to treat a 3rd country better than one that is an EU member, they know where their tourist bread is buttered. But we will now be treated exactly the same as an EU member with regards UK travel to Spain without the weekly EU bill of 100's of millions. Still cake and eat it if you ask me.

Remind me again why does any country pay those exorbitant fees when the benefits are the same for a nation inside the EU or out? Once upon a time the crazies on here said the planes wouldn't even fly at all due to Brexit. How wrong they were.
    Whatever you need to tell you to make Brexit a win.

Brexit: at least we get treated the same, in parts.

Are you equally happy that your industries have without any say abide by EU rules?

Being outside is awesome, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by LWITBW View Post
    Enjoy kneeling to your overlords, you seem to be happy with it.
    Ah, it's the rapey burner, back for more.

So you're happy with YOUR overlords then? The "one rule for them, no rules for us" leaders you now have? The people that have filtered billions of pounds of tax payer money into the pockets of their friends and Tory donors? That fucked up the initial response to the pandemic and killed 10s of thousands as a result? No criticism saved for them, just because they're proper upstanding English overlords, the kind we're proud to have?

Still trying to persuade yourself that Brexit is great. The scales slowly falling from your eyes. It will be painful when you properly realise how much you've been fooled and used, but that pain will be the start of the healing process. Stay strong.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2021-06-29 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Alleging another poster is a rapist is flaming.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Oh blaming it on the EU leaders are we? pathetic. When it's regular access as a 3rd country, you applaud brexit, when your terrible handling of Covid re-emerges it's the EU's fault. Introspection is not strong in you is it?

What makes you think that the benefits are the same as an EU member? The idea of the EU, is not to go on vacation in Spain, your extreme ignorance is showing. Apparently roaming charges are back tho, project fear apparently was project reality.

Add that there's still several steps for traveling to Spain for 3rd countries like yours have to adhere to. Heck you can be asked to show that you've got enough money for your stay as a 3rd country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Britain needs another referendum on Brexit. Maybe theres a chance that Britain want to rejoin EU. The British contribution to the EU used to be so good and went to a good cause (someone told me).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Britain needs another referendum on Brexit. Maybe theres a chance that Britain want to rejoin EU. The British contribution to the EU used to be so good and went to a good cause (someone told me).
    There is another mini Brexit referendum in Batley and Spen on Thursday this week, with remainers/rejoiners having a clear choice to vote for their wishes. Current odds of a remain win are:- Andrew Smith (Rejoin EU) 300/1

https://m.skybet.com/politics/by-ele...event/27602468

As you can see almost the same odds as the loony party candidate "Howling Laud Hope", perhaps they should go into coalition?

Out of a population of over 100,000 who are being polled I'm betting Rejoin EU will lose their deposit and be lucky to get 100 votes such is the unpopularity to rejoin the EU. It is virtually in the bag for our Brexit Boris and the Tories and rejoining the EU will never happen.

/The UK will on Thursday by massive majority continue to shout loudly "three cheers for Brexit"!