View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    Sorry, We ain't playing that tune now, i have just been personally attacked for no reason at all, with some of the most bullshit reasoning I have ever seen in my life.

It's disgusting how people in this forum get to throw insults around at will, a week ago Heuhuecoyoti started referring to some random poster, the alt account as a rapist, i mean who the hell does he think he is to say stuff like that to someone, then he makes a post crying that he has to start being nice to someone. Your attitude sucks, and i mean seriously bad.

These are the kinda low standards we are getting from people on these forums.

Look at the absolute crap Heeuhuecoyoti and Kallisto are spouting above, why are people allowed to do this on this forum?

This is not their own personal forum where they can go around bullying and talking shit about people when they feel like it.

Mods need to start sorting this forum out, its pretty tiring to see the usual racist nazi bullshit getting spread about to anyone that does not agree with the hoarde.
    Listing your reasons would've been faster and probably easier than ranting about the mods as if that helps, report, and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

a week ago Heuhuecoyoti started referring to some random poster, the alt account as a rapist
    Just because I know how much you hate lies, I thought I'd better correct this one thing. I did not call our resident burner a rapist when I got my infraction. I suggested that his behaviour (repeatedly coming back when he's been told he isn't welcome here) is "rapey". And I stand by that, and feel that the infraction was a little unfair. But such is life.

Now we can all go back to our friendly discussion.

you can go and fuck off.
    Oops.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Just because I know how much you hate lies, I thought I'd better correct this one thing. I did not call our resident burner a rapist when I got my infraction. I suggested that his behaviour (repeatedly coming back when he's been told he isn't welcome here) is "rapey". And I stand by that, and feel that the infraction was a little unfair. But such is life.

Now we can all go back to our friendly discussion.

Oops.
    stop with the bullshit, you said you got rapey vibes off him. You're disgusting for saying that.

No matter how you try and twist things, you're a nasty piece of work.
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-07-07 at 05:55 PM.

stop with the bullshit, you said you got rapey vibes off him. You're disgusting for saying that.

No matter how you try and twist things, you're a nasty piece of work.
    Feigning innocence will only get you so far. And in other news:
    At the end of the day, i really think most of this conversation here is pointless, maybe one of two people are looking for an honest debate, but the rest are not.

I should not have bothered commenting in this thread, like a friend of mine said, its best to stay out this thread, if you comment your only going to get attacked etc etc. He was right.

Thanks for the convo, i am out.

Yep, police are always honest and never do anything bad.
    What a ridiculous leap. I was pointing out that your "multiple good sources" traced back to one outlet that was reporting what a people smuggler claimed to a potential client. Do you believe that human-traffickers are always 100% honest when money is on the line?

- - - Updated - - -

i am not sure what you want, i gave you a great source, The Telegraph.

It's a very respected newspaper?
    No, since 2004 the telegraph has been owned by the billionaire Barclay twins and used to spew right-wing, pro-Tory propaganda for their financial benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    No, since 2004 the telegraph has been owned by the billionaire Barclay twins and used to spew right-wing, pro-Tory propaganda for their financial benefit.
    The Telegraph has been nicknamed the Torygraph for a hell of a lot longer tbh.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am not a racist, End of fucking story, i don't need your face value or any of your bullshit reasoning to prove it.

I am telling you now, i am not a racist, and if that's not good enough for you, you can go and fuck off.
    So, if you found yourself in that situation Huehue is describing. Where you suddenly found yourself surrounded by racist who approved of what you were saying thinking you were one of them?
    In that hypothetical situation, what would you do? Scream "I'm not a racist! I'm not one of you!" Or get introspective?

The latter is what Mayhem, Kallisto, and Huehue is asking you to be.
    - Lars

https://www.politico.eu/article/grea...uct-shipments/

The EU last week agreed to defer a ban on chilled meat shipments from Britain to Northern Ireland in exchange for the U.K. agreeing to stay aligned with EU food production rules and standards for three more months.

The dispute stems from the post-Brexit Northern Ireland protocol, a source of ongoing tension between the bloc and London designed to avoid a politically sensitive hard border between Northern Ireland (part of the U.K.) and Ireland (an EU member).

"All we have is a stay of execution there," Johnson said of the chilled meats dispute. He also called on the EU to shift its wider approach to enforcing the protocol.
    So the whole row is going to continue in three months.

Further...

Britain had agreed to run checks on goods that could circulate in Ireland itself after arriving in Northern Ireland "as an act of neighborliness," as well as an attempt to look after the EU single market.

