View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

    45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

    24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

    0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

    3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

    9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

    11 11.96%
  1. #28541
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Interesting - the label says "made from pples grown region affected by the 1986 Chernobyl accident".

    Seems that the fruits have mutated so much that it got a new name!

  2. #28542
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Interesting - the label says "made from pples grown region affected by the 1986 Chernobyl accident".

    Seems that the fruits have mutated so much that it got a new name!
    The UK is no longer in the EU, quality assurance is no longer necessary, they have the freedom to order whatever shitty product they see fit.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  3. #28543
    The Lightbringer dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Sunny Uplands
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    The UK is no longer in the EU, quality assurance is no longer necessary, they have the freedom to order whatever shitty product they see fit.
    At least, a brexit benefit, we have quality assurance on the people, having taken back control of our borders, coming into the UK now. Begs the question why are eurochums who must be so desperate forced to these extreme measures if life in the EU is so good?

    Europeans driven into hands of cartels as Brexit fuels migrant crisis in America

    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...rexit-24080719

    How sad

  4. #28544
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    22,956
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    At least, a brexit benefit, we have quality assurance on the people, having taken back control of our borders, coming into the UK now. Begs the question why are eurochums who must be so desperate forced to these extreme measures if life in the EU is so good?

    Europeans driven into hands of cartels as Brexit fuels migrant crisis in America

    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...rexit-24080719

    How sad
    Yeah, that's been going on for years because Romania isn't part of the visa waiver program, somehow now it's because of Brexit. Back in 2017 people from the UK were intercepted, makes you wonder.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

  5. #28545
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    At least, a brexit benefit, we have quality assurance on the people, having taken back control of our borders, coming into the UK now. Begs the question why are eurochums who must be so desperate forced to these extreme measures if life in the EU is so good?

    Europeans driven into hands of cartels as Brexit fuels migrant crisis in America

    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...rexit-24080719

    How sad
    Still no actual benefits then dribbles? All you can manage is a story about a problem existing in the EU?

    I thought by now we'd have Brexit benefits popping up all around us. Yet despite repeated requests you come up with sweet fuck all. Not a single thing. It's almost like the benefits haven't materialised. Even the soundbites you use on your throwaway alts are just about how Brexit is wonderful, with no detail.

    Put up or shut up dribbles. Show us what Brexit has actually given us; tangible benefits, not flouncy comments about "taking back control of borders" and shit like that. Actual benefits. Concrete things you can point to and say "look, that's clearly better".

    But you can't, and you won't. Because Brexit at best has been neutral in some small areas, and fucking terrible in most of them. But you'd never admit that because I bet you've never admitted you were wrong in your entire life. People like you never do.

    The Covid smokescreen will clear soon enough. And plenty of people will come to the realisation that Brexit has done fuck all for them. Who will you blame then? The people still in this country that aren't the same colour as you? The gays? Which group are you going after next to distract people from the fact you've made their lives worse?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

  6. #28546
    The Lightbringer dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Sunny Uplands
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Still no actual benefits then dribbles? All you can manage is a story about a problem existing in the EU?

    I thought by now we'd have Brexit benefits popping up all around us. Yet despite repeated requests you come up with sweet fuck all. Not a single thing. It's almost like the benefits haven't materialised. Even the soundbites you use on your throwaway alts are just about how Brexit is wonderful, with no detail.

    Put up or shut up dribbles. Show us what Brexit has actually given us; tangible benefits, not flouncy comments about "taking back control of borders" and shit like that. Actual benefits. Concrete things you can point to and say "look, that's clearly better".

    But you can't, and you won't. Because Brexit at best has been neutral in some small areas, and fucking terrible in most of them. But you'd never admit that because I bet you've never admitted you were wrong in your entire life. People like you never do.

    The Covid smokescreen will clear soon enough. And plenty of people will come to the realisation that Brexit has done fuck all for them. Who will you blame then? The people still in this country that aren't the same colour as you? The gays? Which group are you going after next to distract people from the fact you've made their lives worse?
    That's just weak, when all else fails and you've lost the debate to try to steer the topic towards accusations of brexiteers being racist just because they want to take back control of their borders.

    Tell you what, you go low I'll go high, of the 700 plus MEP's how is the ethnic diversity in their make up? Would you say its representative of the EU population? Compare that with the percentage mix and fairness of the UK parliament I dare you. Every EU country is represented by a commissioner, a picture of the commission follows, notice anything missing? Why do the EU parliament and commission, hundreds of governors across the EU, appear so Afrophobic?

    If Brexit was about racism then it removed the UK from the governance of supposedly superior white europeans at the top of the EU political tree and began treating all the people of the world equal, blind of colour prejudice, in the absolute. A more inclusive multicultural society outside of the UK in Europe you will not find. It is a model of harmony for the rest of the continent.

    That's a major brexit benefit right there and thank you for shining a light on it, got any more for me? Im sure in every paragraph you type at least one can be found...


  7. #28547
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    22,956
    Is dribbles trying to paint Bojo black now?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

  8. #28548
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    That's just weak, when all else fails and you've lost the debate to try to steer the topic towards accusations of brexiteers being racist just because they want to take back control of their borders.

    Tell you what, you go low I'll go high, of the 700 plus MEP's how is the ethnic diversity in their make up? Would you say its representative of the EU population? Compare that with the percentage mix and fairness of the UK parliament I dare you. Every EU country is represented by a commissioner, a picture of the commission follows, notice anything missing? Why do the EU parliament and commission, hundreds of governors across the EU, appear so Afrophobic?

    If Brexit was about racism then it removed the UK from the governance of supposedly superior white europeans at the top of the EU political tree and began treating all the people of the world equal, blind of colour prejudice, in the absolute. A more inclusive multicultural society outside of the UK in Europe you will not find. It is a model of harmony for the rest of the continent.

    That's a major brexit benefit right there and thank you for shining a light on it, got any more for me? Im sure in every paragraph you type at least one can be found...

    What on earth are you on about? The people in the picture are indigenous to the European countries thyey're representing. Be it from east, south, west or northern european countries.

    Taking back control of borders, was just as much about keeping "them eastern europeans out" they're represented in that photograph.

    Something tells me that you've gotten european geography horribly wrong. The far majority of european countries are not melting pots like the US.

    You need to try harder, to point out the benefits mate.

  9. #28549
    Quote Originally Posted by Divcon519 View Post
    How did i do? Did i accurately summarised the situation?
    Not really. I'd give that poor performance an "F".
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

  10. #28550
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    That's just weak, when all else fails and you've lost the debate to try to steer the topic towards accusations of brexiteers being racist just because they want to take back control of their borders.

    Tell you what, you go low I'll go high, of the 700 plus MEP's how is the ethnic diversity in their make up? Would you say its representative of the EU population? Compare that with the percentage mix and fairness of the UK parliament I dare you. Every EU country is represented by a commissioner, a picture of the commission follows, notice anything missing? Why do the EU parliament and commission, hundreds of governors across the EU, appear so Afrophobic?

    If Brexit was about racism then it removed the UK from the governance of supposedly superior white europeans at the top of the EU political tree and began treating all the people of the world equal, blind of colour prejudice, in the absolute. A more inclusive multicultural society outside of the UK in Europe you will not find. It is a model of harmony for the rest of the continent.

    That's a major brexit benefit right there and thank you for shining a light on it, got any more for me? Im sure in every paragraph you type at least one can be found...

    You on drugs, mate? Africa is not in the EU. I get it, as a racist you don't understand how diversity works. You assume it equals "putting every race on the planet in the pool", but really you should try to make an effort to understand these simple concepts.

    I should think the UK is the most multicultural country in Europe, since the British Empire spanned the planet and gave every colony citizenship rights before it crumbled and collapsed down to little England dreaming of glory past.

    Oh, sorry... I meant the United Kingdom, I made the mistake to anticipate the future and just assumed the UK's days are counted pretty much. Sorry, you'll be the mighty, mighty UK for a bit longer. First Scotland, then NI, then Wales. And then you'll be the little England that you were meant to be. Nobody else to boss you around.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  11. #28551
    The Lightbringer dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Sunny Uplands
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You on drugs, mate? Africa is not in the EU. I get it, as a racist you don't understand how diversity works. You assume it equals "putting every race on the planet in the pool", but really you should try to make an effort to understand these simple concepts.

    I should think the UK is the most multicultural country in Europe, since the British Empire spanned the planet and gave every colony citizenship rights before it crumbled and collapsed down to little England dreaming of glory past.

    Oh, sorry... I meant the United Kingdom, I made the mistake to anticipate the future and just assumed the UK's days are counted pretty much. Sorry, you'll be the mighty, mighty UK for a bit longer. First Scotland, then NI, then Wales. And then you'll be the little England that you were meant to be. Nobody else to boss you around.
    Listen blue eyes, there are 10's of millions of people in the EU of African descent, why are none represented in the upper echelons of EU governance?

    Don't condone such discrimination, it really is a bad look in the 21st C.

  12. #28552
    Quote Originally Posted by Divcon519 View Post
    Ahh.

    You'd probably be "one of those" teachers that gave out A grades to the students you like instead of how well they actually perform.

    Creates a weak society.

    Merit first

    - - - Updated - - -



    You are correct.

    Probably the only thing I agree with you on.

    The United Kingdom is probably has the most diverse population in the entire World, not just the EU.

    London alone is now no longer white person majority, last time i researched i think i recall 46% of London population is white, the rest is basically made up from almost every other nation on the entire planet.

    PS - The United Kingdom contributes over £80 billion to the Scottish economy, a net gain for Scotland of over £15 billion.

    I hope the EU is prepared to prop Scotland up in the same way.

    I'm sure you'll be happy for your taxes to increase for this cause
    Haha you're here again? What on earth do you hope to achieve, other than making as many pathetic burner accounts on mmo-c as possible?

    Your odd behaviour does nothing for your arguments.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Listen blue eyes, there are 10's of millions of people in the EU of African descent, why are none represented in the upper echelons of EU governance?

    Don't condone such discrimination, it really is a bad look in the 21st C.
    Listen up chav, the picture includes etnicities of all the EU member states, men and women. You're either projecting hard or outright trolling, when you think that a picture defines if the EU is racist or not.

    To make your statement even more stupid, Magrethe Vestager (woman in the fron center, camo like dress), is from a party (Danish Social Liberal Party) that is for complete open borders for immigrants. Her party is the worst nightmare for xenophobes like you.

    So in regards to diversity, yes different european nationalities are represented, as is both genders.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2021-05-12 at 09:42 AM.

  13. #28553
    Quote Originally Posted by Divcon519 View Post
    --
    Dribbles opinion can barely be seen as "left wing", the issue is your lying and trolling, not your political views.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-12 at 11:28 AM.

  14. #28554
    The Lightbringer dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Sunny Uplands
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Listen up chav, the picture includes etnicities of all the EU member states, men and women. You're either projecting hard or outright trolling, when you think that a picture defines if the EU is racist or not.

    To make your statement even more stupid, Magrethe Vestager (woman in the fron center, camo like dress), is from a party (Danish Social Liberal Party) that is for complete open borders for immigrants. Her party is the worst nightmare for xenophobes like you.

    So in regards to diversity, yes different european nationalities are represented, as is both genders.
    Ok blondie, there are 10's of millions of muslim EU citizens, 10% ish of the EU population at a guess? How many Muslim MEP's out of the 700 odd are there to represent them. There ought to be a few dozen at least no? Does the EU even have 1?

    Eurochums calling Brexit Britain racist is laughable.

  15. #28555
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    22,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Divcon519 View Post
    --
    I already did a number of times but you ignored the posts so @Crispin just ignore his trolling he doesn't stand behind his words at all, it's just pathetic, and considering we also have dribbles, is quite the achievement.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-12 at 11:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

  16. #28556
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    22,956
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Ok blondie, there are 10's of millions of muslim EU citizens, 10% ish of the EU population at a guess? How many Muslim MEP's out of the 700 odd are there to represent them. There ought to be a few dozen at least no? Does the EU even have 1?

    Eurochums calling Brexit Britain racist is laughable.
    So you want to bring religion into politics, or is your racist mind of the belief that Muslims somehow want something different for their country just because they are Muslims?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

  17. #28557
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Listen blue eyes, there are 10's of millions of people in the EU of African descent, why are none represented in the upper echelons of EU governance?

    Don't condone such discrimination, it really is a bad look in the 21st C.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...rican_ancestry

    Because they comprise about 2% of the population? Do you even math?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  18. #28558
    The Lightbringer dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Sunny Uplands
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So you want to bring religion into politics, or is your racist mind of the belief that Muslims somehow want something different for their country just because they are Muslims?
    No it is nothing to do with religion, I'm highlighting how you ignore how ethnically cleansed the EU parliament and commission appears to be and yet the first insult levelled at brexiteers are they are racist for having wanted to leave the EU.

    Black MEPs: Why no non-white EU commissioners? The lack of ethnic diversity in the EU institutions is shameful.

    https://euobserver.com/opinion/148603

    Good article.

  19. #28559
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...rican_ancestry

    Because they comprise about 2% of the population? Do you even math?
    It's easier to pull statistics out the arse and present it as facts, that's what he does you know.

  20. #28560
    Shame, I was hoping to see how the GDP shrinking would be spun. Instead its just more adventures in bullshit with Burner #3871

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •