View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    You're talking about a burner that doesn't understand what the words "you're banned" means and still thinks Brexit was a good idea. Bold of you to assume he can read.
    I know, but its fun watching Dribbles flail around!

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Yeah. Can't remember who, but someone was very adamant that they've never supported Trump. And then someone linked an old thread with a poll, on which president they are going to vote for. Trumpster got quiet after that, rofl.
    LOL, that's funny. It's also good to see that some people find their way back to sanity, or at least to a state where they realise what is acceptable and what isn't. I don't care if they believe it or not, but if they stop talking bullshit, they're doing all of us a good service.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    You're talking about a burner that doesn't understand what the words "you're banned" means and still thinks Brexit was a good idea. Bold of you to assume he can read.
    It's actually funny seeing the banned person making burner accounts become more and more deranged as the time went on. First they were "I hate Brexit and Pro Corbyn." then it was "Hate brexit, pro corbyn and anyone in labour that isn't sucking at Corbyn's teet is secretly a brexiteer Tory.". Then it was "EVERYONE NOT CORBYN IS EVIL AND THE JEWS DID IT AND YOU CAN'T PROVE ANY ANTISEMITISM!". To which it slowly since the election the accounts started sliding more and more towards loving Bojo and Brexit to "It's not so bad." to "See it's going well, Boris is doing a good job." to "Haha remainers." trying to out Dribble Dribbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    Did you even bother reading it before posting?
    Yea.

Can you say "covid recovery".

No economy (except China) has recovered to pre-pandemic levels.

Herp Derp.

Quote Originally Posted by mortgyes View Post
    Yea.

Can you say "covid recovery".

No economy (except China) has recovered to pre-pandemic levels.

Herp Derp.
    Herp Derp indeed! We know nobody has recovered from Covid yet, any other insightful insights you can help us with apart from Chainah is now fine?

Herp Derp indeed! We know nobody has recovered from Covid yet, any other insightful insights you can help us with apart from Chainah is now fine?
    Yes.

The UK economy grew from 6th largest to 5th largest in the World after Brexit.

So when you normalise the covid data to analyse post Brexit performance, as per my link, the UK is performing exceptionally well.

Project fear, was project lies.

Comprende amigo? Or are you going to herp derp again?

Yes.

So when you normalise the covid data to analyse post Brexit performance, as per my link, the UK is performing exceptionally well.

Up to 5th you say? Very impressive. Just let me check where we were before we voted to leave.....hmm, seems like we were 5th.

So the best Brexit benefit you can come up with is that we've regained the position in the economy ladder that we held before we decided to leave. Very impressive. Not.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Yes.

Hmm? I'm struggling to understand what you are saying, think you had better try to break it down into simpler terms for me, I cant see it myself from the information you have provided, I will tell you the parts I understood please fill in any gap for me: So we were the 5th largest economy, we dropped to 6th, now we are back to 5th, but our GDP has dropped from Feb 2020 to Mar 2021 by 5.9%.

I fail to see any sighs of this amazing performance you seem to be eluding too, only a upturn after coming out of a long lock down, but I'm no expert on the subject.

I know, but its fun watching Dribbles flail around!
    No flailing here having just celebrated 5 years since that historic day when the UK voted for freedom and to leave the EU. How did Remain/project fear get it so wrong?

David Cameron's advisor predicting a 10 point win for Rremain. - Wrong.
    Households £4,300 worse off. - Wrong
    Half a million job losses. - Wrong
    An inevitable punishment budget. - Wrong.
    The collapse of the West. - Wrong.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...aged-the-worst

Now that's flailing. Happy 5th birthday Brexit Britain!

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    No flailing here having just celebrated 5 years since that historic day when the UK voted for freedom and to leave the EU. How did Remain/project fear get it so wrong?

just looking at the 4,300 claim and it says

by £4,300 in 2030
    Last i checked we're in 2021, acting as if a prediction 9 years into the future is debunked now, is flailing.

You do however get to pay roaming prices, altho that would never happen according to leave right?

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post

Steerpike is The Spectator's gossip columnist, serving up the latest tittle tattle from Westminster and beyond.
    Good job Dribbles, I was about to reply to each point individually but decided I best read all of it first, did you?

Good job Dribbles, I was about to reply to each point individually but decided I best read all of it first, did you?
    You're funny. He never does. Headlines and whatever tidbit happens to support his crazy, that's about all he can manage.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You're funny. He never does. Headlines and whatever tidbit happens to support his crazy, that's about all he can manage.
    It's usually not even that. It's usually a headline that he thinks supports his point (when it actually doesn't) followed by an article that actively undermines whatever point he was trying to make.

That's why it's so confusing to me. Most of what he posts reads like someone satirising what a Brexiteer would be like. So either he's running the longest troll con-job in history, or he actually is that lacking in self-awareness. It feels like a coin-flip at this point.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

I used to think he was LARP'ing as a Daily Mail comment section poster!

Now I'm not so sure, looking at the link in his sig his obsession with Brexit seems unhealthy tbh.

I actually wasted part of my life reading that article dribbles linked. Fuck me that is an unending pile of nonsense. I can see why it resonated with him. Misrepresentations piled on untruths piled on hyperbole. But he's preaching to the choir of Daily Mail readers that will lap that shit up while applying no reasoning skills to it. Know your audience, I guess.

As a UK citizen, all i know is Project Fear was the biggest bull shitters of them all.

Boris Johnson even fulfilled his promise with all that extra money to the NHS which has seen the most money in its entire history.

The UK is doing perfectly fine after Brexit.

As a UK citizen, all i know is Project Fear was the biggest bull shitters of them all.

Boris Johnson even fulfilled his promise with all that extra money to the NHS which has seen the most money in its entire history.

When you talk about all the money the NHS is getting, are you including the £30bn for "test and trace" that was effectively spaffed up against the wall? Because I'm not sure that counts.

So sure, lots of money for PPE for the pandemic that got poured into their mates pockets to little effect. Not much money for actual doctors and nurses. And certainly not anywhere near the £350m a week that they talked about.

And I see your "the UK is doing fine, with literally zero evidence" and raise you the dozens of linked stories in this thread showing the real problems we are having. I'd ask if there's any danger of you providing evidence, but there's no point. You don't have any, you are working purely on "feels".

You are free to feel however you like about it if it helps you sleep at night.

But if you want everybody else to get onboard with it you need to find some creditable proof, "all I know" isn't.

Project Fear? Oh, you mean the Brexit campaign.

25-75% less exporters of food and whiskey wants a chat with you.
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.