But, he added, "We also agreed, unfortunately, that the EU could have a say in how this was done. And that has been the problem. And they've been implementing the protocol in a way that is producing the types of anomalies that I've been describing, and we need to fix it."
    It's amusing that he thinks the EU would have agreed to any type of deal where we didn't have full control over what enters EU territory. Like what the actual fuck? He thinks borders don't exist but for the UK, it seems... so idiotic.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

--
    1. london was already the largest trading hub pre brexit
    2. Its was trading at 1.36 pre brexit is now 1.16 having dipped to near parity.
    3. lol thats not going to happen
    4. trading with the eu was tarriff free and now has loads of red tape, losing the tax revenue as business is forced to move operations to the EU in order to avoid it
    5. tangible benefits of this are?
    6. lol

7. its true it is coming home.

The UK is the worse state its been in years, poorer, less politically relevant, Scotland bucking for indyref, the occupied 6 counties kicking off, autocratic tories who value capital accumulation over human life. Not exactly great sunlit uplands is it.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-07-08 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    https://www.politico.eu/article/grea...uct-shipments/

So the whole row is going to continue in three months.

Further...

It's amusing that he thinks the EU would have agreed to any type of deal where we didn't have full control over what enters EU territory. Like what the actual fuck? He thinks borders don't exist but for the UK, it seems... so idiotic.
    It's the UK leadership, they are still deluded into thinking 1/4 of the world is either directly or indirectly controlled by Whitehall and everyone will bow to them. I wouldn't be surprised if also they are falling for the "Trump will be president again on date X" conspiracies because of how in their desperation for good news they need Trump because he was stupid enough to think the EU would back down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    It's the UK leadership, they are still deluded into thinking 1/4 of the world is either directly or indirectly controlled by Whitehall and everyone will bow to them. I wouldn't be surprised if also they are falling for the "Trump will be president again on date X" conspiracies because of how in their desperation for good news they need Trump because he was stupid enough to think the EU would back down.
    It's worse than that...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1880328.html

The UK has given the EU a new deadline of two weeks to agree to axe trade checks introduced by the Brexit deal for Northern Ireland, or risk unilateral action by London.
    Or what, the UK cancels the WA and runs into an immediate hard Brexit accompanied with the hard border on the island of Ireland? When you thought dumb couldn't get dumber...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread must have some kinda MMO-C record on amount of burner accounts
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

It's worse than that...

Or what, the UK cancels the WA and runs into an immediate hard Brexit accompanied with the hard border on the island of Ireland? When you thought dumb couldn't get dumber...
    British warships in the canal / blockading Amsterdam ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    They haven't bombarded copenhagen for no good reason in a while.

They shouldn't do that. I've been told from trustworthy sources that you don't fuck with the Dutch canal police. Those guys don't mess around.

In other news, I hope the UK got some loose cash from all those Brexit profits:

https://www.rte.ie/news/brexit/2021/...rexit-bill-uk/

The UK is liable to pay €47.5 billion to the EU as part of its post-Brexit financial settlement, RTÉ News has learned.

The figures are contained in the EU's consolidated budget report for 2020.

The report states that the UK owes the EU €47.456bn under a series of articles that both sides agreed as part of the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement.
    Before anyone gets their pants in a twist, the UK signed off to this as well. Nobody forced them to. Sovereign nation obligating itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's worse than that...

Fucking bring it.

If the UK wants to do "unilateral action", go right ahead, warning about it beforehand won't spare the UK from the consequences of such actions.

--
    Yay another burner has entered the arena, how long will it last?

And lol a trade deal with Liechtenstein? what are they going to sell to you? Cows? Titles? and what are your going to sell to them? Cows?
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-07-09 at 12:52 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yay another burner has entered the arena, how long will it last?

And lol a trade deal with Liechtenstein? what are they going to sell to you? Cows? Titles? and what are your going to sell to them? Cows?
    Not to mention that any trade with the countries he mentioned needs to follow EU regulations for quality.
    - Lars

--
    That's nice, not as good as the deals we had as EU members but not too bad. At least we can buy fish from Norway to make up for the fact our fishermen can no longer catch them.

- - - Updated - - -

They shouldn't do that. I've been told from trustworthy sources that you don't fuck with the Dutch canal police. Those guys don't mess around.

In other news, I hope the UK got some loose cash from all those Brexit profits:

https://www.rte.ie/news/brexit/2021/...rexit-bill-uk/

Before anyone gets their pants in a twist, the UK signed off to this as well. Nobody forced them to. Sovereign nation obligating itself.
    The screeching from the Brexit press is absolutely pathetic on this one. May mentioned a similar sum in 2017. Johnson quoted it in 2019 before Conservative voters elected him. Now Brexiters are pretending to be surprised that the thing they voted for is happening.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-07-09 at 12:57 PM.

--
    oh lol.... Sadly for you, all 3 countries you listed are within EU ruletset. But dream on.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-07-09 at 12:56 PM.