View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    There's that weird impotent whining noise around this thread again? Anyone else notice it? Like uncut, dirty fingernails sliding down a sweat-stained blackboard. Can't figure out what's causing it. Best report it to the mods, in case they can work out where it's coming from.
    Do keep up.

3. Massive UK investment by numerous EU companies in the UK that they didn't need to do pre-Brexit as they could just do it from the EU. Example of one from Germany announced a couple of days ago.

SAP Announces €1/4 billion Investment In The UK Over The Next Five Years

https://news.sap.com/uk/2021/07/sap-...xt-five-years/

You want more? Just ask...
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    i am not sure what that has to do with asking someone not to insult people. would you like to clarify what exactly your talking about?
    Gladly. You asking others to be civil is laughable. You haven't showed the slightest bit of good faith on this thread.

That "benefit" will vanish if the UK does WHAT YOU'VE TOLD THEM TO DO and unilaterally dumps the NI part of the Brexit deal. That article specifically spells out that Nissan said that a no-deal Brexit would cause their advantage to vanish. Oh, and that deal with Nissan cost us literally 10s of millions to make happen. We had to BRIBE that company, with tax-payers money, to stay.

So us sending money to the EU to keep our companies going = bad, according to you. But giving money to companies directly = good? That's the way to go in your mind? Take the £350m a week and put it in the pockets of companies so they don't leave?

You sure do have an odd idea of what constitutes a benefit.

Feel free to come up with them one at a time. I'm happy to debunk them the same way, rather than doing it in one big hit.
    Do you think stopping a driver for his lunch is acceptable by the Eu. Do you think its not childish or petty, would love to hear your thoughts on that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'd say you were playing dumb, but I'm not sure it is an act.

We both know you meant it as an insult. A child could pick up on that.

- - - Updated - - -

You'll get banned for being what you are, not for saying that. You know that. This is just pathetically sad now.
    Are you a Corbyn supporter, it's an easy question to answer, stop looking at everything as an insult, i did not call you a clown, there is a big difference.

Answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Do keep up.

3. Massive UK investment by numerous EU companies in the UK that they didn't need to do pre-Brexit as they could just do it from the EU. Example of one from Germany announced a couple of days ago.

Sigh.

Okay, that shows that they are planning to invest. Nothing in there to indicate that they wouldn't have been able to if we'd stayed in the EU. That part appears to exist in your own mind. Cloud Computing is a growth industry. Investment would have happened regardless. Not a Brexit benefit.

Next.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Do keep up.

Not a brexit benefit. A company is investing in the UK. Did that not happen before ? Of course it did, because the UK is so great
    So, just business as usual.
    What you mean to tell is "some companies are not repulsed by us and keep doing business with us"

It might be time to do some growing up. Or at least find a fucking hobby. This is legitimately sad. I almost feel bad for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Except this is not a question that you asked.
    Are you a Corbyn supporter, there its simple, why are you avoiding the question.

Do you think stopping a driver for his lunch is acceptable by the Eu. Do you think its not childish or petty, would love to hear your thoughts on that matter?
    This was covered earlier. See ? No sign of good faith. You're only here to push your lies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sigh.

Okay, that shows that they are planning to invest. Nothing in there to indicate that they wouldn't have been able to if we'd stayed in the EU. That part appears to exist in your own mind. Cloud Computing is a growth industry. Investment would have happened regardless. Not a Brexit benefit.

Next.
    Another?

4. Transfer of UK fishing waters back to the UK over the next 5 years.

Happy to oblige.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by Thrundi View Post
    Not a brexit benefit. A company is investing in the UK. Did that not happen before ? Of course it did, because the UK is so great
    So, just business as usual.
    What you mean to tell is "some companies are not repulsed by us and keep doing business with us"
    Repulsed, where does all this self-loathing come from, stop hating on the UK please.

--
    If there was justice to be had, they'd IP ban you.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-07-24 at 07:22 PM.

I'm not avoiding the question, because no such question has been posted.

I'll help you out. No, I'm not currently a Corbyn supporter as he is not the leader of any large political party.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with whether you like to post on forums or not. It has everything to do with your obsession in doing so, and the content of your posts. I'd be embarrassed if I were you.

Zero self-own involved.
    So by that statement you once were, you do come across as one of those left wing momentum types, and before you cry foul, that's not an insult.

--
    You did not agree with the Hive mind, that's reason enough. ;/

--
    The mods are not "anti-brexit" and don't ban based on such. There you go.

- - - Updated - - -

Always the victim, never the perpetrator.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or.. if he was spawning new accounts repeatedly to keep posting then his violation of the rules would mandate a certain punishment regardless of what his position on any issue might be..

I cannot, of course, know if such is the case. If it is then eventually he will be banned and deleted though

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    The mods are not "anti-brexit" and don't ban based on such. There you go.

- - - Updated - - -

Always the victim, never the perpetrator.
    If you were honest, you would go back to my original post today about the truck driver being stopped because of not having paper work for his lunch, that's right his god damn fucking lunch.

Everyone thinks its a joke oh what the Eu is doing to that, I ever saw Emily Thornberry last night on channel 4 saying even the eu are acting like children.

But come to this forum and people are like no its all fine, Britian deserve it, then you get a chap calling posters in here Brexit clowns.

Then you come in with ridiculous remarks like Always the victim, never the perpetrator.

In future, before you come in here and sling mud about, can youactually read what people are saying before adding your two cents.

Thanks,

You create assumptions out of thin air. Its really weird.

Now I'm embarrassed to support the UK? Okey-dokey then.

Also not sure where I've told you what positions you are allowed/not allowed to take lol I simply said the shit you post is more often than not why you get banned. That's not including the fact you're a serial account creator.

I support the UK. I just also live in reality and understand Brexit most likely wasn't the best move for the country and see no fault with the country. We are, in fact, an actual fucking mess.

- - - Updated - - -

You'd actually be wrong, specifically because you apparently didn't entirely read what I said, instead just trying to get some sort of barb in while you could.
    Barb, oh stop it please.

Shame on your for insulting people that hold a different policial belief than you.

Anyways it's over to you dribbles and err Mr account burner.

Enjoy the productive discussions with our comrades here.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    --
    If a ban is undeserved there are procedures to go through.

A permabanned person can btw not be permabanned because he already is.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-07-24 at 07:20 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyways it's over to you dribbles and err Mr account burner.

Enjoy the productive discussions with our comrades here.
    I have to go play the game this forum is all about now lol, and after 4 of about 400 good reasons for Brexit huehue has had enough and gone off to mull them over. Guess if he wants the other 396 he can always ask again for the list.

Err see you in Oribos maybe, maybe not :P