View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    i thought we were talking about migrants crossing the channel?
    This thread is about Brexit, if you want to discuss migration and refugees then it needs to be related to Brexit, for example how Leaving the EU means the UK can no longer rely on the Dublin agreement to send refugees back to other EU countries or how the awful conduct of the UK government during the Brexit negotiations makes it hard for other countries to trust us when we look for mutually agreeable solutions.

Well, I wanted to talk about the migrant situation in the channel, i left honest links about it from good reputable sources but you simply dismissed them telling me that i did not know what i was talking about, ( Do you have any idea how annoying it is when someone dismisses your points when said articles of proof are printed in big bold letters right in front of them)it was about that time that good old slanty jumped in with his spouting venom bit, so yer you are right, it's slightly confusing.

If you were offended about the UK hating part, well sorry but it does seem that way from where i sit, most of the people in this channel are looking for that schadenfreude moment in regards to Brexit.

If that is not you then I truly apologize.

I guess it does not really matter anymore, what's said is done. and i don't really fancy another infraction.

Have a good day
    Tabloids are not what we call "good reputable sources" this side of the Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Tabloids are not what we call "good reputable sources" this side of the Channel.
    The Telegraph, The Guardian, sky news, and the BBC are not tabloids,

The Guardian and the BBC are not of course but they were not supporting your point (aka French Police literally helping traffickers).

The actual source for accusations of police aiding the smugglers is some bloke in a tent talking to someone he believes is trying to buy his services.

The Guardian and the BBC are not of course but they were not supporting your point (aka French Police literally helping traffickers).
    i gave your three sources where they were, and two sources in regards to payments being made to smugglers, as Slant was crying out there are no gangs, etc etc.

Seems to me to be a fair assessment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    The actual source for accusations of police aiding the smugglers is some bloke in a tent talking to someone he believes is trying to buy his services.
    Yep, police are always honest and never do anything bad.

I remember watching a Itv reporter who was traveling around the french coast region, reporting on the migrants that were crossing, they were standing on a beach, looking at a group of people. The reporters said, we just arrived here, the boat and the dozen or so people around it are clearly visible, a french police vehicle just rode past, they stopped for a minute, had a quick look, then continued driving lol.

If you don't think police can not be paid or bribed to look the other way, you put to much faith in the police.

It sadly happens all around the world
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-07-07 at 02:50 PM.

i gave your three sources where they were, and two sources in regards to payments being made to smugglers, as Slant was crying out there are no gangs, etc etc.

Seems to me to be a fair assessment.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, police are always honest and never do anything bad.
    So the only serious source in what you gave us do not say anything about the Police helping smugglers. Only that smugglers do operate and that the Police is shutting them down when they find them.

So the only serious source in what you gave us do not say anything about the Police helping smugglers. Only that smugglers do operate and that the Police is shutting them down when they find them.
    i am not sure what you want, i gave you a great source, The Telegraph.

It's a very respected newspaper?

i am not sure what you want, i gave you a great source, The Telegraph.

It's a very respected newspaper?
    First, I can't read the article, it is behind a paywall.

Seconds, if it was true, there would be more than 1 "credible" source talking about it.

Third, judging only by the title, it is called "claim", not proof.

First, I can't read the article, it is behind a paywall.

Seconds, if it was true, there would be more than 1 "credible" source talking about it.

Third, judging only by the title, it is called "claim", not proof.
    What about the smuggler gangs that are working in France, please don't tell me you are you also going down the absurd slant route that they don't exist too?

What about the smuggler gangs that are working in France, please don't tell me you are you also going down the absurd slant route that they don't exist too?
    As I said, they do exist and they are shut down by the Police when they are caught. So ?

As I said, they do exist and they are shut down by the Police when they are caught. So ?
    Hear that slant, finally some truth.

Hear that slant, finally some truth.
    THEY ARE SHUT DOWN BY THE POLICE.

That's not "France allowing them."

And your definition of "gangs" existing is a bit wide. By that token, gangs exist in the UK to facilitate the invasion of migrants. Maybe you should control your border better instead of whining about everyone else.

Get back on topic, I don't think your personal racist ranting has anything to do with Brexit. You seem to just want to get your Xenophobia out.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    THEY ARE SHUT DOWN BY THE POLICE.

That's not "France allowing them."

And your definition of "gangs" existing is a bit wide. By that token, gangs exist in the UK to facilitate the invasion of migrants. Maybe you should control your border better instead of whining about everyone else.

Get back on topic, I don't think your personal racist ranting has anything to do with Brexit. You seem to just want to get your Xenophobia out.
    I am not a racist, never have been, never will be, in fact that is pretty insulting, i am not sure why you have even thought that. I have said nothing racist in any message to anyone ever. Shame on you for trying to pull that card. Typical Slant playbook.

I am not a racist, never have been, never will be, in fact that is pretty insulting, i am not sure why you have even thought that. I have said nothing racist in any message to anyone ever. Shame on you for trying to pull that card. Typical Slant playbook.
    You voted alongside racists, for an outcome that is undoubtedly racist. You are now attacking another country and its people, because they aren't doing enough to stop foreigners from coming to this country.

But sure, you aren't racist. Sure is a hell of a coincidence that so many of your totally non-racist beliefs line up so nicely with the beliefs of racists though, isn't it?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

BUT BUT BUTB BUT BUT THE MIGRANTS is a clear indication of racism, it is part of the play book. You clearly just want to talk about how evil people are trying to get better lives. Guess what no one here is playing your games, so kindly do what you always do. Claim you're never coming back here again, fuck off and allow yourself to be forgotten. BEcause YOU and people like you are the real problem in this country, not others trying to better themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    You voted alongside racists, for an outcome that is undoubtedly racist. You are now attacking another country and its people, because they aren't doing enough to stop foreigners from coming to this country.

But sure, you aren't racist. Sure is a hell of a coincidence that so many of your totally non-racist beliefs line up so nicely with the beliefs of racists though, isn't it?
    Stop right there, what a load of rubbish.

My voting for Brexit has nothing to do with racism, show me one thing in all my posting that is racist, you wont find jack.

Stop with your lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    BUT BUT BUTB BUT BUT THE MIGRANTS is a clear indication of racism, it is part of the play book. You clearly just want to talk about how evil people are trying to get better lives. Guess what no one here is playing your games, so kindly do what you always do. Claim you're never coming back here again, fuck off and allow yourself to be forgotten. BEcause YOU and people like you are the real problem in this country, not others trying to better themselves.
    I am not following you, 1+2 does not equal 10, i am the problem?> Me wanting migrants to come to the country vis legal means is somehow racist, seriously, that's how you define someone as a racist, your not making sense at all.
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-07-07 at 04:43 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

My voting for Brexist has nothing to do with racism, show me one thing in all my posting that is racist, you wont find jack.

Stop with your lies.
    So what was the reason you voted for Brexit and how did that turn out?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

My voting for Brexist has nothing to do with racism, show me one thing in all my posting that is racist, you wont find jack.

Stop with your lies.
    Let me take your statement at face value. You sincerely believe you aren't a racist.

But you voted for Brexit. Which had the support of all the racists, because they thought it would keep those foreigners out of the country. Now you are talking about foreigners getting into the country with the help of other foreigners. Which is pretty much what the racists have moved onto.

So you believe you aren't racist. But you aims and your beliefs are lining up with racists repeatedly. If I were you, I'd start to examine WHY it is you want these things. And what underlying parts of your personality and belief system are driving them. Because as it stands, if you were sat in a pub with the most racist group of people in the country, and you said what you believed in, they'd nod their heads and say "good lad, you know what's right". Shouldn't that concern you, as a totally non-racist person?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So what was the reason you voted for Brexit and how did that turn out?
    Sorry, We ain't playing that tune now, i have just been personally attacked for no reason at all, with some of the most bullshit reasoning I have ever seen in my life.

It's disgusting how people in this forum get to throw insults around at will, a week ago Heuhuecoyoti started referring to some random poster, the alt account as a rapist, i mean who the hell does he think he is to say stuff like that to someone, then he makes a post crying that he has to start being nice to someone. Your attitude sucks, and i mean seriously bad.

These are the kinda low standards we are getting from people on these forums.

Look at the absolute crap Heeuhuecoyoti and Kallisto are spouting above, why are people allowed to do this on this forum?

This is not their own personal forum where they can go around bullying and talking shit about people when they feel like it.

Mods need to start sorting this forum out, its pretty tiring to see the usual racist nazi bullshit getting spread about to anyone that does not agree with the hoarde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Let me take your statement at face value. You sincerely believe you aren't a racist.

But you voted for Brexit. Which had the support of all the racists, because they thought it would keep those foreigners out of the country. Now you are talking about foreigners getting into the country with the help of other foreigners. Which is pretty much what the racists have moved onto.

So you believe you aren't racist. But you aims and your beliefs are lining up with racists repeatedly. If I were you, I'd start to examine WHY it is you want these things. And what underlying parts of your personality and belief system are driving them. Because as it stands, if you were sat in a pub with the most racist group of people in the country, and you said what you believed in, they'd nod their heads and say "good lad, you know what's right". Shouldn't that concern you, as a totally non-racist person?
    I am not a racist, End of fucking story, i don't need your face value or any of your bullshit reasoning to prove it.

I am telling you now, i am not a racist, and if that's not good enough for you, you can go and fuck off.