View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

    45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

    24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

    0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

    3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

    9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

    11 11.96%
  1. #29641
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    i don't make alts and have stuck with this same account for years, sorry but its not obvious regardless how much you think or want it to be.
    Amusing how that account bailed and you make an appearance, though
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2021-09-28 at 03:51 AM.

  2. #29642
    To the surprise of nobody with a functioning brain, EU drivers are NOT going to be falling over themselves to come and assist the UK.

    https://www.theguardian.com/business...l-crisis-union

    I particularly love the quote from the union representative:

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin Atema
    The EU workers we speak to will not go to the UK for a short-term visa to help the UK out of the shit they created themselves
    The Brexit leopard eating faces again. No doubt dribbles will be along shortly to explain why this is all a good thing, and totally not caused by Brexit at all.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

  3. #29643
    lol the army on standby. People forget how small the army is (and shit it is). You could put the whole army (including generals) on HGV driving duties and you would still be short HGV drivers and now not have an army.

    Another fun day on normal island.

  4. #29644
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    To the surprise of nobody with a functioning brain, EU drivers are NOT going to be falling over themselves to come and assist the UK.

    https://www.theguardian.com/business...l-crisis-union

    I particularly love the quote from the union representative:



    The Brexit leopard eating faces again. No doubt dribbles will be along shortly to explain why this is all a good thing, and totally not caused by Brexit at all.
    Can I pretend to be Dribbles?


    ''Its a win! No more EU legalisation! yada yada yada something Sun or Daily Mail ''Related'' yada yada yada *misinterprents data from articles* yada yada yada Its EU's fault, happy we left, yada yada yada, I have not seen any issues on the petrol stations or my local tesco yada yada yada *Blames EU anyway* yada yada, we win again, Eurochums!''


    How did I do?

  5. #29645
    Scarab Lord Zaydin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    4,105
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Amusing how that account bailed and you make an appearance, though
    All the burner accounts posts vanished, too.

    I swear that Brexiteers are caught in some sort of Sunken Costs fallacy to avoid admitting that it's a massive failure and basically made the UK irrelevant. For all that some boast about that new US/UK/AUS sub pact, which country do you think is actually going to be providing most of the expertise to the Australians?

    It's not going to be the Royal Navy because the Royal Navy is a shadow of its former self. It has less than 100 ships in its Navy. The INDIAN Navy is larger than the Royal Navy these days with over 150 ships counting anciliary craft. The Royal Navy is at 75 ships.

    The US Navy, meanwhile, has 490 ships between the active and reserve fleets with 90 more ships either being planned or under construction.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2021-09-28 at 09:45 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

  6. #29646
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Amusing how that account bailed and you make an appearance, though
    maybe to you it is, i still read these forums from time to time, put your daft conspiracy theory to bed, like i said i don't make alts, never have never will.

  7. #29647
    Please wait Temp name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Under construction
    Posts
    14,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    All the burner accounts posts vanished, too.
    That happens when mods find burners

  8. #29648
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Who could possibly have predicted any of this?? Gaaaasp

    This would be funny if it weren't so sad...

  9. #29649
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Who could possibly have predicted any of this?? Gaaaasp
    It's delightful how almost every Brexit promise appears to have been a lie.

  10. #29650
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's delightful how almost every Brexit promise appears to have been a lie.
    Yeah, but we err... get to go full imperial if we want? And stamps on pint glasses! All the important shit.

    Nothing but benefits, you guys are totally just leftist remoaners, pfft.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    maybe to you it is, i still read these forums from time to time, put your daft conspiracy theory to bed, like i said i don't make alts, never have never will.
    You should stop reading it, given you've "quit" the forum a handful of times. Why prolong the suffering?

    It wasn't a conspiracy theory lol It was an observation that I found amusing.

  11. #29651
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, but we err... get to go full imperial if we want? And stamps on pint glasses! All the important shit.

    Nothing but benefits, you guys are totally just leftist remoaners, pfft.
    Yeah, but the UK got blue passports! GREAT VICTORY!

  12. #29652
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, but the UK got blue passports! GREAT VICTORY!
    Another super important Brexit benefit that we totally couldn't have done while in the EU!

    Nothing but winning for Brexit right now, sorry remoaners.

  13. #29653
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, but the UK got blue passports! GREAT VICTORY!
    Made by a French company. In Poland.

    The sentient insects looking back on this period of human history will find all this hilarious, I'm sure.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

  14. #29654
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Made by a French company. In Poland.
    ...a French-Dutch company, to boot.

    https://www.dw.com/en/post-brexit-uk...and/a-52477263

    Man, it keeps getting better.

  15. #29655
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    The sentient insects looking back on this period of human history will find all this hilarious, I'm sure.
    Indeed, it's truly fascinating to see the cradle of the modern democracy that decided to shoot himself in the foot with a bazooka and was proud of dampening himself. It's one of the dumbest political decisions I have ever seen.

  16. #29656
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Can I pretend to be Dribbles?


    ''Its a win! No more EU legalisation! yada yada yada something Sun or Daily Mail ''Related'' yada yada yada *misinterprents data from articles* yada yada yada Its EU's fault, happy we left, yada yada yada, I have not seen any issues on the petrol stations or my local tesco yada yada yada *Blames EU anyway* yada yada, we win again, Eurochums!''


    How did I do?
    Pretty much spot on! Apart from the fact he keeps mentioning he shop's at Waitrose... I'm pretty sure his online persona wouldn't slum it by going to Tesco's

    Waitrose most expensive UK supermarket

  17. #29657
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, but we err... get to go full imperial if we want? And stamps on pint glasses! All the important shit.

    Nothing but benefits, you guys are totally just leftist remoaners, pfft.

    - - - Updated - - -


    You should stop reading it, given you've "quit" the forum a handful of times. Why prolong the suffering?

    It wasn't a conspiracy theory lol It was an observation that I found amusing.
    like i said, you were wrong, spread your bullshit Observation elsewhere.

  18. #29658
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    like i said, you were wrong, spread your bullshit Observation elsewhere.
    Too late for that.

  19. #29659
    No posts since July. A dupe gets banned, and this user returns. Right, just a mere coincidence.

  20. #29660
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    No posts since July. A dupe gets banned, and this user returns. Right, just a mere coincidence.
    Jc you people are fucking unbelievable lol.

    I don't do alts, end of story but yer carry on with your clutching bullshit.

    who ever the alt is i hope he keeps on doing it, he clearly is in your heads lol
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-09-28 at 10:25 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •